FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Nicola says.....

Nicola says.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *luebell888 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Social distancing in large crowds will continue to the end of the year and possibly beyond. Not the best news i have heard today.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exmadcouple42Couple  over a year ago

Home

Ahh really, that's crap.

By *illi3736Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

While not a fan ....I see no other statement she could have made credibily. It will possibly be the death knell for so many bars, clubs, theatres. cinemas, football/rugby clubs etc

Glasgow

"While not a fan ....I see no other statement she could have made credibily. It will possibly be the death knell for so many bars, clubs, theatres. cinemas, football/rugby clubs etc "

Yes it will be pretty devastating for so many.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Agreed, this was inevitable but at the same time extremely depressing and i fear that any further extension to existing messures will have a greater impact to society than the virus itself. ??

Home

Let's hope schools don't go back then since hard to social distance 28 to 30 in a class room. As soon as schools go back everything should open as normal or somewhat normal.

"Let's hope schools don't go back then since hard to social distance 28 to 30 in a class room. As soon as schools go back everything should open as normal or somewhat normal. "

If only they had kept their promise on class sizes

Glasgow

What happens to all the football fans who bought season tickets?

"What happens to all the football fans who bought season tickets?"

We have 2 now for me and my oldest. I’m not really fussed about a refund as it helps the club I support out but I won’t be buying a new one until I know what we are buying into

They could get a dog. Take it for a long walk on Saturday at 3pm.

By *irky_coupleCouple  over a year ago

kirky

Bumping her gums on tele just now. "I can't go into detail because we don't know what will happen" Should have kept her trap shut. Always wants the spotlight though.

As opposed to old boris still hiding behind the sofa?

By *irky_coupleCouple  over a year ago

kirky

"As opposed to old boris still hiding behind the sofa? "
he can't win whatever he does.

He could if he jumped off the nearest bridge

By *ering SeaMan  over a year ago

Penicuik

"Bumping her gums on tele just now. "I can't go into detail because we don't know what will happen" Should have kept her trap shut. Always wants the spotlight though."

Do you know how long the virus will ravish the population ?

Are you a virologist with a crystal ball ?

She’s more open and honest than that embarrassment for a leader down south.

Being in the spotlight is expected and her job.

She not hiding unlike bojo

Penicuik

"He could if he jumped off the nearest bridge"

The ditch is still waiting for him first. Ah that’s right he bottled it.

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

"Let's hope schools don't go back then since hard to social distance 28 to 30 in a class room. As soon as schools go back everything should open as normal or somewhat normal. "

Schools are going back on a phased return after the summer

"Social distancing in large crowds will continue to the end of the year and possibly beyond. Not the best news i have heard today."

Not the best news, but makes sense really with whats going on around the world.

"Bumping her gums on tele just now. "I can't go into detail because we don't know what will happen" Should have kept her trap shut. Always wants the spotlight though."

If she's asked the question during the daily briefing she can hardly dinghy it though.

Penicuik

"Social distancing in large crowds will continue to the end of the year and possibly beyond. Not the best news i have heard today."

What she actually said was some months to come.

It was another daft question from the press who mentioned xmas as possibly beyond.

same with concerts

Home

agreed

Edin

"Social distancing in large crowds will continue to the end of the year and possibly beyond. Not the best news i have heard today.

It was another daft question from the press who mentioned xmas as possibly beyond. "

No that’s inaccurate she did actually say for some months to come possibly until the end of the year or beyond in her speech before the press questions.

Glasgow

"Social distancing in large crowds will continue to the end of the year and possibly beyond. Not the best news i have heard today.

It was another daft question from the press who mentioned xmas as possibly beyond.

No that’s inaccurate she did actually say for some months to come possibly until the end of the year or beyond in her speech before the press questions. "

I heard her say exactly that on the radio news at 5.

Edin

No that’s inaccurate she did actually say for some months to come possibly until the end of the year or beyond in her speech before the press questions.

I heard her say exactly that on the radio news at 5."

Penicuik

No that’s inaccurate she did actually say for some months to come possibly until the end of the year or beyond in her speech before the press questions. "

“WILL” continue to the end of year and possibly beyond”

As opposed to “some months to come” “possibly to the end of year and beyond”

Big difference within similarities.

