FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > BBC QT - Racist Rant

BBC QT - Racist Rant

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oo hot OP   Couple  over a year ago

North West

I saw the woman last night and was surprised at the time that Fiona Bruce did not in any way even try to interrupt or fact check her. I wondered how it might play out today.

I found out earlier when the BBC tweeted her entire rant without comment. I have to say that for anyone who still thinks that the BBC is full of liberal, left-wing bias - you should watch the clip.

It is nothing short of the BBC broadcasting a racist tirade as if it were simply an opinion to be debated.

Quite shocking and as for Fiona Bruce - the show appears to be beyond her capabilities.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *an For YouMan  over a year ago

belfast/holywood

Yep.bbc is totally biased to left wing, liberal ideas, anti business, anti enrepeneurs, pro losers and wankers. And yes, Fiona Bruce is pathetic . Antiques roadshow maybe, but controlling acidic views -NO !! The

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

It wasn’t racist

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The woman in the clip came across as stupid and ill informed. She should have been fact checked by Bruce. But another panellist did fact check the woman's words. Then again, the woman didn't believe reality.

Part of me wonders what the point of facts is when so many people disbelieve them. It's as if they've been innoculated against facts by years of tabloid bullshit.

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

"The woman in the clip came across as stupid and ill informed. She should have been fact checked by Bruce. But another panellist did fact check the woman's words. Then again, the woman didn't believe reality.

Part of me wonders what the point of facts is when so many people disbelieve them. It's as if they've been innoculated against facts by years of tabloid bullshit."

my thoughts aswell came across more stupid than anything else I was embarrassed for her

North West

"The woman in the clip came across as stupid and ill informed. She should have been fact checked by Bruce. But another panellist did fact check the woman's words. Then again, the woman didn't believe reality.

Part of me wonders what the point of facts is when so many people disbelieve them. It's as if they've been innoculated against facts by years of tabloid bullshit. my thoughts aswell came across more stupid than anything else I was embarrassed for her "

I suspect that we may hear more about her in the coming days/weeks as she is being broadcast by tweet, by hundreds of thousands of people. The audience already must be tens of millions.

She will either shamefully shrivel up with embarrassment and become “mentally ill” with the stress of it all, or possibly the exact opposite and she will try to capitalise on her moment of infamy.

Either way - “Facts don’t care about her feelings”

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

Ill-informed xenophobia. She is always entitled to her opinion but she must be feeling pretty stupid right now.

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

Whats Diane Abbott done now ?

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Whats Diane Abbott done now ? "

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Did not se this bit but did hear the BBC of being acused a being anti the left wing and there treatment of the labour party at last election seems the poor old beeb cannot win.

I read about people being ill informed on this thread,well maybe pot calling kettle black.People are influenced more by internet shit these days.This is 100% true in my view

belfast/holywood

Ha ha... good one .. jewemy

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

What did she say?

"It wasn’t racist

"

No, it was just an idiotic and ill informed rant. I didn't hear racism

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i cant believe that she was allowed to go on unchecked... mind you the silence after she stopped talking was definatly one of those "you're on you own there luv!" silences

i felt sorry for the bloke next to her... he was so giving the "she's not with me!" looks......

The lady never at any stage mentioned either race or nationality. She made a statement about the impact of health tourism and whether the UK had the space or infrastructure to absorb any further immigration . She did not identify with any political party and simply asked a question about immigration. No mention was ever made of either skin colour or Nationality. Asking a question is hardly racist.

"The lady never at any stage mentioned either race or nationality. She made a statement about the impact of health tourism and whether the UK had the space or infrastructure to absorb any further immigration . She did not identify with any political party and simply asked a question about immigration. No mention was ever made of either skin colour or Nationality. Asking a question is hardly racist. "

She was an embarrassment,

North West

"The lady never at any stage mentioned either race or nationality. She made a statement about the impact of health tourism and whether the UK had the space or infrastructure to absorb any further immigration . She did not identify with any political party and simply asked a question about immigration. No mention was ever made of either skin colour or Nationality. Asking a question is hardly racist. "

Predictable - of course.

It wasn’t racist but she is a racist she is also as thick as shit

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

She certainly wasn’t a Q T

By *edactedMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

[Removed by poster at 21/02/20 21:47:00]

By *hMyGawdCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

People like her are the future of this country.

It is the way we are heading

salisbury

Oh right, is she wrong?

Newcastle and Gateshead

apparently she has been outed today being pictured with a "free tommy robinson" placard at one of the london demo's....

so..... i think that kinda changes the viewpoint of the rant.....

salisbury

"apparently she has been outed today being pictured with a "free tommy robinson" placard at one of the london demo's....

so..... i think that kinda changes the viewpoint of the rant..... "

Yeah, but is she wrong?

Newcastle and Gateshead

"apparently she has been outed today being pictured with a "free tommy robinson" placard at one of the london demo's....

Yeah, but is she wrong?"

well she was factually incorrect in almost everything she said..... sooo.... yeah!!!!

Yeah, but is she wrong?"

Yes she is, don’t you think??

"People like her are the future of this country.

It is the way we are heading "

No it isn’t. I will start to worry when young , educated people start to agree with her. They are the future, she and her back dated, uneducated views will die out soon .

salisbury

Yeah, but is she wrong?

well she was factually incorrect in almost everything she said..... sooo.... yeah!!!!

"

Well, that's good news.

Yeah, but is she wrong?

Well, that's good news. "

Why is it ‘good news’ ? Which part of her ‘rant’ did you agree with?

Midlands

No it isn’t. I will start to worry when young , educated people start to agree with her. They are the future, she and her back dated, uneducated views will die out soon . "

So erm, how did the country just vote at the last election?

For tolerance, diversity, inclusivity and all that jazz touted by Labour?

Or for xenophobia, racsim etc often attributed to Boris and the Tories?

Tell me, which way did it go? And was it by a slim margin or a landslide?

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

No it isn’t. I will start to worry when young , educated people start to agree with her. They are the future, she and her back dated, uneducated views will die out soon .

Tell me, which way did it go? And was it by a slim margin or a landslide? "

shhhhhhh but jeremy won the argument whatever the fuck that means lol

North West

Of course, you are (sadly) correct.

Many in this once tolerant and welcoming nation are now slipping back into their more comfortable way of articulating British exceptionalism and pure ignorance.

Their level of exceptionalism and privilege was so great, that for years they have had to swallow uncomfortably at the very thought of equality, tolerance and common decency. Not anymore - the genie is out of the bottle and I am fairly sure that we will see the boundaries of intolerance being pushed further and further in the coming months and years.

