FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Number 15

Number 15

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ionaScarlet OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Dundee

I wonder what that one was about?

And I thought the yellowhammer report was supposed to published in full no?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

Having read yellowhammer I suspect that sect.15 relates to NI security.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Having read yellowhammer I suspect that sect.15 relates to NI security."

they said they only redacted the bits that were "commerially sensitive" so that would say to me that sect.15 relates to fuel....or shortages that may come about in relation to fuel activities...

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

"they said they only redacted the bits that were "commerially sensitive" so that would say to me that sect.15 relates to fuel....or shortages that may come about in relation to fuel activities..."

And you believe them? This bunch of lying bastards who have spent the last 3 years claiming anything negative is 'project fear'.

Although I am sure a return of a hard border in NI and the 'troubles' (that's double speak for a low level civil war) will no doubt be commercially sensitive in the extreme for the population of the 6 counties and especially the border communities.

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

"Having read yellowhammer I suspect that sect.15 relates to NI security.

they said they only redacted the bits that were "commerially sensitive" so that would say to me that sect.15 relates to fuel....or shortages that may come about in relation to fuel activities..."

Twitter is away with speculation and the most consistent comments all relate to refinery closures - particularly in Wales.

There is seemingly also a glaring difference between the leaked document from August and this one. The leaked one was titled “Baseline scenario”

» Add a new message to this topic