Edin

"

That’s what I said !

Penicuik

That’s what I said ! "

I know, I’m just making the point so others are clear.

By *ane DTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow & Surrounds

M&Ds, just gone bust.

No doubt many more to follow.

Sad times.

"Agreed, this was inevitable but at the same time extremely depressing and i fear that any further extension to existing messures will have a greater impact to society than the virus itself. ??"

This. The implications are going to be devistating

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

As others have said, at least she's being open and setting some sort of projection for the country. Westminster is just a farce. I hope those guys are caned by the judicial system because they have screwed up so much by acting in denial.

If by the end of summer she says, "everyone has done well, we've wiped out the virus, go out and get pished coz ye pubs are opening" then it's all good

Glasgow

"M&Ds, just gone bust.

No doubt many more to follow.

Sad times."

I think M&Ds was already in financial difficulties before this but lockdown has finished them off. A big loss to Lanarkshire.

Is this really news to anyone ?? Whether it's a few months or the end of he year it makes no difference. The impact coronavirus has had and will continue to have will last a decade at least. Through job losses , businesses going bust , UK death toll will do well if it stays under 100,000, the end of the year means nothing . Social distancing will last way longer than the end of the year in some form or another. Oh and I don't need a chrystal ball to know this , common sense tells you this.

As usual wee Jimmy Krankie just wanted her daily 10 minutes in the spotlight. After waiting hours for her major announcement she never told us anything we don’t already know. It was all ifs buts and maybes.

By *ilverminxWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Bumping her gums on tele just now. "I can't go into detail because we don't know what will happen" Should have kept her trap shut. Always wants the spotlight though.

She not hiding unlike bojo "

^^^^^^^^^^^^

The second wave of Spanish flu killed 10 times more. This was semi-expected even if we don’t want to hear it. The new normal is going to be different unfortunately

"As usual wee Jimmy Krankie just wanted her daily 10 minutes in the spotlight. After waiting hours for her major announcement she never told us anything we don’t already know. It was all ifs buts and maybes."
it was always gonna be if buts and maybes because no one knows what's gonna happen

By *otEdinburghmaleMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Puts the kybosh on Fab meets then

"As usual wee Jimmy Krankie just wanted her daily 10 minutes in the spotlight. After waiting hours for her major announcement she never told us anything we don’t already know. It was all ifs buts and maybes."

Something tells me you'd moan about it if she never updated us daily.

"Bumping her gums on tele just now. "I can't go into detail because we don't know what will happen" Should have kept her trap shut. Always wants the spotlight though.

She not hiding unlike bojo "

Aye and she only published document at time she took to the camera so no one had opportunity to read it and ask proper questions.

And kids pick up. And pass about everything

That’s what I said !

I know, I’m just making the point so others are clear. "

Read it perfectly clear the first time didn't need repeating

I've said since day one that September is most likely when things will START to resume and be early next year before any new sense of normality will begin x I fully expect that there will be another outbreak later in the year as well. I wouldn't be starting to make any long term plans anytime soon

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Flintshire

I saw a graph earlier today about the Spanish flu pandemic in 1919.

They relaxed the control measures and there was a second peak in people contacting the virus

Continued controls and measures will be necessary until we do develop a herd immunity against this virus, and vaccines are only a part of the solution, and they won't be ready before this year is out either

It's going to be a different country to what we're used to for a considerable time yet

Penicuik

That’s what I said !

I know, I’m just making the point so others are clear.

Read it perfectly clear the first time didn't need repeating "

If you’d read it perfectly clear you’d have seen it wasn’t directed at you

Penicuik

Nothing in this makes one bit of sense and factually incorrect on ALL levels.

Disappointed!!

I thought this was going to be a thread like “Simon says”

"Is this really news to anyone ?? Whether it's a few months or the end of he year it makes no difference. The impact coronavirus has had and will continue to have will last a decade at least. Through job losses , businesses going bust , UK death toll will do well if it stays under 100,000, the end of the year means nothing . Social distancing will last way longer than the end of the year in some form or another. Oh and I don't need a chrystal ball to know this , common sense tells you this. "

I believe you are right ,in your thinking.

