FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Pics

Pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ockinafrock OP   Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Wondering if any 'fab'bers have been recognised from their pics by not being careful with the background ie furniture, pictures etc etc????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Not as far as I know .... and if I have whoever's recognised me has kept quiet so far

But then I crop the background out of most of mine..

By *ompip3Couple  over a year ago

Paisley

An ex work colleague (who is also a Fabber) pm'd us to let us know he clicked who we were as one of our pics was taken in the same room as some of our Facebook pics! Thankfully he was very discrete so no damage done.....but made us think twice about where n what pics are on show!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i noticed a tattoo on the leg of a fab'er and seen the same tattoo on a pic on here,

as she was local i messaged her but got blocked!

I've had 5 school mates mail me it's brill makes me think being born in 82 musta had something in the water, and he'll yeah I'll meet them lol it's brill

[Removed by poster at 15/05/12 22:05:39]

lol.. it gets you noticed for sure.... Folk give us the eye in our local Tesco and we wonder if its because of our local outdoor pics....or naybe its because H is flashing in the frozen food isle..again ...lol

on cam some guy said he new mrs and mentioned in chat her place of work....thankfully he was wrong,,, not her....but I dug deep and the guys a single on fab,,,, but I discovered he's married...lol n she doesnt know...ppl should be more thoughtful coifs it really is a small world....lol

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Yes i have ...i was recognised by one of my tattoos by someone last year lol..i got chatting to guy and after a we while he asked if he could send me a friends request so i accepted ,he then mailed back and said thats quite a quirky we tattoo you have i said what one as i have five ,his reply was the last one i designed for you lol turns out he was the guy obviously who done my last tattoo and no im not gonna mention who he is so dont panic lol

not off here but we post pics on uk ex and some odd ball tracked the mrs down on facebook! not really sure how but being more careful now!

strangely it was a woman oddball that was pestering us.

» Add a new message to this topic