FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > When do you next expect to start meeting again?

When do you next expect to start meeting again?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We had a discussion yesterday and thought that possibly the start of next year might be safe enough to start having fun again on here?

Social distancing is going to last a good while and we think that by waiting till next year then hopefully this horrible virus will be a minimum chance to catch if meeting others

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ering SeaMan  over a year ago

Penicuik

Simply put, no one knows.

It’s all a guessing game. I’m sure fabs clinical division will update and remove actual meets in due course based on the science and govt advice.

By *iimonMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Hopefully early next year. Just need to cam chat it till then

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think that’s unrealistic for the single ppl having spent this lockdown on our own waiting till next year is a bit much to ask

By *tsallthesame77Woman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Lockdown has made me re evaluate a lot. Was becoming less fussy for meeting pre lockdown and I am now in two minds about if I’ll even bother when things go back to normal.

By *oldswarriorMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

I still predict the end of May.

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

No one knows, but For us singletons, it's just very frustrating

Just want to be done with it!!

Think the May deadline in place the now will be interesting as it’s been reported you will be able to meet more of your family and friends

We still think it would be far too risky to meet. The sport , entertainment industries will be interesting regarding crowds , so that could be an indicator that things are just about back to normal

The Scottish Golf Union isn't even considering allowing courses to reopen until at least the 1st June.

So I don't see meets being allowed till at least a couple of months after that.

Social distancing is there for a reason. If we don't abide by it were slowing killing the human race. Nothing is worth risking it. Lost a family friend due to Covid. That made it even more of a reality.

Don't risk it. Not for a shag. A life or the lives of your loved ones is not worth it. Listen to and adhere to guidelines.

Thing is how on earth are we ever going to be able to decide who to meet. I mean is it worth the risk!!!

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

"I think that’s unrealistic for the single ppl having spent this lockdown on our own waiting till next year is a bit much to ask "

Agree with you Marie. I'd probably meet with 1 or 2 regular FWBs quite soon after restrictions are somewhat lifted.

Parties and clubs I will stay clear from for a long time coming though, so possibly venture out to those next year some time x

Not met anyone from fab in almost 2 years, and that was before all this, certainly won't be in any rush after lock down.

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

If there is a vaccine then next year if not then after I can get an approved Poe gown and veil .

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

PPE damn phone .

By *outhside42Man  over a year ago

shawlands

"I think that’s unrealistic for the single ppl having spent this lockdown on our own waiting till next year is a bit much to ask

Agree with you Marie. I'd probably meet with 1 or 2 regular FWBs quite soon after restrictions are somewhat lifted.

Parties and clubs I will stay clear from for a long time coming though, so possibly venture out to those next year some time x"

The problem being single guy it was hard enough to meet regular fwb before, it will be next to impossible now

By *eefyBangerMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

2021 at the earliest I reckon. Unless there is a vaccine or some form of medication widely available there’ll be social distancing and I fear there’ll be a series of lockdowns as and when there’s a rise in cases

2020 is looking like a right off

"2021 at the earliest I reckon. Unless there is a vaccine or some form of medication widely available there’ll be social distancing and I fear there’ll be a series of lockdowns as and when there’s a rise in cases

2020 is looking like a right off "

Defo think it is

By *mudg3rMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Being able to meet after this phase of lockdown doesn’t necessarily mean being able to exchange bodily fluids unfortunately.

Central Borders

"Being able to meet after this phase of lockdown doesn’t necessarily mean being able to exchange bodily fluids unfortunately. "

Absolutely fine with me. Still very much looking forward to not having captain Morgan as my only companion x

By *ch WellMan  over a year ago

Scotland

I can't see me meeting again for the next year............pretty much like the last year.

By *mudg3rMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Being able to meet after this phase of lockdown doesn’t necessarily mean being able to exchange bodily fluids unfortunately.

Absolutely fine with me. Still very much looking forward to not having captain Morgan as my only companion x"

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Mold

I believe that social distancing rules will probably be relaxed to a certain extent within the next two months.

People will start meeting at that time, but I think they'll be less promiscuous than before.

But social gatherings will be restricted further, and this will include private clubs.

Try Havana 7 year old or 3 year old , readily available at any shopping centre .

By *exy gentMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

"Being able to meet after this phase of lockdown doesn’t necessarily mean being able to exchange bodily fluids unfortunately.

Absolutely fine with me. Still very much looking forward to not having captain Morgan as my only companion x"

I'm quite enjoying my alcohol friend, but seriously I honestly think people will start meeting once lockdown is relaxed and sexual fun will happen

By *ornyfuckers66Couple  over a year ago

fife

I’ve got a 6 foot willy that wears a glove No kissing..,.. they are not telling us how bad it is to keep spirits up Thank god for the spirits

Only dating for me , no humping till the first dry Sunday during the week , I’ve been in training for this day all my life

By *vcarolTV/TS  over a year ago

kilmarnockish

Once large scale testing is underway and you and your partner have been tested and are either negative or have had it and anti-bodies are present ( with proof) is there a problem?

