FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Moggy got schooled

Moggy got schooled

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oodmess OP   Man  over a year ago

yumsville

I don't know the detail but it was nice to see. Mogg was questioning Bercow over article 24.. for some reason it has bearing as the speaker made an exception for debate in an emergency. Moggy boy is using this but taking it out of context and Bercow comes at him with some all out kung fu, ending his sermon at him with "I will do what is right by this place come what may do or die".

Hopefully someone has it - happened around 7:45... marvellous to see.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

yumsville

It was a longer exchange and it misses Moggs questioning of the speakers decision, though here is what has been put on the beeb

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-49573479/john-bercow-i-will-facilitate-the-house-of-commons-do-or-die

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Old Mogg looked a little on the ropes.

yumsville

To say Bercow had to justify passing motions from 2013 and 2015 on the spot, his poise was unquestioned. I think Mogg is looking to see him replaced and found himself up against a bull dozer....

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Berscow should be fired as he is totally biased and he is meant to be impartial he is a discrace to this nation

By *rRuhbarbMan  over a year ago

London

We have watched the revitalisation of Parlimentary democracy, Mogg is a disgrace, toff with his nose in the currency speculation markets, moving investments to Dublin, slouching like an etonian fuck wit, I hope his Devonshire constituency look hard at his self serving agenda and vot him out

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Berscow should be fired as he is totally biased and he is meant to be impartial he is a discrace to this na

tion"

Bercow is a hero.

Anyone who makes jacob he's smug look so uncomfortable deserves a F*cking knighthood

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

moggsy has been shocking over the last few days... his lbc radio show was bad enough to persuade phillip lee to join the lib dems.... and his attitude today at the despatch box was god awful!.....

By *avagliamMan  over a year ago

London

"Berscow should be fired as he is totally biased and he is meant to be impartial he is a discrace to this na

tion

Bercow is a hero.

Anyone who makes jacob he's smug look so uncomfortable deserves a F*cking knighthood"

"Berscow should be fired as he is totally biased and he is meant to be impartial he is a discrace to this nation"

What's he done "wrong" then?

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"Berscow should be fired as he is totally biased and he is meant to be impartial he is a discrace to this nation"

He did what was right do or die

By *nglishdoodMan  over a year ago

Morristown

"moggsy has been shocking over the last few days... his lbc radio show was bad enough to persuade phillip lee to join the lib dems.... and his attitude today at the despatch box was god awful!..... "

All I could think of when was speaking was what a smug, arrogant wanker. Then later he was lying down on the front bench like he couldn't give a shit.

Pity he doesn't still have nanny around to put him over her knee.

How any 'average' Brit could identify with and want to be led by these chinless, inbreds is beyond me.

yumsville

To say, this was the speakers response but Jacob had maybe 5 minutes earlier questioned his impartiality, to which Bercow hadn't replied. Mogg then went in for another more pointed question, which gave rise to this response.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

my favourite bit of the debate was caroline lucas going after him for basically kipping on the front bench..... what a joy!!

and then anna soubry's jab at him post vote was a classic!

By *ony 2016Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield /derby cinemas

I was of the opinion that Mogg would make a good Speaker , Hus knowledge of the workings of parliament seem to be exceptional and ideal for the job , I also thought that his promotion to be Leader of the House to be one of Johnsons better appointments ,,, but ,,, then , this week happened ,, his attempt ( with Peter Bone ) tonight to take Bercow to task was lamatable , the way he laid on the front bench like a naughty school boy , was , well , like a naughty school boy and his answer to the doctor on LBC about the Yellowhammer report was simply disgraceful

By *avidnsa69Man  over a year ago

Essex

Really? What a bizarre view to hold.

