FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Online games

Online games

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ringles0510 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

Just finished another game of cards against humanity with my friends. We now know all the cards in the game, so quite keen to find something else for our weekly games night. Anyone know of any good sites where you can play online games with friends? Uno or yahtzee, or something like that (mainstream games only ) x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *vzeroMan  over a year ago

Clydebank/Glasgow

Website called skribbl.io

It's basically pictionary.

If you want an actual game you need to download, Golf It on steam is fun.

By *ighland gentlemanMan  over a year ago

Tain

Am sure there are versions of scrabble out there

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have you used all the different playing packs? There's about 40 to choose from on the site we used last week

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just finished another game of cards against humanity with my friends. We now know all the cards in the game, so quite keen to find something else for our weekly games night. Anyone know of any good sites where you can play online games with friends? Uno or yahtzee, or something like that (mainstream games only ) x"

You might want to try board games arena as it has Yahtzee on it. It also has a version of frustration/ludo but it uses cards and rules which is quite fun. No uno though you don’t have to get premium to play either and you can play with your friends. Might be worth a look

Central Borders

"Have you used all the different playing packs? There's about 40 to choose from on the site we used last week "

Think we might have used a different site.... Only 1 stack of cards and site's still in testing stage as well so has some glitches. Could you send me a link to the game you played? x

Central Borders

"Just finished another game of cards against humanity with my friends. We now know all the cards in the game, so quite keen to find something else for our weekly games night. Anyone know of any good sites where you can play online games with friends? Uno or yahtzee, or something like that (mainstream games only ) x

Will definitely check this out! Thanks x

You might want to try board games arena as it has Yahtzee on it. It also has a version of frustration/ludo but it uses cards and rules which is quite fun. No uno though you don’t have to get premium to play either and you can play with your friends. Might be worth a look "

Central Borders

"Have you used all the different playing packs? There's about 40 to choose from on the site we used last week

Think we might have used a different site.... Only 1 stack of cards and site's still in testing stage as well so has some glitches. Could you send me a link to the game you played? x"

Found it!! Couldn't get on with servers being busy. Will try again later x

By *oldswarriorMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Is there any gamers or pc builders on?

I'm trying to build a retro emulator but its not going as planned.

» Add a new message to this topic