FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Julian Assange Extradition

Julian Assange Extradition

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *an For You OP   Man  over a year ago

belfast/holywood

Court proceedings begin to extradite Assange to USA for hacking into classified american databases and publishing sensitive US defence documents. I wonder what the outcome will be ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Hope we send him to the states and they lock him away for a very very long time

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hope we send him to the states and they lock him away for a very very long time"

really? Gosh i thought everyone was on his side!

He'd never get a fair trial in the US

Why

"Why "

have you actually seen his work? Exposing shit loads of stuff from western intel etc...

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

"Court proceedings begin to extradite Assange to USA for hacking into classified american databases and publishing sensitive US defence documents. I wonder what the outcome will be ?"

He needs to stay in the UK until Johnson "levels up" the extradition treaties between the UK & US and insist that Socolas (or whatever her name is) gets to be sent here in a quid pro quo.

I don't care a jot about Assange - but someone needs to play the Trumster at his own game.

By *an For You OP   Man  over a year ago

belfast/holywood

Personally a nice warm chair would be a fair result

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

"Court proceedings begin to extradite Assange to USA for hacking into classified american databases and publishing sensitive US defence documents. I wonder what the outcome will be ?

He needs to stay in the UK until Johnson "levels up" the extradition treaties between the UK & US and insist that Socolas (or whatever her name is) gets to be sent here in a quid pro quo.

I don't care a jot about Assange - but someone needs to play the Trumster at his own game."

agree with you on this one going one way and one coming back this way otherwise keep him here

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Justice for Harry Dunn.

I was referring to the above comment that was agreeing

Sorry..

Ive been following it

Makes me so mad !

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"Hope we send him to the states and they lock him away for a very very long time

He'd never get a fair trial in the US"

No the majority feel the same as me he is one nasty devious piece of work,also probably a rapist he wriggled out of that

"Hope we send him to the states and they lock him away for a very very long time

He'd never get a fair trial in the USNo the majority feel the same as me he is one nasty devious piece of work,also probably a rapist he wriggled out of that"

Nasty and devious?

Could you provide a couple of examples?

And probably a r#pist? Would there be a smear campaign against him for any reason.... I haven't made up my mind about the geezer but from what I know from what I've seen he's been a thorn in the side of the warmongering establishment and fake news Propagandists for a long time.

Hang him

He pissed off some very powerful people. That's the real reason he'll live out his life in jail.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Very sad to see a video of a 92 year-old man being arrested this morning (for as far as I'm aware supporting him) outside court.

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

"Court proceedings begin to extradite Assange to USA for hacking into classified american databases and publishing sensitive US defence documents. I wonder what the outcome will be ?

I don't care a jot about Assange - but someone needs to play the Trumster at his own game."

couldn’t agree more

» Add a new message to this topic