No it isn’t. I will start to worry when young , educated people start to agree with her. They are the future, she and her back dated, uneducated views will die out soon . "

Well, we can but hope.

I didn't hear her say anything racist but she sure as hell is xenophobic

Are you saying that they voted for the tories BECAUSE they are racist and xenophobic? Or did they vote Tory for other reasons?

shhhhhhh but jeremy won the argument whatever the fuck that means lol"

Did you vote for the tories because they are perceived to be racist and xenophobic?

Midlands

"Are you saying that they voted for the tories BECAUSE they are racist and xenophobic? Or did they vote Tory for other reasons? "

I can't speak for anyone else's voting reasons but I believe a lot of people are put off by Labour's overly political correct agenda.

Me personally, I like Boris because he empowers people to be able to voice views that are non-PC. Some would call these views centre-right, others common sense, others would call them racist. It's down to perspective really.

Personally I've been pushed further and further right wing by the likes of Corbyn and everyone else pushing cultural marxism on us.

"Are you saying that they voted for the tories BECAUSE they are racist and xenophobic? Or did they vote Tory for other reasons?

I can't speak for anyone else's voting reasons but I believe a lot of people are put off by Labour's overly political correct agenda.

Me personally, I like Boris because he empowers people to be able to voice views that are non-PC. Some would call these views centre-right, others common sense, others would call them racist. It's down to perspective really.

Personally I've been pushed further and further right wing by the likes of Corbyn and everyone else pushing cultural marxism on us."

It realty isn’t, racist and xenophobic views are easy to identify . There is a huge difference between supporting Corbyn and being a racist and xenophobe? How has Boris empowered you, what can you say now that he is the PM? Are you going to start calling gay man ‘tank top wearing bum boys’ like Boris did?

"Are you saying that they voted for the tories BECAUSE they are racist and xenophobic? Or did they vote Tory for other reasons?

Personally I've been pushed further and further right wing by the likes of Corbyn and everyone else pushing cultural marxism on us."

What is your idea of what ‘cultural Marxism’ is? Describe it to us, and how it’s being pushed upon you.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

shhhhhhh but jeremy won the argument whatever the fuck that means lol

Did you vote for the tories because they are perceived to be racist and xenophobic? "

Ah i didnt vote for any of them just think its funny how much labour voters think the. Majority of the country voted tory because there racist just the same as id be laughin at torys calling lefties communists iflabour had won

Midlands

"How has Boris empowered you, what can you say now that he is the PM? Are you going to start calling gay man ‘tank top wearing bum boys’ like Boris did?"

The fact Boris has been voted in shows a tolerance to his views amongst a large portion of the population. Same as Trump.

And yes I don't see a problem in that phrase.

Midlands

"What is your idea of what ‘cultural Marxism’ is? Describe it to us, and how it’s being pushed upon you."

- Equality of outcome (rather than equality of opportunity)

- Diversity at any cost, over merit

- Modern feminism

- The pushy LGBTQ+ agenda

- Misandrist views

- Antisemitic and anti-Zionist views

Being pushed by the BBC, the Guardian, certain sections of Twitter. Above all, by the front bench of Labour. It's being pushed on our young in higher education. It's being pushed into every aspect of modern life.

"How has Boris empowered you, what can you say now that he is the PM? Are you going to start calling gay man ‘tank top wearing bum boys’ like Boris did?

The fact Boris has been voted in shows a tolerance to his views amongst a large portion of the population. Same as Trump.

And yes I don't see a problem in that phrase."

Of course you don’t, would you call a gay man at ‘tank top wearing bum boy ‘ to his face? I am sure you wouldn’t?

"What is your idea of what ‘cultural Marxism’ is? Describe it to us, and how it’s being pushed upon you.

- Modern feminism

- Misandrist views

Being pushed by the BBC, the Guardian, certain sections of Twitter. Above all, by the front bench of Labour. It's being pushed on our young in higher education. It's being pushed into every aspect of modern life.

"

All of that is ‘right wing’ propaganda. Where in the Tory manifesto can I find information to prove they are looking to eradicate these ‘cultural Marxism’ ideals?

"What is your idea of what ‘cultural Marxism’ is? Describe it to us, and how it’s being pushed upon you.

- Modern feminism

- Misandrist views

"

How has the front bench of the Labour Party who have never been elected to government been able to wield so much power and influence over these sections of the media? I thought JC was irrelevant? We have had a Tory government for the last 10 years? How can JC be so powerful? You seem to be looking for something that isn’t there just to promote your own agenda ?

Midlands

"Of course you don’t, would you call a gay man at ‘tank top wearing bum boy ‘ to his face? I am sure you wouldn’t? "

To a random person no. I don't have anything against gays.

But I do believe in the freedom to call anyone, anything that I wish. Hardly controversial

Midlands

"All of that is ‘right wing’ propaganda. Where in the Tory manifesto can I find information to prove they are looking to eradicate these ‘cultural Marxism’ ideals? "

Look at their actions. Already moving to dismantle the BBC! Higher education will be cleansed next I'm sure.

Midlands

"How has the front bench of the Labour Party who have never been elected to government been able to wield so much power and influence over these sections of the media? I thought JC was irrelevant? We have had a Tory government for the last 10 years? How can JC be so powerful? You seem to be looking for something that isn’t there just to promote your own agenda ? "

Labour's front bench are influential. Not in policy, but in reinforcing these abhorrent views via their discourse in the media and online. They empower and enable people to hold similar views.

"Of course you don’t, would you call a gay man at ‘tank top wearing bum boy ‘ to his face? I am sure you wouldn’t?

To a random person no. I don't have anything against gays.

But I do believe in the freedom to call anyone, anything that I wish. Hardly controversial "

Like what? Give me an example of something that you now feel empowered to say now Boris is PM? Go on. Be brave

By *ndre the GiantMan  over a year ago

Yorkshire

After watching the clip, I have now realised there is nothing I won’t wank over!

Midlands

"Like what? Give me an example of something that you now feel empowered to say now Boris is PM? Go on. Be brave "

I don't hesitate to openly share my views that some people would (wrongly) call right-wing, racist or any of the "phobics".

So many people voting for Boris Johnson has made me feel quite at ease that most people share some or all of them

Midlands

The boss of Ryanair certainly feels empowered

"Like what? Give me an example of something that you now feel empowered to say now Boris is PM? Go on. Be brave

I don't hesitate to openly share my views that some people would (wrongly) call right-wing, racist or any of the "phobics".

