FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Telling the wife ..

Telling the wife ..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ackEasy2003 OP   Man  over a year ago

BATHGATE

Thinking of coming cleaning and telling the wife I am bi .. good or bad idea?

And what's the best way to approach the subject

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd say start slowly ..introducing toys for you in the bedroom. Is a good start..chat about fantasies in the bedroom while shes in the mood..

Dont just blurt it out whatever you do.

Good luck

BATHGATE

Thank you .. the challenge is even getting the toys in the mix LOL

But totally understand your point

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Mold

I'd start off by telling her about your Fab profile and swinging

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

She has to be told. You can not lead a double life forever and it would hurt so much more if somebody else told her.

By *ine of BootyCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow/ Manchester

you know your wife better than anyone, I guess the worry of her taking it badly must be awful.

I (fem) had zero sexual experience before meeting DS and was quite low in confidence too. He started introducing things really slowly like toys, outfits, positions and risqué ideas by asking what I thought and then would ask me the odd question on my answers with the angle of, what if this and would you consider this etc.

The slow and tbh relaxed approach worked wonders as it’s really transformed my enjoyment and confidence too. Maybe your wife will react in the same manner? I hope so 3

By *ifeandhubby400Couple  over a year ago

Arse hole of nowhere ,Scotland

As above you know her best ,do it before she finds out ,i found out after 25 years together ,shocked ,hurt and more nearly broke us but it made us find out we didnt want to be apart ,long story short we are here and sharing and happy no more lies ..good luck ..

"I'd start off by telling her about your Fab profile and swinging "
said the fab straight guy

Hes asking a question no need for the judgey answer.

By *lasgowguy1Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I'd wait until lockdown is over and assess your thought process then.

If you still feel the need to admit in the hope it doesn't impact on your marriage, then that would be the time to tell her.

By doing so now, and the effect it might have on her, only you know if it's worth that.

If she couldn't handle the news, ran out of the house to go where in this current situation, would that be worth it.

I am bit being judgemental as that would be a hypocrisy.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

There is always the chance that she has suspicions already. When you are married to someone it's hard not to notice things.

You will know yourself if you feel she will be able to handle it. You will also know your own feelings and thoughts on how important it is to be open about it.

We have been together since our teen but didnt admit to each other our attraction to the same sex for years.

Some good advice here I think. Try and gauge her general reaction to bi males....imo, it's not as much of a turn on for women as a bi woman is for a lot of men. So you could be setting both yourself and your Mrs up for a lot of heartache if you just "confess".

Next time your doing her up the bum tell her she’s much tighter than her brother.....

By *exy gentMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

I'm actually thinking of very slowly suggesting this sort of life to my missus

By *ixie and adamCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Why would someone care if you’re bi unless they’re bi/homophobic? I don’t even see why it matters unless you’re planning on asking her to join in. Does she know you’re on here? I’d maybe start there. On a side note I wish Adam was bi and wanted to play with guys but sadly not.

BATHGATE

Sorry for the late response to you all. Thank you so much I appreciate everyone's thoughts on this .. a lot of food for thought .. be safe everyone xx

She might say bi bi lol

By *rinity666Man  over a year ago

Away for work abroad long term,

Its a hard lonely secret to love with.. I came out to my second wife when it nearly tore me apart..we talked for 7 hours straight.. I expected her to leave.She was far more understanding than I had imagined.. she revealed a few Bi experiences..we talked more and more.. I revealed more.. CD dressing etc..strapon etc.. we became more close.. we are what we are today.. Love will prevail if its there...

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Thinking of coming cleaning and telling the wife I am bi .. good or bad idea?

And what's the best way to approach the subject "

No one knows your wife like you do so only you can decide if its worth losing everything you have together.

what you need to think about is if you are going to tell her all about the encounters you have already had .

She might be accepting of your sexuality but not of your cheating so thats something to think about long and hard before bringing it up with her .

Good luck with it

Does she know your on this site? If not I'd delete all this shit man, imagine your wife came out to you then told you she'd been meeting people behind your back. If she does then just go for it man it'll only make your swinging experiences better

As a bi guy I have never felt it was fair to hide it from a potential romantic partner when starting a relationship. Yes being bi comes with a lot of old fashioned stigma sadly but a lot of that still exists because men are not being open.

If they dont accept you for you completely then it's not worth getting in to that relationship. However it's not fair hiding it and seeing men behind her back that is just the same as if you were seeing other women behind her back.

By *arriedbisexualcoupleekCouple  over a year ago

east kilbride

Try talking about it as in role play see what her reaction

By *harlottes ChurchTV/TS  over a year ago

Toy me town

When I got together with my GF last year I told her about my dressing and that I was Bi before we got in too deep as I did not want to keep hiding it. She reacted very well and has not even bought me some things to wear together when we are in bed. I still have not told her about here but maybe one day....

By *imbobaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

In my humble opinion - and I do not know your wife obviously - but looking at your verifications I think you biggest worry should be that you’ve cheated with other women and men behind her back. Being bi or Bi curious would be lower down the worry list.

"In my humble opinion - and I do not know your wife obviously - but looking at your verifications I think you biggest worry should be that you’ve cheated with other women and men behind her back. Being bi or Bi curious would be lower down the worry list. "

Yeah, to be honest this would be the deal breaker for me too.

By *bzsissyTV/TS  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Very interested in how this goes for you

» Add a new message to this topic