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

Was watching her on tv today. They're basically not sure when pubs and clubs can open, but definitely won't be any time soon. Could be later this year, possibly even into next year. This is what i heard her say. Probably different interview from what they had on the radio.

They're looking into rearranging class rooms for kids to stay further apart. Which might mean some of the kids go back and some don't, or they go back part time. But it's all still just careful planning and nothing is certain. Nobody knows what this virus will do, so it's impossible to put time scales on. Definitely no big gatherings for a long time still.

I am hoping to see the family and my friends soon though. Hopeful restrictions will ease of a little bit in the next few weeks x

Taking political views to one side; I do think Nicola has conducted herself extremely well throughout this, grown in stature and certainly gained a lot of respect (in my view)..

This virus is unlikely to burn itself out, a vaccine will be the only definitive way to stop it, so like others have already said, we’re in this for the long run...

By *4pu55yMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

"I've said since day one that September is most likely when things will START to resume and be early next year before any new sense of normality will begin x I fully expect that there will be another outbreak later in the year as well. I wouldn't be starting to make any long term plans anytime soon "

I totally agree with you Ellie, I have said this also from day 1 xx

"Was watching her on tv today. They're basically not sure when pubs and clubs can open, but definitely won't be any time soon. Could be later this year, possibly even into next year. This is what i heard her say. Probably different interview from what they had on the radio.

They're looking into rearranging class rooms for kids to stay further apart. Which might mean some of the kids go back and some don't, or they go back part time. But it's all still just careful planning and nothing is certain. Nobody knows what this virus will do, so it's impossible to put time scales on. Definitely no big gatherings for a long time still.

I am hoping to see the family and my friends soon though. Hopeful restrictions will ease of a little bit in the next few weeks x"

I was saying this morning that there may need to be consideration given to cutting back some school holidays next academic year to try and get kids caught up. However EIS is very vocal and powerful union so I can see them protesting.

By *eefyBangerMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Nicola seems to spend a lot of time speaking but talks about very little.

The cheek she has to say she wanted to have a grown up discussion, or words to that affect, were laughable. This coming from a grown up woman who has shouted down, stamps her feet and undermines anything that doesn’t suit her agenda for well over a decade, long before she took office

By *anny77Man  over a year ago

glasgow

No. But we would win

By *anny77Man  over a year ago

glasgow

The moment someone starts with “wee Jimmie Krankie” I just switch off. By all means critique her but if you’re going to resort to name calling I just have to assume your prejudices supersede anything worthwhile you might have to say on the matter.

By *mglasMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"He could if he jumped off the nearest bridge

The ditch is still waiting for him first. Ah that’s right he bottled it. "

I'll dig that ditch personally, and big enough for nicola and the rest too. No time for any of the fork tongued serpents

Glasgow

"As usual wee Jimmy Krankie just wanted her daily 10 minutes in the spotlight. After waiting hours for her major announcement she never told us anything we don’t already know. It was all ifs buts and maybes.

The moment someone starts with “wee Jimmie Krankie” I just switch off. By all means critique her but if you’re going to resort to name calling I just have to assume your prejudices supersede anything worthwhile you might have to say on the matter."

Glasgow

Are the politicians on the furlough?

Penicuik

"Nicola seems to spend a lot of time speaking but talks about very little.

The cheek she has to say she wanted to have a grown up discussion, or words to that affect, were laughable. This coming from a grown up woman who has shouted down, stamps her feet and undermines anything that doesn’t suit her agenda for well over a decade, long before she took office"

The polls and electorate think differently which is what counts.

There will always be dissenting voices.

She’s batting the press and Westminster out the park on a daily basis in a controlled concise and respectful manner.

Penicuik

"Are the politicians on the furlough?"

Parliament is sitting (some remotely) so no.

Glasgow

Aye she's a very good politician I'll give her that. That's the problem though. And not just her, there's very few of them i have any time for.

Glasgow

"Are the politicians on the furlough?