So many people voting for Boris Johnson has made me feel quite at ease that most people share some or all of them "

Go on, just one example? I don't think you are brave enough, what are you scared off? looks like JC and his labour colleagues still have a hold over you

"The boss of Ryanair certainly feels empowered "

He is Irish, I didn’t realise that Boris was the PM of Ireland , lame example my friend

"All of that is ‘right wing’ propaganda. Where in the Tory manifesto can I find information to prove they are looking to eradicate these ‘cultural Marxism’ ideals?

Look at their actions. Already moving to dismantle the BBC! Higher education will be cleansed next I'm sure."

Haha, what are you so frightened off. Can you remind what channel was the program the OP was referring to? What do you want to change in higher education?

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"How has the front bench of the Labour Party who have never been elected to government been able to wield so much power and influence over these sections of the media? I thought JC was irrelevant? We have had a Tory government for the last 10 years? How can JC be so powerful? You seem to be looking for something that isn’t there just to promote your own agenda ?

Labour's front bench are influential. Not in policy, but in reinforcing these abhorrent views via their discourse in the media and online. They empower and enable people to hold similar views."

"How has the front bench of the Labour Party who have never been elected to government been able to wield so much power and influence over these sections of the media? I thought JC was irrelevant? We have had a Tory government for the last 10 years? How can JC be so powerful? You seem to be looking for something that isn’t there just to promote your own agenda ?

Labour's front bench are influential. Not in policy, but in reinforcing these abhorrent views via their discourse in the media and online. They empower and enable people to hold similar views. "

Fair play to JC, he must be extremely powerful and influential

- Modern feminism

- Misandrist views

"

So how do each of those examples you give relate to Marx?

Midlands

"what are you scared off?"

A FAB ban. I have to post within the rules

Midlands

"He is Irish, I didn’t realise that Boris was the PM of Ireland , lame example my friend "

With the majority of Ryanair's custom being within the UK. Ireland is a tiny portion of their operations.

He's empowered, and so are other treasures like Piers Morgan, Katie Hopkins, Clarkson etc.

Midlands

"What do you want to change in higher education? "

Political neutrality. In terms of party politics and also neutrality in the things I listed in cultural marxism.

Midlands

"So how do each of those examples you give relate to Marx? "

Cultural Marxism came about after the Socialist revolutions of the early 20th century. It was the notion that Marxism should extend into cultural aspects of politics too. This desire for cultural hedgemony is today pushed by the hard-left.

"So how do each of those examples you give relate to Marx?

Cultural Marxism came about after the Socialist revolutions of the early 20th century. It was the notion that Marxism should extend into cultural aspects of politics too. This desire for cultural hedgemony is today pushed by the hard-left."

Except that’s not true. ‘Cultural Marxism’ is a term that dates back to around the mid 1970’s, and only really gained traction in the 1990’s, being espoused by various neo-nazi groups. It has recently re-emerged from the alt-right communities operating on social media.

What you’re doing is either falling for, or purposefully spreading fake news.

Cultural Marxism came about after the Socialist revolutions of the early 20th century. It was the notion that Marxism should extend into cultural aspects of politics too. This desire for cultural hedgemony is today pushed by the hard-left."

If you’d actually paid attention and done some research you’d be aware that you’re literally recycling nazi phraseology - which is really not a good look.

Midlands

"What you’re doing is either falling for, or purposefully spreading fake news."

It's a term I recently came accross that pretty well covers my established political views.

So I'm not falling for, or spreading, anything.

Not to mention the fact that ‘cultural Marxism’ is an actual antisemitic phrase as defined by the board of deputies of British Jews.

But hey. You do you.

Midlands

"If you’d actually paid attention and done some research you’d be aware that you’re literally recycling nazi phraseology - which is really not a good look."

Being against Marxism is not exclusive to Nazis.

And labelling people who disagree with you on the internet as Nazis is not a good look for you

Midlands

"Not to mention the fact that ‘cultural Marxism’ is an actual antisemitic phrase as defined by the board of deputies of British Jews.

But hey. You do you.

"

That's pretty funny as we're both ardent Zionists

"If you’d actually paid attention and done some research you’d be aware that you’re literally recycling nazi phraseology - which is really not a good look.

Being against Marxism is not exclusive to Nazis.

And labelling people who disagree with you on the internet as Nazis is not a good look for you "

I didn’t label you a nazi. I pointed out that you’re recycling their propaganda which has be reimagined by the alt-right I suspect you’ve done it unknowingly - at least I’d hope so.

"Not to mention the fact that ‘cultural Marxism’ is an actual antisemitic phrase as defined by the board of deputies of British Jews.

But hey. You do you.

That's pretty funny as we're both ardent Zionists "

Hey, you may think it’s funny to use an actual anti-Semitic phrase, but I reckon most wouldn’t

Midlands

"Hey, you may think it’s funny to use an actual anti-Semitic phrase, but I reckon most wouldn’t"

We think attitudes and actions are more important than words.

Our support for Jews and Israel is immense. That iconic photo of Israeli school children signing artillery shells was my desktop wallpaper for months.

They bring civility to a barbaric and backwards middle east. They should annex more of it

"Hey, you may think it’s funny to use an actual anti-Semitic phrase, but I reckon most wouldn’t

We think attitudes and actions are more important than words.

Our support for Jews and Israel is immense. That iconic photo of Israeli school children signing artillery shells was my desktop wallpaper for months.

They bring civility to a barbaric and backwards middle east. They should annex more of it "

I think the Middle East is a sensitive region that needs to be dealt with by minds greater than those who trumpet nazi propaganda without even being aware of it.

Midlands

If you've ever encouraged anyone to eat healthily or excercise, I could claim you're trumpeting Nazi propaganda. That was literally a core aspect of building the master race.

They had so much propaganda, virtually everyone coincidentally shares some of it!

Your argument is unbelievably flawed.

"If you've ever encouraged anyone to eat healthily or excercise, I could claim you're trumpeting Nazi propaganda. That was literally a core aspect of building the master race.

They had so much propaganda, virtually everyone coincidentally shares some of it!

Your argument is unbelievably flawed."

Hey. By all means defend your stance, just because the phrase was coined by actual neo- Nazis doesn’t mean you shouldn’t use it. Especially since you said it chimes with your own political beliefs.

Look, have a read of this: https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jan/19/cultural-marxism-a-uniting-theory-for-rightwingers-who-love-to-play-the-victim

Midlands

"Look, have a read of this: https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jan/19/cultural-marxism-a-uniting-theory-for-rightwingers-who-love-to-play-the-victim"

Oh come on, you can't quote the Guardian in a serious discussion

"Look, have a read of this: https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jan/19/cultural-marxism-a-uniting-theory-for-rightwingers-who-love-to-play-the-victim

Oh come on, you can't quote the Guardian in a serious discussion "

Read it and argue the content then. Should be easy for you.

