FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Labour election is rigged

Labour election is rigged

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *an For You OP   Man  over a year ago

belfast/holywood

So the labour leadership election is rigged . Rigged by the extremists to ensure RWB wins. Hundreds of thousands of election ballots have not been sent out .They are mainly for members who joined pre- Corbyn ( so not Corbyn supporters who joined once he put himself forward), and for almost 100,000 people who joined or re joined labour after the GE defeat who it is commonly believed are anti corbynistas. And this is well into the voting period with about 3 weeks left. Disgraceful.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So the labour leadership election is rigged . Rigged by the extremists to ensure RWB wins. Hundreds of thousands of election ballots have not been sent out .They are mainly for members who joined pre- Corbyn ( so not Corbyn supporters who joined once he put himself forward), and for almost 100,000 people who joined or re joined labour after the GE defeat who it is commonly believed are anti corbynistas. And this is well into the voting period with about 3 weeks left. Disgraceful. "

Why are you so obsessed with the Labour Party?

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Well on the bright side I put a fiver on her.

"Well on the bright side I put a fiver on her. "

Sounds like it was a wise bet

By *c223Man  over a year ago

MANCHESTER

I don't get it, shouldn't you be happy about this as you dislike Labour?

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"So the labour leadership election is rigged . Rigged by the extremists to ensure RWB wins. Hundreds of thousands of election ballots have not been sent out .They are mainly for members who joined pre- Corbyn ( so not Corbyn supporters who joined once he put himself forward), and for almost 100,000 people who joined or re joined labour after the GE defeat who it is commonly believed are anti corbynistas. And this is well into the voting period with about 3 weeks left. Disgraceful.

Why are you so obsessed with the Labour Party? "

I thought this was the political forum Labour are a political party wheres the obsession ?

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"So the labour leadership election is rigged . Rigged by the extremists to ensure RWB wins. Hundreds of thousands of election ballots have not been sent out .They are mainly for members who joined pre- Corbyn ( so not Corbyn supporters who joined once he put himself forward), and for almost 100,000 people who joined or re joined labour after the GE defeat who it is commonly believed are anti corbynistas. And this is well into the voting period with about 3 weeks left. Disgraceful. "
No surprise here then,they did it to get Corbyn in,they would rig the general election if they could find away support the left at your peril unless you want to live in a dictatorship run by a secret police,the hard left is 100% anti democrace

upton wirral

"I don't get it, shouldn't you be happy about this as you dislike Labour?"
No a good labour oposortion is needed to balance the country

"So the labour leadership election is rigged . Rigged by the extremists to ensure RWB wins. Hundreds of thousands of election ballots have not been sent out .They are mainly for members who joined pre- Corbyn ( so not Corbyn supporters who joined once he put himself forward), and for almost 100,000 people who joined or re joined labour after the GE defeat who it is commonly believed are anti corbynistas. And this is well into the voting period with about 3 weeks left. Disgraceful. No surprise here then,they did it to get Corbyn in,they would rig the general election if they could find away support the left at your peril unless you want to live in a dictatorship run by a secret police,the hard left is 100% anti democrace"

That made me chuckle , secret police ? Hilarious

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

I don't think we need worry too much about who the next Labour leader is, I can't see them turning over an 80 seat majority in one election cycle. The only question for a Labour supporters and members now is "are you going to vote for a leader who can get the Labour Party into a position where it's a credible electoral force in the 2030s or another leader who is going to march then further over the horizon to political insignificance?"

By *anejohnkent6263Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

What's the Labour party, thought they got wiped out at last election....I thought they are soon to be Tory...lead by some rich Tory boy ...

"What's the Labour party, thought they got wiped out at last election....I thought they are soon to be Tory...lead by some rich Tory boy ..."

Who is this ‘rich Tory boy’ ?

belfast/holywood

"I don't get it, shouldn't you be happy about this as you dislike Labour?"

Of course - I’m over the moon if the protege gets in as that will fuck labour for 20 years. But just saying how totally corrupt the left of labour are

canterbury

The rich Tory boy is keir somebody...think he is going to lead Labour into oblivion

"The rich Tory boy is keir somebody...think he is going to lead Labour into oblivion "

When was he a Tory? How rich is he? Is he richer than you? Do you have to be poor to be the labour leader?

belfast/holywood

The last labour PM is much richer than Tory toff David Cameron . Jeremy Corbyn is a multi millionaire too. Says it all really

"I don't get it, shouldn't you be happy about this as you dislike Labour?