Parliament is sitting (some remotely) so no. "

Could they not do it as a gesture to show solidarity. Im sure they coild cope with a 20% pay cut better than most of us. Im surprised none of them have done it even as a tactic because it would make them very popular. But no, they'll all come through this relatively unscathed unlike most of the rest of us

Penicuik

Could they not do it as a gesture to show solidarity. Im sure they coild cope with a 20% pay cut better than most of us. Im surprised none of them have done it even as a tactic because it would make them very popular. But no, they'll all come through this relatively unscathed unlike most of the rest of us"

Nicola hasn’t had a pay increase for numerous years. Infact since the financial crash.

The increases she’s forfeited for years go straight into the public purse each month.

Hancock on the other hand point blanked the mere suggestion of a cut.

Glasgow

Could they not do it as a gesture to show solidarity. Im sure they coild cope with a 20% pay cut better than most of us. Im surprised none of them have done it even as a tactic because it would make them very popular. But no, they'll all come through this relatively unscathed unlike most of the rest of us

Nicola hasn’t had a pay increase for numerous years. Infact since the financial crash.

The increases she’s forfeited for years go straight into the public purse each month.

Hancock on the other hand point blanked the mere suggestion of a cut. "

That's not what i asked. And to be clear, im not here to bash her personally. It's the dmarmy polished career politician in general i despise and she's by no means the only one. It's the 21st century and time for a change to this medieval archaic system. That's what id like to see

Glasgow

Poor nicola with no pay increase eh?. My heart bleeds, she must be skint

Penicuik

"Poor nicola with no pay increase eh?. My heart bleeds, she must be skint "

You could have aspired to such levels. Life’s full of choices.

"Poor nicola with no pay increase eh?. My heart bleeds, she must be skint "
but yet you say your not here to bash?I'm sure I read the msp and scottish MPs declined or gave there extra £10.000 they got for 'extras' during the virus to charities..did the rest??

Glasgow

"Poor nicola with no pay increase eh?. My heart bleeds, she must be skint

You could have aspired to such levels. Life’s full of choices. "

Hahaha. Your condescension is on a par with theirs. Are you a politician? . Im happy with my lot mate, im only giving my opinion. And im sure it's as popular an opinion as yours.

Glasgow

"Poor nicola with no pay increase eh?. My heart bleeds, she must be skint but yet you say your not here to bash?I'm sure I read the msp and scottish MPs declined or gave there extra £10.000 they got for 'extras' during the virus to charities..did the rest?? "

It's not about who did and didnt or party point scoring id have just liked to see them all make a sacrifice across the board and not just lip service. And the party political point scoring at a time like this is scandalous. It's showing who they really are

Penicuik

Hahaha. Your condescension is on a par with theirs. Are you a politician? . Im happy with my lot mate, im only giving my opinion. And im sure it's as popular an opinion as yours. "

I’m giving my opinion. If you don’t like retort then forums aren’t a place to hang out.

There was no condescension in my reply other than to strive to match others not being them down to your level.

Penicuik

"Poor nicola with no pay increase eh?. My heart bleeds, she must be skint but yet you say your not here to bash?I'm sure I read the msp and scottish MPs declined or gave there extra £10.000 they got for 'extras' during the virus to charities..did the rest?? "

Your correct. They also passed up a wage increase.

Glasgow

Hahaha. Your condescension is on a par with theirs. Are you a politician? . Im happy with my lot mate, im only giving my opinion. And im sure it's as popular an opinion as yours.

I’m giving my opinion. If you don’t like retort then forums aren’t a place to hang out.

There was no condescension in my reply other than to strive to match others not being them down to your level. "

Hahaha, nae bother mate. The smarm is oozing from you in waves but I'm not going to keep a petty thing going. And you are indeed entitled to your opinions, as am i, but you are not entitled to tell me where i should hang out or not. I'll be here as long as i like. And I've said all im saying to you for sure. Toodle pip old bean.

Penicuik

There was no condescension in my reply other than to strive to match others not being them down to your level.

Hahaha, nae bother mate. The smarm is oozing from you in waves but I'm not going to keep a petty thing going. And you are indeed entitled to your opinions, as am i, but you are not entitled to tell me where i should hang out or not. I'll be here as long as i like. And I've said all im saying to you for sure. Toodle pip old bean. "

Good stuff. Glad to hear you’ll be hanging around.