Let’s take one simple point - you said

“It's [cultural marxism] a term I recently came accross that pretty well covers my established political views.”

And if we look at the ‘manifesto’ of Andres Breivik he says

“It had gone too far ... 40 years of dialogue with the cultural Marxists/multiculturalists had ended up as a disaster. It would now only take 50-70 years before we, the Europeans are in a minority”

So would you still defend your ‘established political views’ being covered by a term used by a white suprematist killer in his ‘manifesto’?

Midlands

Oh for gods sake. ANYONE'S views have been used by bad people in one way or another.

Do you hound Labour voters because they share some views with Stalin, who sent millions to their deaths?

Are vegetarians bad, because the most evil man in history was a vegetarian? He liked dogs too, you better not have one of those!

Your argument is utterly bizarre and flawed.

"Oh for gods sake. ANYONE'S views have been used by bad people in one way or another.

Do you hound Labour voters because they share some views with Stalin, who sent millions to their deaths?

Are vegetarians bad, because the most evil man in history was a vegetarian? He liked dogs too, you better not have one of those!

Your argument is utterly bizarre and flawed."

You could just answer the question directly, rather than diverting, right?

Midlands

"You could just answer the question directly, rather than diverting, right?"

It's such an irrelevant and strange question I don't have any problems in ignoring it.

Your whole way of thinking and reasoning is twisted and bizarre.

Like marrying somebody, taking vows and then breaking them.

By *heIcebreakersCouple  over a year ago

Cramlington

- Modern feminism

- Misandrist views

"

SO for those of us who are LGBTQ+ which of our rights do you want us to give up, and which privileges do you want us to forego, so you can feel comfortable, and not describe us as pushy?

Mr Icebreaker

By *heIcebreakersCouple  over a year ago

Cramlington

Helpful tip. If you're going to use words you don't appear to understand (like hegemony) at least try to get the spelling right.

What are these 'cultural' aspects of politics of which you speak? Seriously... Are you suggesting that before, say, Gramsci, Marxists had never considered culture as a concept? Would you, similarly, denounce Disraeli for writing Sybil which used a cultural artefact (a novel) to explore a political thesis?

Mr Icebreaker

"Look, have a read of this: https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jan/19/cultural-marxism-a-uniting-theory-for-rightwingers-who-love-to-play-the-victim

Oh come on, you can't quote the Guardian in a serious discussion "

Interesting that you seem incapable of understanding that your serious discussion is fatally flawed by its refusal to listen to a viewpoint such as the Guardian that you do not agree with. If you truly believe that the only politics that matter are those of the right wing then you evidently have no regard for the democratic process. The echo chamber of silly sycophantic right wing thinking being promoted by you and your friends is just more egotistical nonsense that frankly just makes you all seem a bit sad. Anyway, enjoy your little island life, personally I think the real wide world has far more creative thinking to offer.

By *nicecoupleXCouple  over a year ago

Hitch

"I saw the woman last night and was surprised at the time that Fiona Bruce did not in any way even try to interrupt or fact check her. I wondered how it might play out today.

I found out earlier when the BBC tweeted her entire rant without comment. I have to say that for anyone who still thinks that the BBC is full of liberal, left-wing bias - you should watch the clip.

It is nothing short of the BBC broadcasting a racist tirade as if it were simply an opinion to be debated.

Quite shocking and as for Fiona Bruce - the show appears to be beyond her capabilities."

Well hopefully both the left and right get their wish and Boris defunds this pile of garbage BBC

With a 86% disapproval rating I doubt they will last in the free market.

Come on Boris, I know your here somewhere. PULL THE PLUG

North West

"

Well hopefully both the left and right get their wish and Boris defunds this pile of garbage BBC

Come on Boris, I know your here somewhere. PULL THE PLUG"

I can't help but wonder where this country might end up without public service broadcasting.

It is in a bad enough place now with people bunkered down in echo chambers.

Hitch

"

I can't help but wonder where this country might end up without public service broadcasting.

It is in a bad enough place now with people bunkered down in echo chambers."

I would think that many on the right like myself do not actually watch the BBC anyway. No one in my circles do.

It's why I want it defunded. If people choose themselves to watch that trash then they can pay for it or the bbc will have to go down the ad revenue line.

North West

"

I would think that many on the right like myself do not actually watch the BBC anyway. No one in my circles do.

It's why I want it defunded. If people choose themselves to watch that trash then they can pay for it or the bbc will have to go down the ad revenue line.

"

You don’t see value in impartiality then?

And before you launch into a tirade of liberal sympathies, please remember that many on the left believe that the BBC gives the right far to easy a ride. Laura kuenssberg and even the subject of this thread are indicators of that.

"

"

Well said. It is very unfair that the BBC have a monopoly. They should be made to compete on the open market just like any other service provider. I have to buy five tv licenses annually and would more prefer if the money went to a more tolerant and open minded broadcaster . On a simplistic basis it is our money , we should decide to whom we pay for the service .

I have no objection to paying for services. I do however object strongly to paying for the BBC. Most people consider it to be biased against the Conservative party.

The concept of a monopoly belongs to the dark ages. Let's catch up with the times and abolish the licence.

"

"

Have you never watched anything that the BBC has made? I do think people should be given a choice wether or not they want to pay for the BBC though, the TB license is an outdated idea

Ah the old why should I pay for something I never use argument rears its very ugly head again! The idea of a public broadcasting service is to encourage people to watch a variety of types of programming all of which are made to a relatively high standard and are meant to encourage people to not become parochial and blinkered in their outlook. The bbc broadcasts on the radio, tv and internet and you all have benefitted emotionally and intellectually from the culture it has promoted in this country and the rest of the world. Unfortunately the advent of narrowcasting whereby people can choose to watch just sports or american television and films and believe they are making a free choice in doing so ignores the greater issue that all broadcasting is propaganda of one sort or another - whether it’s promoting thoughtful analysis as the bbc does or American values as most US broadcasters do. Personally I believe that the majority of American tv and film companies have no intention of portraying the English in any other light than that we are the villains and rather spineless and there are far too many of you out there who buy into this treacherous undermining of the British character in order to be part of the new Yankee boys club’s.

"

Well said. It is very unfair that the BBC have a monopoly. They should be made to compete on the open market just like any other service provider. I have to buy five tv licenses annually and would more prefer if the money went to a more tolerant and open minded broadcaster . On a simplistic basis it is our money , we should decide to whom we pay for the service .

I have no objection to paying for services. I do however object strongly to paying for the BBC. Most people consider it to be biased against the Conservative party.