By *avidnsa69Man  over a year ago

Essex

"I was of the opinion that Mogg would make a good Speaker , Hus knowledge of the workings of parliament seem to be exceptional and ideal for the job , I also thought that his promotion to be Leader of the House to be one of Johnsons better appointments ,,, but ,,, then , this week happened ,, his attempt ( with Peter Bone ) tonight to take Bercow to task was lamatable , the way he laid on the front bench like a naughty school boy , was , well , like a naughty school boy and his answer to the doctor on LBC about the Yellowhammer report was simply disgraceful "

Mogg is a smug, arrogant tosser. He really has no shame

Sir Peter Bone was the one who brought up the article 24 issue - immediately after Oliver Letwin made his opening statement

By *oi_LucyCouple  over a year ago

Barbados

"moggsy has been shocking over the last few days... his lbc radio show was bad enough to persuade phillip lee to join the lib dems.... and his attitude today at the despatch box was god awful!..... "

He has become such a parody of himself that I'm really suspicious. Wondering of Cummings has behind the scenes been telling him to just just go full on batshit mode to distract from the actual substance. The Trump strategy.

-Matt

By *nglishdoodMan  over a year ago

Morristown

"moggsy has been shocking over the last few days... his lbc radio show was bad enough to persuade phillip lee to join the lib dems.... and his attitude today at the despatch box was god awful!.....

He has become such a parody of himself that I'm really suspicious. Wondering of Cummings has behind the scenes been telling him to just just go full on batshit mode to distract from the actual substance. The Trump strategy.

-Matt"

Since they've been talking extensively to Steve Bannon it's entirely likely.

yumsville

I didn't see Lucas telling him to pick himself up but I did see Soubry's address. It would have been nice if 'is he used to a days work' would have been added in there

The link below still doesn't show Moggs question but it does give Bercows fuller response. As said this was the second time Mogg had questioned the speakers impartiality which is why Bercow replied - with traction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt30DWZhym0

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

Imagine the absolute apoplexy the Tories would be having if Corbyn slouched like Mogg did last night.

Or if Labour de-selected such a large number of MPs.

They really are a joke. A shame that so few Tories are willing to stand up to what they've become.

He was showing utter contempt y just lounging around smirking at the proceedings, not at all the professional we expect

By *ick270Man  over a year ago

Hitchin

How sad it is, all it means is now we leave with no deal,and that cant be stoped,but ill let you all ponder over that,i voted leave hoping for the best but like most divorces got the worst .

Moggy cost this party the next election with that outrageous arrogance and contempt ,lounging around like that was disgraceful.

That image should be used by the opposition to show just how arrogant conservatives are..

Cheers moggy!

"How sad it is, all it means is now we leave with no deal,and that cant be stoped,but ill let you all ponder over that,i voted leave hoping for the best but like most divorces got the worst ."

And whose fault is it we leave with a no deal ??

Hilarious, he made JRM look like a red faced fool.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

On LBC Jacob Rees-Mogg just said we can't have another referendum now that people know more about Brexit, because we'd vote to stop it.

salisbury

Jacob Rees-Mogg’s Company Accounts show c£103M profit over last 5 years, but paid ZERO UK corporation tax as ultimate ownership in Cayman Islands. No contribution for schools, hospitals, roads, defence, public services, welfare etc. No wonder he is keen to avoid new EU tax laws....

"Jacob Rees-Mogg’s Company Accounts show c£103M profit over last 5 years, but paid ZERO UK corporation tax as ultimate ownership in Cayman Islands. No contribution for schools, hospitals, roads, defence, public services, welfare etc. No wonder he is keen to avoid new EU tax laws...."

And it's not just him, There are a few who really need a no deal brexit because they are doing the same things and the New EU laws would flush them out and most likely break them with all of the back taxes they would be liable for

salisbury

"Jacob Rees-Mogg’s Company Accounts show c£103M profit over last 5 years, but paid ZERO UK corporation tax as ultimate ownership in Cayman Islands. No contribution for schools, hospitals, roads, defence, public services, welfare etc. No wonder he is keen to avoid new EU tax laws....

And it's not just him, There are a few who really need a no deal brexit because they are doing the same things and the New EU laws would flush them out and most likely break them with all of the back taxes they would be liable for "

Bring it on

» Add a new message to this topic