Glasgow

Oh I'll be here mate

Glasgow

Awy lot of passive aggressiveness around i see. It's a bit juvenile but I'll play

"Poor nicola with no pay increase eh?. My heart bleeds, she must be skint but yet you say your not here to bash?I'm sure I read the msp and scottish MPs declined or gave there extra £10.000 they got for 'extras' during the virus to charities..did the rest??

It's not about who did and didnt or party point scoring id have just liked to see them all make a sacrifice across the board and not just lip service. And the party political point scoring at a time like this is scandalous. It's showing who they really are "

but surely them refusing the mo eye and wee nicola not taking a pay rise in yrs is making a sacrifice? Their counterparts down south isnt? Other than cutting her right arm off what more can she do?

Glasgow

"Poor nicola with no pay increase eh?. My heart bleeds, she must be skint but yet you say your not here to bash?I'm sure I read the msp and scottish MPs declined or gave there extra £10.000 they got for 'extras' during the virus to charities..did the rest??

My points not who's doing what while the other isn't. I don't think party politics is important at this time, if ever. I'd just liked to have seen a unanimous gesture across the board to show we're all in it together. And yes, im a bit anti politician i accept that but i work at being fair. And another thing, i voted yes in 2014 and liked nicola then, and she has done some good things so credit where it's due but lately ive become miss trusting and my bullshit detector is through the roof. Sorry if anyone disagrees.

It's not about who did and didnt or party point scoring id have just liked to see them all make a sacrifice across the board and not just lip service. And the party political point scoring at a time like this is scandalous. It's showing who they really are but surely them refusing the mo eye and wee nicola not taking a pay rise in yrs is making a sacrifice? Their counterparts down south isnt? Other than cutting her right arm off what more can she do?"

By *macunninglinguistMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

It's not about who did and didnt or party point scoring id have just liked to see them all make a sacrifice across the board and not just lip service. And the party political point scoring at a time like this is scandalous. It's showing who they really are but surely them refusing the mo eye and wee nicola not taking a pay rise in yrs is making a sacrifice? Their counterparts down south isnt? Other than cutting her right arm off what more can she do?"

She could start sucking the goodness out of things for a start!

Lol nah leave that to the few on here

Glasgow

Time will tell who's opinions are right or not. Im aware i could be wrong and would never be happier to have been so. Id like to have a bit more faith in them but my critical thinking ability won't let me.

By *eefyBangerMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

The cheek she has to say she wanted to have a grown up discussion, or words to that affect, were laughable. This coming from a grown up woman who has shouted down, stamps her feet and undermines anything that doesn’t suit her agenda for well over a decade, long before she took office

She’s batting the press and Westminster out the park on a daily basis in a controlled concise and respectful manner. "

She’s no gonnae shag ye, mate

Penicuik

She’s batting the press and Westminster out the park on a daily basis in a controlled concise and respectful manner.

She’s no gonnae shag ye, mate"

Epic

Edin

[Removed by poster at 24/04/20 14:23:43]

By *oldswarriorMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Well I have never been a Nicola Sturgeon fan and would have easily ranted away in the past of how shit she is BUT

The way she handles herself is far better than our current glorious leader. She is direct and to the point (sometimes) and she has drive unlike the Westminster MP's who just coast along agreeing to with whatever thrown about in Parliament.

Tiny bit of is saying "gon yersel hen, nothing to loose".

By *ouple4832Couple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"As opposed to old boris still hiding behind the sofa? he can't win whatever he does."

Absolutely fuck all? Wanted the job, doesn't wanna do any work though eh? Absolute fucking charlatan. God help us

By *ouple4832Couple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 24/04/20 14:46:17]

Glasgow

"As opposed to old boris still hiding behind the sofa? he can't win whatever he does.

Absolutely fuck all? Wanted the job, doesn't wanna do any work though eh? Absolute fucking charlatan. God help us "

By *elboy321Man  over a year ago

Paisley

Not always a fan of hers, but she has been absolute first class in the handling of this pandemic. No shaking hands with victims of the virus, no take it on the chin pish,no herd immunity etc.

I'm thankful now we have a devolved government and NHS,and dont have to listen to Nick Handjob or that clown Johnson

By *otEdinburghmaleMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 30/04/20 00:54:44]

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"As opposed to old boris still hiding behind the sofa? he can't win whatever he does.