The concept of a monopoly belongs to the dark ages. Let's catch up with the times and abolish the licence. "

You are the perfect example of why the bbc under its last three directors has failed by allowing itself to be bullied into a weakened position by the puppets of internet broadcasting companies whose sole intention is to destroy the bbc as a competitor - you are such a fellow traveller, whether you are aware of the fact or ( on past evidence ) not. Shallow and soulless thinking on your part.

Midlands

"Ah the old why should I pay for something I never use argument rears its very ugly head again! The idea of a public broadcasting service is to encourage people to watch a variety of types of programming all of which are made to a relatively high standard and are meant to encourage people to not become parochial and blinkered in their outlook. The bbc broadcasts on the radio, tv and internet and you all have benefitted emotionally and intellectually from the culture it has promoted in this country and the rest of the world. Unfortunately the advent of narrowcasting whereby people can choose to watch just sports or american television and films and believe they are making a free choice in doing so ignores the greater issue that all broadcasting is propaganda of one sort or another - whether it’s promoting thoughtful analysis as the bbc does or American values as most US broadcasters do. Personally I believe that the majority of American tv and film companies have no intention of portraying the English in any other light than that we are the villains and rather spineless and there are far too many of you out there who buy into this treacherous undermining of the British character in order to be part of the new Yankee boys club’s. "

The BBC is neither high quality nor impartial.

It's programming is riddled with political correctness and "diversity". Even in their kids programs. It's disgusting.

And not just failing to be impartial, but failing to even be accurate.

And yes, Kuensberg (sp?) is a bit right wing, but just about every other face of the BBC is a leftie.

Our opinions are irrelevant anyway, the BBC is finished, the Tories will thankfully see to that

"

The concept of a monopoly belongs to the dark ages. Let's catch up with the times and abolish the licence.

You are the perfect example of why the bbc under its last three directors has failed by allowing itself to be bullied into a weakened position by the puppets of internet broadcasting companies whose sole intention is to destroy the bbc as a competitor - you are such a fellow traveller, whether you are aware of the fact or ( on past evidence ) not. Shallow and soulless thinking on your part. "

We have moved on from the dark ages and now have freedom of choice. If the BBC is a high quality broadcaster as some claim let it compete on the open market against the completion. They should fund themselves. If the BBC closed to morrow it would not bother me or lots of other people. We can simply subscribe to one of the other paid for services.

"Ah the old why should I pay for something I never use argument rears its very ugly head again! The idea of a public broadcasting service is to encourage people to watch a variety of types of programming all of which are made to a relatively high standard and are meant to encourage people to not become parochial and blinkered in their outlook. The bbc broadcasts on the radio, tv and internet and you all have benefitted emotionally and intellectually from the culture it has promoted in this country and the rest of the world. Unfortunately the advent of narrowcasting whereby people can choose to watch just sports or american television and films and believe they are making a free choice in doing so ignores the greater issue that all broadcasting is propaganda of one sort or another - whether it’s promoting thoughtful analysis as the bbc does or American values as most US broadcasters do. Personally I believe that the majority of American tv and film companies have no intention of portraying the English in any other light than that we are the villains and rather spineless and there are far too many of you out there who buy into this treacherous undermining of the British character in order to be part of the new Yankee boys club’s.

It's programming is riddled with political correctness and "diversity". Even in their kids programs. It's disgusting.

And yes, Kuensberg (sp?) is a bit right wing, but just about every other face of the BBC is a leftie.

Our opinions are irrelevant anyway, the BBC is finished, the Tories will thankfully see to that "

The BBC isn't ‘finished’ , the TV license will become optional, if you don’t pay then you can’t watch it. Do you pay for SKY, netflix , amazon etc ?

"Ah the old why should I pay for something I never use argument rears its very ugly head again! The idea of a public broadcasting service is to encourage people to watch a variety of types of programming all of which are made to a relatively high standard and are meant to encourage people to not become parochial and blinkered in their outlook. The bbc broadcasts on the radio, tv and internet and you all have benefitted emotionally and intellectually from the culture it has promoted in this country and the rest of the world. Unfortunately the advent of narrowcasting whereby people can choose to watch just sports or american television and films and believe they are making a free choice in doing so ignores the greater issue that all broadcasting is propaganda of one sort or another - whether it’s promoting thoughtful analysis as the bbc does or American values as most US broadcasters do. Personally I believe that the majority of American tv and film companies have no intention of portraying the English in any other light than that we are the villains and rather spineless and there are far too many of you out there who buy into this treacherous undermining of the British character in order to be part of the new Yankee boys club’s.

Our opinions are irrelevant anyway, the BBC is finished, the Tories will thankfully see to that "

Why is diversity ‘disgusting ‘?

By *avidnsa69Man  over a year ago

Essex

Cultural marxism? Are you for real? Alt right nonsense as spouted by cretins like Suella Braverman

Essex

[Removed by poster at 25/02/20 02:26:17]

Hitch

"

Have you never watched anything that the BBC has made? I do think people should be given a choice wether or not they want to pay for the BBC though, the TB license is an outdated idea "

I used to years ago but now no I dont. I agree , if people want to watch it then they can subscribe or pay a license fee. If gives the people who don't support state TV the choice not pay.

Hitch

"

You don’t see value in impartiality then?

And before you launch into a tirade of liberal sympathies, please remember that many on the left believe that the BBC gives the right far to easy a ride. Laura kuenssberg and even the subject of this thread are indicators of that. "

The bbc is not impartial which is why I choose not to watch it.

How would you know if you choose not to watch it? Maybe you read the wrong sort of propaganda

Midlands

"Why is diversity ‘disgusting ‘? "

Because when it's so blatantly rammed down your throat it gets tiresome and repulsive.

It's purely done to push the BBC's agenda.

"Why is diversity ‘disgusting ‘?

Because when it's so blatantly rammed down your throat it gets tiresome and repulsive.

It's purely done to push the BBC's agenda."

‘Repulsive’ is a very strong word to describe seeing people from different backgrounds mingling and living together.

What is so ‘repulsive’ about it?

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

We live in a diverse society, there's even significant diversity in the 'indigenous' population.

What would you prefer that the BBC only included white, straight Anglo Saxons? Yet that would be a false representation of reality.

Midlands

"‘Repulsive’ is a very strong word to describe seeing people from different backgrounds mingling and living together.

"

It doesn't fit with my views and opinions.

Just like others have complained recently the nominations at the Oscars doesn't fit with theirs.

Midlands

"We live in a diverse society"

I don't. We've chosen to live somewhere that isn't diverse at all.