Until then , no.

"I think that’s unrealistic for the single ppl having spent this lockdown on our own waiting till next year is a bit much to ask "

once lockdown is over I will probably still social distance wish most people, wont be rushing into pubs or restaurants, I do love hill walking and would be looking to meet some female into simillar, still happy to social distance with them, chat, get to know and as trust grows with each other then we could eventually get closer

"I think that’s unrealistic for the single ppl having spent this lockdown on our own waiting till next year is a bit much to ask

once lockdown is over I will probably still social distance wish most people, wont be rushing into pubs or restaurants, I do love hill walking and would be looking to meet some female into simillar, still happy to social distance with them, chat, get to know and as trust grows with each other then we could eventually get closer"

Lockdown is not gonna be over until the human race engineer a vaccine... Accept it!!!

once lockdown is over I will probably still social distance wish most people, wont be rushing into pubs or restaurants, I do love hill walking and would be looking to meet some female into simillar, still happy to social distance with them, chat, get to know and as trust grows with each other then we could eventually get closer

Lockdown is not gonna be over until the human race engineer a vaccine... Accept it!!!"

I think you will realise within the next few weeks how wrong you are.

is there a vaccine for flu?, cancer?

I have a life to live and also have common sense,

Meeting socially I don't see an issue still keep your distance practice good hygiene etc wasn't playing before lockdown so no real rush after it either, if folk are fit and well with no symptoms hey just start the fun off in the shower scrubbing every visible inch of each other and I'm sure alot of folk will be well pickled internally by then anyway with the amount of alcohol consumption everyone seems to be having

Lockdown is not gonna be over until the human race engineer a vaccine... Accept it!!!

I think you will realise within the next few weeks how wrong you are.

is there a vaccine for flu?, cancer?

I have a life to live and also have common sense, "

I'm more than happy to be proved wrong

But let's be realistic...not everyone has the common sense you posses( I wish they did)

"Meeting socially I don't see an issue still keep your distance practice good hygiene etc wasn't playing before lockdown so no real rush after it either, if folk are fit and well with no symptoms hey just start the fun off in the shower scrubbing every visible inch of each other and I'm sure alot of folk will be well pickled internally by then anyway with the amount of alcohol consumption everyone seems to be having "
shower sounds great for exploring every inch and appreciating every breath of air we breath

Central Borders

Lockdown is not gonna be over until the human race engineer a vaccine... Accept it!!!"

Lockdown will be over. Fairly soon i think. Social distancing is here to stay for a whole lot longer though x

By *irth VaderMan  over a year ago

Culloden

I think this post will be as relevant as those Wetherspoons patrons saying they will never step foot in one of his pubs again. Wait until they do full brekkie and a pint for £4 and they will be queuing up. Same here. Wait until you have the horn and voila.... it’s on.

People will meet when they feel ready. This pandemic is a tragedy for millions who have been affected by it but it won’t stop people getting primal.

By *exy gentMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

The present situation on here is normal for me, no messages, no meets, no fun, normal day really

By *oldswarriorMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

"I think this post will be as relevant as those Wetherspoons patrons saying they will never step foot in one of his pubs again. Wait until they do full brekkie and a pint for £4 and they will be queuing up. Same here. Wait until you have the horn and voila.... it’s on.

People will meet when they feel ready. This pandemic is a tragedy for millions who have been affected by it but it won’t stop people getting primal. "

Yep agreed mate.

By *haring is caring ABCCouple  over a year ago

near edinburgh/borders

Not for a long time I don’t think we all be mad shaggers I’m lucky iv got my man I feel for all you single guys and ladies must be crap

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

"Not for a long time I don’t think we all be mad shaggers I’m lucky iv got my man I feel for all you single guys and ladies must be crap "

Yes it is

"Not for a long time I don’t think we all be mad shaggers I’m lucky iv got my man I feel for all you single guys and ladies must be crap

Yes it is "

Sure is shite but still cant get over the amount of people asking for a physical meet during lockdown. Aye right bolt ya rocket

"Not for a long time I don’t think we all be mad shaggers I’m lucky iv got my man I feel for all you single guys and ladies must be crap "

It is...thanks for reminding us. .....Now excuse me while I go and cry into my pillow and wank myself off at the same time.

Dont think we will be meeting for a long time as there will be a 2nd wave of the virus,also i read the 2nd wave of the spanish flu killed more than the first so prob no meets until a vaccine is available

» Add a new message to this topic