-Matt

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Thoughts? "

Explanation might help.....

By *wosmilersCouple  over a year ago

Heathrowish

Clearly they use the usual extremist conspiracy theorists cookbook.....even though they appear to be half baked.

By *an For YouMan  over a year ago

belfast/holywood

Complete bollocks. Mind you; the flat earth society is growing daily so there will always be weak minded people who can be led as easily as sheep and believe any old crap

wwg1wga

"wwg1wga"

Where We Go One We Go All.

Very true.

By *lair101TV/TS  over a year ago

Aberdeen, westhill

"wwg1wga

Where We Go One We Go All.

Very true. "

By *xplicitlyricsMan  over a year ago

south dublin

About as dumb as it gets. Not a shred of truth to it and any solid predictions have already been shown not to have happened. Or is Hillary giving interviews and starring in documentaries from her cell in Guantanao

By *uxinteriorMan  over a year ago

south west , continental

Appears to me to be complete load of twaddle. Reading complete nonsense into random postings. I guess it gives some sad people something to do all day. Bit like deciphering codes in national treasure or a Dan Brown novel.

What happens when people learn the TRUTH?

What happens when people WAKE UP?

They will not be able to walk down the street.

THE GREAT AWAKENING.

Q

"Thoughts? "

A load of nonsense spread by the alt-right and beloved by the gullible.

Trust the plan!! The scumbags will pay for their crimes

By *ky19Man  over a year ago

Plymouth

"Complete bollocks. Mind you; the flat earth society is growing daily so there will always be weak minded people who can be led as easily as sheep and believe any old crap"

Good Lord the irony.

Often from people who then switch on the "We didn't know Jimmy Saville was a pedo, honest" channel aka the BBC or whatever channel and absorb hours of shit as gospel. Never one thing questioned. Never. Still no proof Iran, Syria or Erdogan did some of the things alleged.

I'm not convinced about Q Anon even though there's some dismissal going on with seemingly little research??

However, there was ONE thing I'd like to know more about. The military guy making a point of standing in front of a white rabbit figure which had orange and blue on each foot. Why? Is this fake?

Incidentally, interesting footage of the recent London bridge attack taken from a phone at a bit of distance; showing the alleged terrorist, after having been "shot in the head twice" moving and turning his coat over, then later moving himself and sitting up against a wall. All while someone runs off with the clean knife without a drop of blood on it.

Reminds me of that Baghdad car bomb that killed 10, except a camera caught it at a different angle seeming to show the same car, same wall. A real bomb goes off, then some sort of minibus/van immediately pulls up sharp, people pile out and quickly start lying on the ground scattered around as though dead creating a scene matching the one reported.

I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it myself. So what gives??

It might be a job to find that footage since google/youtube and co are going around systematically deleting anything like this. So we see why the powers that be desperately want powers to control the internet - so we can never see anything but what they show and tell us just like the TV and media.

They don't seem to delete and censor flat earth so it seems they don't mind people believing that. It's obvious to me flat earth was only released to discredit genuine people who point out the kind of things I just have and want an explanation. It's also obvious to me then that these censors aren't on our side unfortunately.

The storm is coming in April.

WWG1WGA

It’s so hard to try not to comment on some of the unfounded assumptions that people are making about Q, based on information from the illuminati owned MSM.

Google “Fall Cabal, Plandemic and Out of Shadows “

If you can’t find them on YouTube, look on Bitchute.

Peace, Love and Light x

"WWG1WGA

It’s so hard to try not to comment on some of the unfounded assumptions that people are making about Q, based on information from the illuminati owned MSM.

Google “Fall Cabal, Plandemic and Out of Shadows “

If you can’t find them on YouTube, look on Bitchute.

Peace, Love and Light x

"

Woah there my friend, as much as i love your post.

Thats wayyyy to much red pill for the fab forum folk who won't even watch those amazing documentarys but will just come here with their cognitive dissonance to insult you and call you a tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist whilst sat watching the bbc.

Thankfully like yourself there is a few people here sharing truth as harsh as it is.

So big thunbs upto you

And if anyone does decide to go look into those documentarys I'd recommend out of shadows first.

P.s OP there is a new one that came out this week (plandemic indoctrination) it got banned on youtube and other social network platform's but london real have created a new website where all their videos can be watched.

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"Complete bollocks. Mind you; the flat earth society is growing daily so there will always be weak minded people who can be led as easily as sheep and believe any old crap

Good Lord the irony.

Often from people who then switch on the "We didn't know Jimmy Saville was a pedo, honest" channel aka the BBC or whatever channel and absorb hours of shit as gospel. Never one thing questioned. Never. Still no proof Iran, Syria or Erdogan did some of the things alleged.

I'm not convinced about Q Anon even though there's some dismissal going on with seemingly little research??

However, there was ONE thing I'd like to know more about. The military guy making a point of standing in front of a white rabbit figure which had orange and blue on each foot. Why? Is this fake?

Incidentally, interesting footage of the recent London bridge attack taken from a phone at a bit of distance; showing the alleged terrorist, after having been "shot in the head twice" moving and turning his coat over, then later moving himself and sitting up against a wall. All while someone runs off with the clean knife without a drop of blood on it.

Reminds me of that Baghdad car bomb that killed 10, except a camera caught it at a different angle seeming to show the same car, same wall. A real bomb goes off, then some sort of minibus/van immediately pulls up sharp, people pile out and quickly start lying on the ground scattered around as though dead creating a scene matching the one reported.

I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it myself. So what gives??

It might be a job to find that footage since google/youtube and co are going around systematically deleting anything like this. So we see why the powers that be desperately want powers to control the internet - so we can never see anything but what they show and tell us just like the TV and media.

They don't seem to delete and censor flat earth so it seems they don't mind people believing that. It's obvious to me flat earth was only released to discredit genuine people who point out the kind of things I just have and want an explanation. It's also obvious to me then that these censors aren't on our side unfortunately."

So ...the 'troubles 'in iraq were manufactured?

Or the terrorist attack in London didn't happen?

I find it really worrying that this has started to spill over to the UK now. Places like fab and mumsnet seem like a perfect breeding ground for all of this.

Classic case of "hurr I'm redpilled open your eyes" bs.

It's part of a massive state sponsored misinformation campaign.

It's very clever - First start an innocent "save the children" campaign. This seems quite fine to support, after all who doesn't want to quash child abuse and pedophillia right? However people who go to these marches are recruited, and these dumb QA conspiracy theories are introduced into them. It starts to go beyond child abuse and turns into something completely different.

Strange how it claims the mega rich are behind some of the most abhorrent things, yet it almosy exclusively goes after centre-left wing figures.

The de-enlightenment of the UK continues. Give it a year and we will be dunking suspected witches again

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

what do i think of qanon always good for a laugh if you have ten mins to kill. the hard part is choosing what load of bollox to laugh at first

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

nutjobs..... pure and simple

WWG1WGA

By *apiomanMan  over a year ago

Shipley

The REAL question is WHO DECIDES WHAT THE QUESTION IS?

Is Qanon

Q-berts son ?

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Q anon and internet subcultures such as the Chans (where a lot of stuff from fab profiles gets reposted by the way slam pig threads etc) are dangerous because you get one person suddenly believing it all and the next minute they are walking into a mosque/pizza restaurant with an assault rifle.

"Trust the plan!! The scumbags will pay for their crimes "

I really do hope the scumbags do get justice, they've been getting away with it for many, many decades

» Add a new message to this topic