Probably why it's in the top five most desirable places to live in the UK (probably top 2 outside London / the South East, which we wouldn't live in anyway)

Glasgow

"We live in a diverse society

Probably why it's in the top five most desirable places to live in the UK (probably top 2 outside London / the South East, which we wouldn't live in anyway)"

Unfortunately the BBC are unable to provide programming specifically for you.

"‘Repulsive’ is a very strong word to describe seeing people from different backgrounds mingling and living together.

It doesn't fit with my views and opinions.

Just like others have complained recently the nominations at the Oscars doesn't fit with theirs."

Ah well. At least you’re honest about your bigotry. Fortunately those who find diversity ‘repulsive’ are a dying breed, and one day will be virtually non-existent.

What is the BBCs agenda? I find words like ‘disgusting ‘ & ‘repulsive’ a bit worrying ? What do you find ‘repulsive’ about diversity? Do you think England should only be inhabited by ‘English’ people

[Removed by poster at 25/02/20 09:07:22]

"We live in a diverse society

Probably why it's in the top five most desirable places to live in the UK (probably top 2 outside London / the South East, which we wouldn't live in anyway)"

Where do you live? Is there a correlation between ‘desirable ‘ places to live with how diverse they are ? Have you ever tried travelling outside your home town ? You must be terrified when you go abroad or to London or Manchester

belfast/holywood

I do watch a lot of the BBC and listen to local radio. I find it very informative. There is mainly bad news reported on whatever mainstream media you watch . I do find the BBCs stance on this annoying at times. In its effort to be balanced , if say a terrorist attack has taken place, they do spend a lot of time blaming/ trying to blame the security forces , turning the whole thing on its head and often forget the victims and not really having a go at the perps. Maybe they should spend more time harassing the murderers/ r@pists than the victims / police/ army/ security forces

Midlands

"Where do you live? Is there a correlation between ‘desirable ‘ places to live with how diverse they are ? Have you ever tried travelling outside your home town ? You must be terrified when you go abroad or to London or Manchester "

We live in Rushcliffe. It's lovely and rural. Quaint little traditional villages, friendly market towns. Low crime. Nobody dumping rubbish in their front gardens. Massive Tory majority.

I travel a lot. Yes I've been to Manchester, the suburbs around Stockport are amazing. Big houses, set back from the road in leafy parkland. Absolute paradise.

Go down the road to Labour-voting, diverse Moss Side and it's a different story. Crime, flytipping, violence. Urgh no thanks. Keep your diversity.

"Where do you live? Is there a correlation between ‘desirable ‘ places to live with how diverse they are ? Have you ever tried travelling outside your home town ? You must be terrified when you go abroad or to London or Manchester

We live in Rushcliffe. It's lovely and rural. Quaint little traditional villages, friendly market towns. Low crime. Nobody dumping rubbish in their front gardens. Massive Tory majority.

I travel a lot. Yes I've been to Manchester, the suburbs around Stockport are amazing. Big houses, set back from the road in leafy parkland. Absolute paradise.

Go down the road to Labour-voting, diverse Moss Side and it's a different story. Crime, flytipping, violence. Urgh no thanks. Keep your diversity."

I see. What is repulsive about diversity? , do you think England should only be inhibited by white people? Moss side is a very vibrant and culturally diverse area, the crime rate there is lower than it is in Salford. What is the difference between moss side and Salford ??

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

"

Go down the road to Labour-voting, diverse Moss Side and it's a different story. Crime, flytipping, violence. Urgh no thanks. Keep your diversity."

I live just down the road from Sandbanks - most expensive property in the world - also the residents are incredibly diverse.

Diversity ain't the issue

Glasgow

"

You're confusing diversity with poverty and the complex consequences of it.

There are predominantly Anglo saxon areas of Glasgow where you'll see all the social problems you allude to, I've lived in large cities around the country and it's common to all of them, incidentally I don't want to live alongside criminals and antisocial people whatever colour they are.

Conversely there are wealthier integrated areas with diverse communities where people get along fine and crime, violence and fly tipping is low.

Frankly the quaint, English village provides a monotone landscape, culturally and socially, for me it's fine for the weekend but not somewhere I'd want to live or raise children in.

"Where do you live? Is there a correlation between ‘desirable ‘ places to live with how diverse they are ? Have you ever tried travelling outside your home town ? You must be terrified when you go abroad or to London or Manchester

Hi. An interesting and informative reply. I have had the benefit of living in both types of areas. The decision as to which one is more pleasant to live is an easy one.

My guess is that all the white middle class types who are so keen to promote diversity actually live in middle class areas themselves .

Go down the road to Labour-voting, diverse Moss Side and it's a different story. Crime, flytipping, violence. Urgh no thanks. Keep your diversity. Hi. An interesting and informative reply. I have had the benefit of living in both types of areas. The decision as to which one is more pleasant to live is an easy one.

My guess is that all the white middle class types who are so keen to promote diversity actually live in middle class areas themselves ."

Have you ever been to moss side or Broughton in Salford? Let me know what the difference is

"Go down the road to Labour-voting, diverse Moss Side and it's a different story. Crime, flytipping, violence. Urgh no thanks. Keep your diversity."

Do you think diversity plays a larger role in varying social standards than wealth or education?

I live in a very diverse area which has lower than average levels of crime and violent crime, and very little flytipping, for example.

Not too far away there is an estate where house prices are much lower, bordered by a traveller site where all of the above are much more prevalent in that area.

So what’s the problem, diversity or inequality?

People don't necessarily have any problems with "diversity" in the communities but their totally within their right not to live in one if they don't wish to

Midlands

"So what’s the problem, diversity or inequality?"

I think the only common factor in the worst areas of the country is people voting Labour.

Tower Hamlets springs to mind. Also inner city Birmingham is appauling. Literally knee deep in rubbish in some areas. Arabic shop names. You could be forgiven for thinking you were in Fallujah.

Another thing with these Labour voting "diverse" areas is their proven links with terrorism. Look at the last 10 years of terrorist attacks in this country - how many of them came from quiet, country villages with zero diversity?

Take these inner city slums out of the election result and we'd have virtually nothing but Tory MP's in this country.

Midlands

No Muslim grooming gangs round here either. Another glowing endorsement of diversity.

Also look at the link between crash for cash scams and the ethnicity of the perpetrators. Again, keep your diversity.

Not aware of a single forced marriage round here either

"So what’s the problem, diversity or inequality?

I think the only common factor in the worst areas of the country is people voting Labour.

Tower Hamlets springs to mind. Also inner city Birmingham is appauling. Literally knee deep in rubbish in some areas. Arabic shop names. You could be forgiven for thinking you were in Fallujah.

