FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Zoom

Zoom

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iimon OP   Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Zoom is one of the things that's been keeping me and a friends sane of late! I've been hosting 2 quizzes a week which is a great laugh.

Anyone else being taking advantage of zoom?

Siimon

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

Given up on it. Keeps freezing my laptop causing me to have to switch it off, which of course you're not supposed to do!!

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

I have 6 female friends scattered around Britain and been using Zoom to chat with them.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Did no one see the article about the PT doing online sessions for his clients and some wee random guy joined the zoom call ripping the heid aff it?!

Hilarious but unfortunate as a few folk had their kids doing the work out with them. Dunno if it's the most secure...

"Did no one see the article about the PT doing online sessions for his clients and some wee random guy joined the zoom call ripping the heid aff it?!

Hilarious but unfortunate as a few folk had their kids doing the work out with them. Dunno if it's the most secure..."

It was in the paper, I remember laughing when I read it. Shame about the kids though

"Did no one see the article about the PT doing online sessions for his clients and some wee random guy joined the zoom call ripping the heid aff it?!

Hilarious but unfortunate as a few folk had their kids doing the work out with them. Dunno if it's the most secure...

It was in the paper, I remember laughing when I read it. Shame about the kids though"

Ha ha....imagine if you were in the middle of your squats and your Da pops up in his string vest playing the hairy banjo

It was in the paper, I remember laughing when I read it. Shame about the kids though

Ha ha....imagine if you were in the middle of your squats and your Da pops up in his string vest playing the hairy banjo "

Really hope your da hasn’t got a hairy banjo like ! ??

Ha ha....imagine if you were in the middle of your squats and your Da pops up in his string vest playing the hairy banjo

Really hope your da hasn’t got a hairy banjo like ! ??"

Could be smooth as a cucumber or sporting a Chewbacca job....I'd never know

We didn’t like it as it cuts people off when they are talking if there’s to much background noise elsewhere

By *indfkdWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

Hilarious but unfortunate as a few folk had their kids doing the work out with them. Dunno if it's the most secure..."

That only happened because he gave out the password for the room on a public forum instead of privately

That only happened because he gave out the password for the room on a public forum instead of privately "

Nugget...I didn't realise that.

Use it regularly but recently there’s been stricter pssswords etc due to abuses. It’s been great though, personally no problems at all

Been using it with friends with no problems at all

By *elboy321Man  over a year ago

Paisley

We have a family quiz night every Thursday with zoom. Love it

By *iimon OP   Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Had 1 tonight , had a name that sex position round and a general sex trivia round amongst the usual stuff.

Any suggestions for rounds?

By *adbury girlWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

My youngest had been using it with some of the clubs he normally attends but the leaders give out passwords, been ok for them so far

We used it for a quiz with friends too and been ok and it’s a great way to keep connected with friends

I've been using it a fair bit. 4 classes a week and to keep in touch with friends

» Add a new message to this topic