FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > BoJo

BoJo

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/08/19 21:14:01]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Clown and ignorant. Once again showed that he is just stupid putting his foot on the table in the Elysee Palace. Once again ridiculed UK before the eyes of the whole world. But people blinded by Brexshit certainly applaud him.

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

Amusing and lighthearted..

A break from the norm, which is refreshing

I do not think so.

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

That’s fine

I do

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

Imagine your typical Tory voter's response to a scruffy teenager putting their feet on the seats on a train, or someone's front room table. They'd lose it.

Just shows Tories will approve of anything done by someone perceived to be of higher class. Pathetic really, the grovelling to authority

I wonder who voted for him? Probably the same clowns as him.

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

"Amusing and lighthearted..

A break from the norm, which is refreshing"

Your vote hinges on someone who puts their feet on a table and its refreshing ...perhaps food banks should buy tables

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I wonder who voted for him? Probably the same clowns as him. "

Most people vote for the same party every election regardless of what they do.

When people are asked to rate policies relating to every aspect of parliament, without knowing which party's policy it is, the greens come out on top by a huge margin.

Apparently macron said something to liken you can also use the table like a foot rest, so Boris did in a playful way. Of course the pic looks bad...

"I wonder who voted for him? Probably the same clowns as him.

Most people vote for the same party every election regardless of what they do.

When people are asked to rate policies relating to every aspect of parliament, without knowing which party's policy it is, the greens come out on top by a huge margin.

"

But people should notice idiocy and this is not the case. It's just the opposite.

"Apparently macron said something to liken you can also use the table like a foot rest, so Boris did in a playful way. Of course the pic looks bad..."

And how would Macron react? Just like in a local pub?

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

no i dont get provoked this is supposed to be a political forum for discussions not a forum for clowns to post their bias mis information.Now if you have anything constructive to say im happy to debate it with you.

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

"I wonder who voted for him? Probably the same clowns as him. "
well certainly not the clowns who didn't vote for him.

"no i dont get provoked this is supposed to be a political forum for discussions not a forum for clowns to post their bias mis information.Now if you have anything constructive to say im happy to debate it with you."

Then why do you contribute here if you have nothing constructive to say?

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

"Apparently macron said something to liken you can also use the table like a foot rest, so Boris did in a playful way. Of course the pic looks bad..."

If Macron said "You can also pick your nose, undo your trousers, fart, belch, and take a big shit in the middle of the room" and he did it, that would be macrons fault too?

A none story whipped up into a frenzy by the media.

[Removed by poster at 24/08/19 06:23:15]

By *anejohnkent6263Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

[Removed by poster at 24/08/19 06:50:07]

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

If that's true, it shows you how naive Johnson is. Macron set him up for a photo that makes Johnson look like a mini Trump - vulgar and un-statesmanlike.

"Apparently macron said something to liken you can also use the table like a foot rest, so Boris did in a playful way. Of course the pic looks bad...

If that's true, it shows you how naive Johnson is. Macron set him up for a photo that makes Johnson look like a mini Trump - vulgar and un-statesmanlike.

"

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

I had my doubts but delighted with Boris so far,doing a good job,got good ideas and cares about this country.

I was not going to vote in next election but now I will for Boris he is a breath of fresh air

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"Apparently macron said something to liken you can also use the table like a foot rest, so Boris did in a playful way. Of course the pic looks bad...

"

No sence of humour

By *retty GoodMan  over a year ago

Cardiff Bay

No sence of humour"

What the loonies don’t have a sense of humour ? Noooo surly not

"I had my doubts but delighted with Boris so far,doing a good job,got good ideas and cares about this country.

I was not going to vote in next election but now I will for Boris he is a breath of fresh air"

Are there any examples of his actions that suggests he cares about the country?

The general impression is that he doesn't care either way about the UK and is entirely in it for his own gain/amusement.

Cardiff Bay

"I had my doubts but delighted with Boris so far,doing a good job,got good ideas and cares about this country.

I was not going to vote in next election but now I will for Boris he is a breath of fresh air

Are there any examples of his actions that suggests he cares about the country?

The general impression is that he doesn't care either way about the UK and is entirely in it for his own gain/amusement."

Sorry that is a massively stupid comment, but your loony left team will lap it up

"The general impression is that he doesn't care either way about the UK and is entirely in it for his own gain/amusement.

Sorry that is a massively stupid comment, but your loony left team will lap it up "

These 'comments' are, sadly, typical from certain folks on here but, they can be rather jaw-dropping-ly amusing at times.....!!

NEXT.........?!

Cardiff Bay

"The general impression is that he doesn't care either way about the UK and is entirely in it for his own gain/amusement.

Sorry that is a massively stupid comment, but your loony left team will lap it up

These 'comments' are, sadly, typical from certain folks on here but, they can be rather jaw-dropping-ly amusing at times.....!!

NEXT.........?! "

Your so right

Well I’m not sure about amusing but definitely typical of the loony left

» Add a new message to this topic