FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > third CNN incident wow

third CNN incident wow

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *retty Good OP   Man  over a year ago

Cardiff Bay

This time was CNN political analyst April Ryan.

On 3rd August she had invited journalists Charlie Kratovil violently removed from an event where she was a keynote speaker by her security guard Joel Morris.

Plenty of YT footage

Amazingly this was while Ms Ryan was being praised for her "FREEDOM OF THE PRESS" award she received.

So in 2 weeks CNN have had the following embarrass the network

April Ryan

Chris Cuomo

Don Lemon

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Cardiff Bay

[Removed by poster at 15/08/19 22:06:14]

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

Have you got some kind of American fetish going on in your head? I am guessing that you have never lived there, have no business interests there and have only ever (possibly) had a holiday in Florida - if you have ever actually been at all.

What is with the American obsessions? Trump? CNN? Next you will end up taking to bashing American politicians (probably Democrats).

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't pay much attention but thought if take a look given this is the third cnn thread recently.

Maybe someone can help but it seems to be the embarrassments are

Someone (over) reacts to something they see as a racial slur.

Someine is accused of sexual assault (but let's be careful convicting on an accusation given recent events)

Someone has journalist thrown out

Now the last one is odd imo, although plenty of people pick and choose who they have at their talks. I guess there is something in a journalist not liking journalists there. But I'm not quite seeing what the big story is. Have I missed something?

Cardiff Bay

"Have you got some kind of American fetish going on in your head? I am guessing that you have never lived there, have no business interests there and have only ever (possibly) had a holiday in Florida - if you have ever actually been at all.

What is with the American obsessions? Trump? CNN? Next you will end up taking to bashing American politicians (probably Democrats).

"

Wow it sooo unlike the far left to use “I’m guessing “ and to make assumptions ,, o no that’s exactly the loony left

Cardiff Bay

"I don't pay much attention but thought if take a look given this is the third cnn thread recently.

Maybe someone can help but it seems to be the embarrassments are

Someone (over) reacts to something they see as a racial slur.

Someine is accused of sexual assault (but let's be careful convicting on an accusation given recent events)

Someone has journalist thrown out

Now the last one is odd imo, although plenty of people pick and choose who they have at their talks. I guess there is something in a journalist not liking journalists there. But I'm not quite seeing what the big story is. Have I missed something? "

Yeah sure this network even if there ratings a decreasing paint themselves as whiter than white and good guys fighting against the horrible republicans, cnn the most trusted name in news lol

Unfortunately it’s not a racial slur though is it , then claiming it’s the same as the N word is ridiculous. Also threatening the guy with violence and to throw him down the stairs. The anchor himself has used the word to describe himself before as well as being used plenty of times on the network, he didn’t seem to mind then

I thought with sexual harassment arnt we always meant to be supporting the victims? Surely ,,,, also years back he was unsupportive and rude to a bill cosby ra9e victim

The journalist was invited and hadn’t provoked any response at all then the lady asked her bodyguard to forcibly and violently remove him from the building,, this lady had also won a freedom of the press award lol

By *uck-RogersMan  over a year ago

Portland

[Removed by poster at 16/08/19 10:42:28]

By *uck-RogersMan  over a year ago

Portland

The democrats are the loony left.

» Add a new message to this topic