Absolutely fuck all? Wanted the job, doesn't wanna do any work though eh? Absolute fucking charlatan. God help us "

folk really do amaze me a guy who even though afflicted attempted to carry on his duties and it appears must listen and answer drivel from the opposition as opposed to attending the birth of his son yup definite clowns on the loose

I will eat my hat if he was as I'll as they made out.

Sorry just dont believe it.iv had friends family members in intensive care came out lost at least 2 stone in a week..he looks as healthy as he left us.

Not buying it.

Why would the nurses who treated him lie too though?

(I'm no Boris fan btw...)

Was swept under the carpet the 2 nurses he named weren't registered in the uk lol

By *assy LassieWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"I will eat my hat if he was as I'll as they made out.

Sorry just dont believe it.iv had friends family members in intensive care came out lost at least 2 stone in a week..he looks as healthy as he left us.

Not buying it."

This

By *xXgemmaXxXCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Not buying it.

This"

Yeah I agree. I have a friend who is just out of ITU after 4 weeks in a ventilator. He is now on a high dependency ward being tube fed has lost 3 stone and is exhausted and confused to the point of not recognising family members. That’s at deaths door. I understand everyone reacts differently however he was placed in ITU for 3 days as a “precaution” and not intubated. Then discharged from hospital looking tired but not as if he’d in any way had a near death experience.

I’m not denying he was ill but I certainly don’t believe he was at deaths door as has been made out from many sources and to imply this I feel is insulting to the many people who have been gravely ill

By *anarkshirelassCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

Not buying it.

This

Yeah I agree. I have a friend who is just out of ITU after 4 weeks in a ventilator. He is now on a high dependency ward being tube fed has lost 3 stone and is exhausted and confused to the point of not recognising family members. That’s at deaths door. I understand everyone reacts differently however he was placed in ITU for 3 days as a “precaution” and not intubated. Then discharged from hospital looking tired but not as if he’d in any way had a near death experience.

I’m not denying he was ill but I certainly don’t believe he was at deaths door as has been made out from many sources and to imply this I feel is insulting to the many people who have been gravely ill "

……………….

God, here we go with the conspiracy theorists.

What a lot of twaddle.....is the benchmark if you've had Covid 19 based on the amount of weight you've lost or how you look after coming out of ICU?

We recently watched on the news a 106 year come out of hospital after Covid 19 and I doubt if she has 2-4 stones to lose but you better believe she was seriously ill. I effects people differently, simple as that.

And do you honestly think the PM of the UK and his cabinet concocted a story for him to be 'off the turf' for 3-4 weeks during this crisis...if so...for what reason?

This is the biggest issue to happen in all our life times and I doubt Boris would have thought, do you know what, I'll just hide away for a few weeks to give me some street cred?

Not buying it.

This

I’m not denying he was ill but I certainly don’t believe he was at deaths door as has been made out from many sources and to imply this I feel is insulting to the many people who have been gravely ill

……………….

God, here we go with the conspiracy theorists.

What a lot of twaddle.....is the benchmark if you've had Covid 19 based on the amount of weight you've lost or how you look after coming out of ICU?

We recently watched on the news a 106 year come out of hospital after Covid 19 and I doubt if she has 2-4 stones to lose but you better believe she was seriously ill. I effects people differently, simple as that.

And do you honestly think the PM of the UK and his cabinet concocted a story for him to be 'off the turf' for 3-4 weeks during this crisis...if so...for what reason?

This is the biggest issue to happen in all our life times and I doubt Boris would have thought, do you know what, I'll just hide away for a few weeks to give me some street cred?"

coatbridge

Sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong but icu is/has varying degrees of intensive care im pretty sure boris was just being aided with breathing not the whole shebang.

Whether he was at deaths door or not makes no difference he did attempt to carry out his duties for as long as he could. Love him hate him or like me indifferent you have to at least acknowledge he's trying.

"As opposed to old boris still hiding behind the sofa? he can't win whatever he does."

Same can be said for Nicola

coatbridge

They are politicians if theres one thing you can say its they will ALL come out it with the money bag full

» Add a new message to this topic