FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > bifab

bifab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ostafun OP   Man  over a year ago

near ipswich

great name but not such a great company.The scottish government loaned it £19 million between 2017 and march 2018 which they then converted into shares.Audit scotland has just announced they are now worth £6 million.When the government were ask to disclose the total amount since march last year by bbc scotland they declined to answer.Chris grayling although a total twat doesn't seem so bad after all.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

Well, we have Fab Swingers and Fab Guys, so why not Bi Fab, too?

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"great name but not such a great company.The scottish government loaned it £19 million between 2017 and march 2018 which they then converted into shares.Audit scotland has just announced they are now worth £6 million.When the government were ask to disclose the total amount since march last year by bbc scotland they declined to answer.Chris grayling although a total twat doesn't seem so bad after all. "
Scotland is very mismanaged but the SNP do not care they just want independence at any price.

Even if they got independence we would probably have to bankroll them.

I am not into overseas aid so I would just build a wall and leave them to there own devices till they lynched Sturgeon and begged to rejoin the UK,but they would have no parliament as they do not deserve this privilege in my view

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

In 2013, the UK Government sold off Royal Mail at 330p per share.

On its first day of trade, shares closed at 455p.

Underpriced by £1 billion.

Kinda puts Bifab in the shade a little.

» Add a new message to this topic