FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Couples(kind of)

Couples(kind of)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just a heads up for any messaging the "we can be a couple" profiles.

Even if its a solo lady profile, do stop and think for a minute, it just might be him getting his jollies pretending to be her in the "too good to be true" replies, ohh yes, i have been totally misslead by this recently.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ndrew MannMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Yeah live and learn, never blind add anyone and use common sense

Put simply, its him with her password pretending to be her, signs of this are, messages sent deleted in seconds.

Personnaly im gettin tired of being classed as the bad guy when all around me are trick playing devious liars!!!

By *ndrew MannMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Well block the profile or don't message him/ her, that's simplest solution, if something don't feel right there is no point continuing with it, that sentiment goes for on here and out there in the big bad world lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We get messages like this every day from guys, just had one about a minute ago funnily enough. Guy told us to look at his verification as the gir whol he had met was his fuckbuddy. The female half of the couple is someone we have actually met a few years ago, so a simple text message was sent.....and she was totally unaware that she is one half of a fuckbuddy couple looking for meets....Oh dear

"We get messages like this every day from guys, just had one about a minute ago funnily enough. Guy told us to look at his verification as the gir whol he had met was his fuckbuddy. The female half of the couple is someone we have actually met a few years ago, so a simple text message was sent.....and she was totally unaware that she is one half of a fuckbuddy couple looking for meets....Oh dear"

Report him to Admin, this site can be hard enough for guys as it is without this idiot.

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

Need to be up early to catch me out, as the saying goes if something seems to good to be true it usually is.

Getting boring now spotting all the fakes but can be fun chipping away at them when bored

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I alway's go with my gut instinct and thankfully it's never been wrong yet.

By *uirkygirlCouple  over a year ago

Quirkyville

Sometimes you can tell by the message... men type talk differently than woman... although I think I type like a guy sometimes! Rest assured its always me here lol! X

I dont think that the OP was moaning, I dont even think he was seeking advice…. I think he was pointing it out to others so they didnt get caught out.

Hello T by the way

By *uirkygirlCouple  over a year ago

Quirkyville

I only posted so I can post in every post possible this week! Lol! X

Midlothian

"Personnaly im gettin tired of being classed as the bad guy when all around me are trick playing devious liars!!!"

"I dont think that the OP was moaning, "

Course not lol

"Personnaly im gettin tired of being classed as the bad guy when all around me are trick playing devious liars!!!

I dont think that the OP was moaning,

Course not lol "

Just trying to start to see the good in people, rather than the bad. Of course, others always try and see the bad.

Midlothian

"Just trying to start to see the good in people, rather than the bad. Of course, others always try and see the bad. "

That's the way fab roll's unfortunately and life in general.

"Just a heads up for any messaging the "we can be a couple" profiles.

Even if its a solo lady profile, do stop and think for a minute, it just might be him getting his jollies pretending to be her in the "too good to be true" replies, ohh yes, i have been totally misslead by this recently."

It was an innocent message, asking if she fancied going out for dinner.

Imagine if for example it was a more "swinging" style message and it had me knocking on her door, the embarassment for her and me, maybe he would'nt of taken it that far, but it is a scarey thought.

All of it only fell into place after calling her, asking if she was ready and realising it was all news to her.

"Just trying to start to see the good in people, rather than the bad. Of course, others always try and see the bad.

That's the way fab roll's unfortunately and life in general. "

True, just highlighting it for others to consider really.

"Sometimes you can tell by the message... men type talk differently than woman... although I think I type like a guy sometimes! Rest assured its always me here lol! X"
very true quirky.,,

its the " fem " apparently askn if iv got any knickers on that catches them out lol

chicks wouldnt say that or the do you meet alone or what you into? questions makes me giggle,,can spot a bloke pretending to be a chick a mile off!!!

fannies!!!

auds xx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I had one mail my couple profile during the week wanting to arrange a meet

the same profile then mailed me on this profile saying that him and his mrs had split up and did i want to meet him

» Add a new message to this topic