Another thing with these Labour voting "diverse" areas is their proven links with terrorism. Look at the last 10 years of terrorist attacks in this country - how many of them came from quiet, country villages with zero diversity?

Take these inner city slums out of the election result and we'd have virtually nothing but Tory MP's in this country."

The tories have been in charge since 2010. What have they done to help rectify the issues in those ‘inner city slums’?

Wealth inequality up. Homelessness up. Life expectancy down. That’s the Tory way.

Midlands

"The tories have been in charge since 2010. What have they done to help rectify the issues in those ‘inner city slums’?

Wealth inequality up. Homelessness up. Life expectancy down. That’s the Tory way."

What have the people in these inner city slums done to help themselves? They still CHOOSE to take drugs, CHOOSE to be more likely to be obese, CHOOSE to dump rubbish everywhere. CHOOSE to commit crimes. CHOOSE to have single parent families. These are personal choices. And that's nothing to do with the Tories.

Personal responsibility is the key

"The tories have been in charge since 2010. What have they done to help rectify the issues in those ‘inner city slums’?

Wealth inequality up. Homelessness up. Life expectancy down. That’s the Tory way.

What have the people in these inner city slums done to help themselves? They still CHOOSE to take drugs, CHOOSE to be more likely to be obese, CHOOSE to dump rubbish everywhere. CHOOSE to commit crimes. CHOOSE to have single parent families. These are personal choices. And that's nothing to do with the Tories.

Personal responsibility is the key "

Welcome to Britain 2020.

Jesus fucking Christ. I have no words for your attitude.

If personal responsibility is the key, why do you associate these areas with labour voters - surely that’s irrelevant? Personal responsibility is the key, after all?

"So what’s the problem, diversity or inequality?

Take these inner city slums out of the election result and we'd have virtually nothing but Tory MP's in this country."

How many people voted for the conservatives in the last GE? 8 out of the 10 most deprived areas in England are in Blackpool, areas that have virtually no ‘diversity’ , why is that??

Jesus fucking Christ. I have no words for your attitude. "

Don’t take the bait. He is well known on here for trying to provoke a reaction by being controversial, it is an attention seeking ploy . If you keep bombarding him with facts he usually disappears. Bless him

Midlands

If I was wrong I'd be on the losing side

Enjoy Trump, Tories and Brexit

"If I was wrong I'd be on the losing side

Enjoy Trump, Tories and Brexit "

Is that the best you can do? Are you suggesting that everyone who voted for Trump, Boris and Brexit are against diversity? You can do better than that

"

So you’re arguing that the Nazis were right? Interesting take.

Personal responsibility versus social responsibility seems to be your mantra ie Greed is good. What a sad and appalling outlook on life. Perhaps you should try going on that tv programme and swapping places with a poor family for a week just to prove what an execrable example of humanity you are Gordon.

Personal responsibility versus social responsibility seems to be your mantra ie Greed is good. What a sad and appalling outlook on life. Perhaps you should try going on that tv programme and swapping places with a poor family for a week just to prove what an execrable example of humanity you are Gordon. "

Gordon ?

Essex

Im sure you must have been relieved to see Ken Clarke MP retire. He would have found your views about multiculturalism repulsive. I do hope your new MP is from the regressive end of the Tory spectrum

Personal responsibility versus social responsibility seems to be your mantra ie Greed is good. What a sad and appalling outlook on life. Perhaps you should try going on that tv programme and swapping places with a poor family for a week just to prove what an execrable example of humanity you are Gordon.

Gordon ? "

Gecko - the anti hero of the wolf of Wall Street film or he could just be jilted john’s nemesis

Essex

Is that the best you can do? Are you suggesting that everyone who voted for Trump, Boris and Brexit are against diversity? You can do better than that "

Actually, I dont think he can manage better than that.

Gordon ?

Gecko - the anti hero of the wolf of Wall Street film or he could just be jilted john’s nemesis"

, I don’t think he will be back on this thread, facts usually scare him away

Gordon ?

Gecko - the anti hero of the wolf of Wall Street film or he could just be jilted john’s nemesis

, I don’t think he will be back on this thread, facts usually scare him away "

Yes going on past efforts he tends to hit with some appalling nazi sounding vegetarian lunacy and then runs away until his frothing needs releasing again.

Odd chap!

Glasgow

"No Muslim grooming gangs round here either. Another glowing endorsement of diversity.

"

Hmm..you are aware that the perpetrators of sexual abuse against children are predominantly family members of the victim?

Yes, even in quaint, sleepy villages adults are abusing children behind closed doors.

From a sociological point of view it would be really good to know if you're for real or if you're just saying the most out there shit you can think of.

If you're for real, would make a good case study to see how you've ended up with such bizarre outlook on the world around you.

"No Muslim grooming gangs round here either. Another glowing endorsement of diversity.

Hmm..you are aware that the perpetrators of sexual abuse against children are predominantly family members of the victim?

Yes, even in quaint, sleepy villages adults are abusing children behind closed doors."

You can't use information on these islamaphobes, their hate and confusion is too deeply ingrained.

"

"

I was quite surprised when a good "normally level headed" and well educated friend of mine started sharing posts on Facebook about Boris scrapping the BBC TV Tax is leading us down the path of becoming a Nazi state!

Now we've left the EU, is this the topic of bullshit and hatered we need to obsess on now scaremongering that we'll become Nazies if we don't have to pay a TV taxation

"

I was quite surprised when a good "normally level headed" and well educated friend of mine started sharing posts on Facebook about Boris scrapping the BBC TV Tax is leading us down the path of becoming a Nazi state!

Now we've left the EU, is this the topic of bullshit and hatered we need to obsess on now scaremongering that we'll become Nazies if we don't have to pay a TV taxation "

The BBC will survive, millions will still pay the licence and they will generate money through advertising and selling their old and new programmes .

belfast/holywood

This

This "

No surprise there? Which part of diversity do you find ‘disgusting’ and ‘repulsive’ ? Is it only non white people who take drugs? are obese? Dump rubbish? Commit crimes?

Glasgow

"

Yes, even in quaint, sleepy villages adults are abusing children behind closed doors.

You can't use information on these islamaphobes, their hate and confusion is too deeply ingrained. "

I agree it appears some folks believe Asian Muslim paedophiles are worse than white ones

belfast/holywood

You forgot travellers

"You forgot travellers"

Who did?

Midlands

The irony is, the more people scream "Nazi", "xenophobe", "bigot" at these legitimate political views... the more it pushes people towards them.

