FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Lockdown to continue

Lockdown to continue

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *bridge man OP   Man  over a year ago

lanarkshire

So if the news is to be trusted. The lockdown will continue for another 3 weeks at least. Sure its in our interest to follow the guidelines to stop the spread but my god how frustrating is it being stuck at home.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’ll be happy to go back to normal but I genuinely don’t know where the times goes. I still find there’s not enough hours in the day

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Think it will continue past another 3 weeks and don't think we'll have normal anytime soon

K

By *W1970Man  over a year ago

hamilton

I’ll be happy to see it end so I can start looking for a new job as my company went into administration at the start of this lockdown

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

The uk lockdown is actually an absolute disaster by all accounts I'm horrified and a little scared to return to the uk with how blase folk are acting

By *ayS2Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Lockdown is not all that bad really???

it’s a few weeks off that is all. To those really in crisis it’s tragic, abusive relationships, kids in volatile houses, elderly, sensory impaired, the sick and those heroes in the nhs and emergency services, bear that in mind.m, when others moan.

Enjoy the time and declutter what’s not important and don’t carry it around when some form of normality resumes.

By *bridge man OP   Man  over a year ago

lanarkshire

So much for self isolation. People across from me have a plumber in ripping out their bathroom by the looks of it... Mental

By *UN-ALMan  over a year ago

Near Fenwick

[Removed by poster at 16/04/20 15:54:12]

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"Think it will continue past another 3 weeks and don't think we'll have normal anytime soon

K"

I don’t think I’ve been normal for years .

By *ucky24Man  over a year ago

Lowestoft

"Lockdown is not all that bad really???

it’s a few weeks off that is all. To those really in crisis it’s tragic, abusive relationships, kids in volatile houses, elderly, sensory impaired, the sick and those heroes in the nhs and emergency services, bear that in mind.m, when others moan.

Enjoy the time and declutter what’s not important and don’t carry it around when some form of normality resumes. "

So very true, I'm stuck over 200 miles away from family and friends but stay in contact with technology and trying to make the best of it.

The real people to feel sorry are those you described.

Also doing what you said getting rid of all the baggage - physical as well as emotional crap we all drag around with us.

Hopefully when we all get through this we will all know who and what is really important to us.

By *anny77Man  over a year ago

glasgow

"Think it will continue past another 3 weeks and don't think we'll have normal anytime soon

K"

I think you’re right

It's all a bit crap for so many people but we have no option but to get on with it.

I'm still going to work every day and seeing the mental health impact of this. That appears to have been completely overlooked

By *ilverminxWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Only 3 weeks.....rocking back and forth..... only 3 weeks.......

Think of the virus as glitter. If you had kids you will remember how bam hard it was to clean up. Days even weeks after. Yep still available depending on the way the light hit it. Doing your head in trying to get rid of the dam stuff. Well covid 19 is like that. Only if you leave a bit the dam stuff multiples. Just take care guy's. It's a nasty virus. Be safe and think of each other. Get through this we can party after. Being thankful we got through it. TC

By *inUpGirlWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"It's all a bit crap for so many people but we have no option but to get on with it.

I'm still going to work every day and seeing the mental health impact of this. That appears to have been completely overlooked "

The mental health impact is huge. It's scary I'm not really a worrier or that emotional but I've found myself really emotional and a bit weepy over the last week. I know I will be OK cause I can sound off and have plenty of people to talk to but I feel for people that feel they don't x

[Removed by poster at 16/04/20 22:16:58]

I had to take my little grandson to the hospital in Glasgow today for his chemo, and saw first hand the lengths that the NHS is going to support and protect people, the least we can do is continue to support the goverment in fighting this disease, dig deep and find our inner stregthns to keep going, to protect those whom we love, the vulnerable in society who have no choice but to isolate indefinitely for many reasons and look out for those who may be experiencing difficulties..

I hope all in your family are safe and well. I know you have there best at hart. Take care of everyone one if them. We can beat this.

» Add a new message to this topic