FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Site supporter renewals!

Site supporter renewals!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *neguy OP   Man  over a year ago

Banff ish

I'm surprised to get my usual renewal reminder. With only part of the site operational, no meets etc, i would have thought a cursory extension would have been good PR

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdsisWoman  over a year ago

Gleam Street

Site supporter won't guarantee you anything more in normal times. Just don't if you don't feel it's necessary.

By *exicolaMan  over a year ago

West Lothian

In the absence of being able to post meets, they've added a cam meet feature, increased photo allowance and video lengths.

There is nothing actually stopping those who want to meet from meeting. All they have to do is chat to each other.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Are you 1 of those guys that if the price dosnt come up on a cash register you say..oh must be free.

By *neguy OP   Man  over a year ago

Banff ish

Nope

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

"Are you 1 of those guys that if the price dosnt come up on a cash register you say..oh must be free.

"

You mean that’s not how it works

"I'm surprised to get my usual renewal reminder. With only part of the site operational, no meets etc, i would have thought a cursory extension would have been good PR"

You should be able to claim your supporter fee from the Government during this time. The Fab retention scheme.

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

"I'm surprised to get my usual renewal reminder. With only part of the site operational, no meets etc, i would have thought a cursory extension would have been good PR

You should be able to claim your supporter fee from the Government during this time. The Fab retention scheme. "

By *ering SeaMan  over a year ago

Penicuik

"You should be able to claim your supporter fee from the Government during this time. The Fab retention scheme. "

Let me know how you get on

The site doesn't run on thin air all the money from site support goes to maitenence of the site and chat rooms I think it's a fair price

"I'm surprised to get my usual renewal reminder. With only part of the site operational, no meets etc, i would have thought a cursory extension would have been good PR

You should be able to claim your supporter fee from the Government during this time. The Fab retention scheme. "

Ours runs out very soon, it's only a fiver but will probably "FABlough" ours until things improve

By *exicolaMan  over a year ago

West Lothian

What I've noticed that seems to be quite common, is people asking for others to pay their site supporter passes.

"The site doesn't run on thin air all the money from site support goes to maitenence of the site and chat rooms I think it's a fair price "

All the money ?? So now Fab is a non profit organisation lol.

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

5 pounds. Wow

By *assy LassieWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"I'm surprised to get my usual renewal reminder. With only part of the site operational, no meets etc, i would have thought a cursory extension would have been good PR"

A whole fiver

By *uzzy-LogicMan  over a year ago

Fochabers

"Are you 1 of those guys that if the price dosnt come up on a cash register you say..oh must be free.

"

Top ten most annoying things to say retail workers.

OP don't renew if you feel site isn't worth it without meets function.

Fab has bills to pay like everyone else, support the site if you want it to still be here ad free when this is all over. Have seen too many other sites die due to increasing cost for members and becoming just ads all over the page.

Fab is a good site with a fair price for the features you get and is still usable if you don't want to pay.

» Add a new message to this topic