If I was a leftie I'd be doing my upmost to persuade everyone I could to my point of view, not throwing insults and ganging up on someone.

You lot will never learn. Only continue to slide into political irrelevance.

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

"The irony is, the more people scream "Nazi", "xenophobe", "bigot" at these legitimate political views... the more it pushes people towards them.

If I was a leftie I'd be doing my upmost to persuade everyone I could to my point of view, not throwing insults and ganging up on someone.

You lot will never learn. Only continue to slide into political irrelevance."

You only have to look at how they react to anything they dont agree with to see they are blind to any reality

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

"The irony is, the more people scream "Nazi", "xenophobe", "bigot" at these legitimate political views... the more it pushes people towards them.

Yorkshire Tea!!!!! Down with this sort of thing

North West

You mean like - “ look I am not a Nazi, I am not a racist and I am not xenophobic - but if you keep saying that I am then I will definitely turn into one. I am weak willed spineless toad you see.”

Stop being such a snowflake, your entitled to your views but if you think they are shared by the majority of people in the UK then you are either naive or stupid . Get out in the real world more often

I didn’t call you a nazi. You said anyone who wins elections or referendums is right.

That includes the Nazis.

Glasgow

"

"

Not unlike hurling slurs and insults at large communities of people.

Glasgow

You lot will never learn. Only continue to slide into political irrelevance.

You only have to look at how they react to anything they dont agree with to see they are blind to any reality"

You mean your version of 'reality'.

Hmmm I suppose it is our fault that you feel entitled to hate or disrust foreigners.

This post does seem to sum up the right wing mentality of a certain segment. They're happy to insult and demonise others. But they react very negatively to any response that points out their views may be unpalatable. And they have bizarrely thin skin for people who are happy to insult others.

As for presuading: it's impossible when facts are ignored. In the clip that sparked this thread, the lady in question was given facts in response to her ill-informed words. She ignored the facts. Says it all really...

(Sorry about the typos. I could edit the post, but I don't want anybody thinking I suddenly changed my words in some underhanded fashion. Those of us who rely on facts can be ever so devious, don't you know?)

belfast/holywood

Lots of angry, bitter words . That’s ok. It’s expected . But , if I may . I’m gonna repeat my new favourite fact. And when you whining lefties trot out your usual fucking diatribe , fucking remember this; ok; only 2 people born in the last 130 years have won a Labour genera election. It’s called democracy . If you don’t like it ; tough : and fuck off to Russia . British people don’t want your left wing/ liberal fuckin shite. So come on back and reply with your usual left wing crap that no one here wants - ok ???????

Ah yes of course....it’s the lefties fault that you are the way you are....you play the victim all the time so that you don’t have to take responsibility for all this hate you are spreading. Well done for owning your wickedness!

"Lots of angry, bitter words . That’s ok. It’s expected . But , if I may . I’m gonna repeat my new favourite fact. And when you whining lefties trot out your usual fucking diatribe , fucking remember this; ok; only 2 people born in the last 130 years have won a Labour genera election. It’s called democracy . If you don’t like it ; tough : and fuck off to Russia . British people don’t want your left wing/ liberal fuckin shite. So come on back and reply with your usual left wing crap that no one here wants - ok ???????"

And speaking of angry nationalist undemocratic thuggery....

belfast/holywood

"Lots of angry, bitter words . That’s ok. It’s expected . But , if I may . I’m gonna repeat my new favourite fact. And when you whining lefties trot out your usual fucking diatribe , fucking remember this; ok; only 2 people born in the last 130 years have won a Labour genera election. It’s called democracy . If you don’t like it ; tough : and fuck off to Russia . British people don’t want your left wing/ liberal fuckin shite. So come on back and reply with your usual left wing crap that no one here wants - ok ???????

And speaking of angry nationalist undemocratic thuggery...."

Exactly - nationalist undemocratic thugs are the worst of all

"Lots of angry, bitter words . That’s ok. It’s expected . But , if I may . I’m gonna repeat my new favourite fact. And when you whining lefties trot out your usual fucking diatribe , fucking remember this; ok; only 2 people born in the last 130 years have won a Labour genera election. It’s called democracy . If you don’t like it ; tough : and fuck off to Russia . British people don’t want your left wing/ liberal fuckin shite. So come on back and reply with your usual left wing crap that no one here wants - ok ???????"

The angry, bitter words seem to be coming from you. Can you even see that? The evidence is right their in your post.

"Right there". I'm making too many typos tonight.

Why are you swearing? Here is another fact for you ,for 13 of the last 23 years there has been a labour government . It’s amazing what you can do with facts and statistics

"Lots of angry, bitter words . That’s ok. It’s expected . But , if I may . I’m gonna repeat my new favourite fact. And when you whining lefties trot out your usual fucking diatribe , fucking remember this; ok; only 2 people born in the last 130 years have won a Labour genera election. It’s called democracy . If you don’t like it ; tough : and fuck off to Russia . British people don’t want your left wing/ liberal fuckin shite. So come on back and reply with your usual left wing crap that no one here wants - ok ???????

Why are you swearing? Here is another fact for you ,for 13 of the last 23 years there has been a labour government . It’s amazing what you can do with facts and statistics "

It's almost as if he's angry and bitter. But that's impossible! He's far too right wing to engage in the tactics of those damn lefties!

Why are you swearing? Here is another fact for you ,for 13 of the last 23 years there has been a labour government . It’s amazing what you can do with facts and statistics

It's almost as if he's angry and bitter. But that's impossible! He's far too right wing to engage in the tactics of those damn lefties! "

Indeed, he is very apt at hiding his anger and bitterness behind sweary , inaccurate and incoherent rants

belfast/holywood

Inaccurate ?. Lol. I’m never that

"Inaccurate ?. Lol. I’m never that"

Here is another fact for you. Of the last 11 prime ministers , 5 have been labour . What can this mean?

belfast/holywood

So?. And? Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

"So?. And? Zzzzzzzzzzzzz"

Exactly, so?? Nearly as boring and irrelevant as your 2 in 130 years stat. Have you got any more stars for us all??

belfast/holywood

Only 2 men born in the last 130 years have won a general election for the Labour Party . Amazing stat !!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Only 2 men born in the last 130 years have won a general election for the Labour Party . Amazing stat !!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Wow, that is amazing. 5 of the last 11 prime ministers have been labour . Amazing stat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (The exclamation marks are there to add credibility)

"Only 2 men born in the last 130 years have won a general election for the Labour Party . Amazing stat !!!!!!!!!!!!!"

So?. And? Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

What year was Clement Atlee born ?

What year was Howard Wilson born?

What year was Tony Blair born?