Of course - I’m over the moon if the protege gets in as that will fuck labour for 20 years. But just saying how totally corrupt the left of labour are"

Obsessed? Labour are in the same position as the conservatives were in 2005, what happened 4 years later? If you think the tories will be in power for the next 20 years you are deluded

Widnes

"The rich Tory boy is keir somebody...think he is going to lead Labour into oblivion "

You mean like Blair & Brown did?

Just as well Jeremy turned up to save the party. And now you've got the RLB to carry it on.

Go for it.

"The last labour PM is much richer than Tory toff David Cameron . Jeremy Corbyn is a multi millionaire too. Says it all really"

Does it? What does it mean?

Widnes

"I don't get it, shouldn't you be happy about this as you dislike Labour?

Of course - I’m over the moon if the protege gets in as that will fuck labour for 20 years. But just saying how totally corrupt the left of labour are

Obsessed? Labour are in the same position as the conservatives were in 2005, what happened 4 years later? If you think the tories will be in power for the next 20 years you are deluded "

I wouldn't be quite so quick to dismiss that possibly if we're you. They're going to be in power for at least 5 of those 20 years and, as long as BREXIT isn't a total disaster, I can't see Labour winning back over 80 seats in 5 years time, can you?

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

I can't believe this is still going on??

One of the biggest election losses ever and it takes this long to choose a new leader.

If they can't run their own party, why do they think that people will believe they can run the country?

canterbury

They could not run a bath ...fucked for years and keir will not make any difference ...if the torys hold the north of the UK they will never win again

"They could not run a bath ...fucked for years and keir will not make any difference ...if the torys hold the north of the UK they will never win again"

I think you mean the north of England.

The Tories have to hope that Brexit doesn't turn into a crock of shit, because if it does they'll be out at the next election.

canterbury

Maybe UK as well once the little woman is found out ...one trick pony ...

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

Sounds like a load of conspiracy theory bollocks to me. I joined after the election, will not be voting for RLB, and received my ballot just fine. Same for several other people I know.

Only a small data point I know, but honestly. I look forward to OP retracting this guff when Starmer wins.

By *igsteve43Man  over a year ago

derby

Only people who should be upset at rlb becoming leader are labour voters , she cannot get you power

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

Sure we're all gonna die anyway, who gives a fk

"So the labour leadership election is rigged . Rigged by the extremists to ensure RWB wins. Hundreds of thousands of election ballots have not been sent out .They are mainly for members who joined pre- Corbyn ( so not Corbyn supporters who joined once he put himself forward), and for almost 100,000 people who joined or re joined labour after the GE defeat who it is commonly believed are anti corbynistas. And this is well into the voting period with about 3 weeks left. Disgraceful. No surprise here then,they did it to get Corbyn in,they would rig the general election if they could find away support the left at your peril unless you want to live in a dictatorship run by a secret police,the hard left is 100% anti democrace"

You’re assuming a hard left Labour Party could engineer a win at a general election. They can’t. Populism is the order of the day it seems

It wouldn’t surprise me as RLB has the machinery of the party behind her, but I still want conclusive evidence before I’ll believe it.

Terrifies me because it’ll mean no opposition, and therefore no balance in parliament. That’s a scary situation to be in

upton wirral

"What's the Labour party, thought they got wiped out at last election....I thought they are soon to be Tory...lead by some rich Tory boy ..."
All thee people are well off,Corbyn is wealthy,Abbot is and the new leader will be the same,get real

belfast/holywood

"So the labour leadership election is rigged . Rigged by the extremists to ensure RWB wins. Hundreds of thousands of election ballots have not been sent out .They are mainly for members who joined pre- Corbyn ( so not Corbyn supporters who joined once he put himself forward), and for almost 100,000 people who joined or re joined labour after the GE defeat who it is commonly believed are anti corbynistas. And this is well into the voting period with about 3 weeks left. Disgraceful.

Sounds like a load of conspiracy theory bollocks to me. I joined after the election, will not be voting for RLB, and received my ballot just fine. Same for several other people I know.

Only a small data point I know, but honestly. I look forward to OP retracting this guff when Starmer wins. "

Tens of thousands of voters still haven’t received their ballot papers. If it’s a conspiracy theory , blame Lisa Nandy as she gave numerous media interviews highlighting the problem as did numerous long term and new labour members .

I got mine ages ago and have voted. When are you getting yours ?

» Add a new message to this topic