FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Natural or modified bodies

Natural or modified bodies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *cottish_trucker_dave OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Who likes what

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You mean fake boobs? Hope you've got your tin hat on OP!

I'm all for folk doing what makes them feel better as long as they don't take the huff when others say they don't find certain enhancements attractive. If you're genuinely doing it for you then it really shouldn't matter what others think.

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Damn thought it would be about car modifications .

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Ain't posting on this last time I apparently body shamed a large % of fems

By *ighland gentlemanMan  over a year ago

Tain

Tattoos, piercings, fillers, implants, splitting, liposuction,corsetry, stretching, branding.

That's off top of head, probably missed a few

I could be in the minority here but I find a natural look far more attractive, especially in the face.

Big lips, huge eye lashes and a ton of make up often looks a bit daft rather than sexy.

Can't understand the collagen thing. Not attracted to Guppy's.

However there's a certain someone that I see with "enhanced" boobies that jogs past every now and then.

That certainly brightens the day, she's stunning.

Each to their own. Guess it comes down to what disposable income you have.

Just don't take it to extremes, there's some horrors about

Reading in paper there that’s them invented the first wooden breast implant , it would be great if I had a punishline for this ,wooden tit

Tattoos and piercings are fine, not really into women with fillers or fake eyelashes or plastic surgery augmentations.

The natural womanly body with all the lumps and bumps of life is heavenly.

"Can't understand the collagen thing. Not attracted to Guppy's.

However there's a certain someone that I see with "enhanced" boobies that jogs past every now and then.

Just don't take it to extremes, there's some horrors about "

There's a girl in my work who got her boobs done and she was far more attractive because of it....a lot of it down to her increased confidence I should add. Since then she's had the lips done several times, big false lashes, mad eyebrow tattoo feathering thing and wears a hell of a lot more makeup. She actually looks worse for it all.

My last gf got a boob job as a pressy from me and that was when I found out what DD stood for .. Direct Debit , it was deflating when we parted

"You mean fake boobs? Hope you've got your tin hat on OP!

I'm all for folk doing what makes them feel better as long as they don't take the huff when others say they don't find certain enhancements attractive. If you're genuinely doing it for you then it really shouldn't matter what others think."

This!

However if it’s done, I do prefer an enhanced rather than exaggerated face or body (male or female). Surgery or even just good make up etc can do so much to boost someone’s confidence which may be down for good reason. If anyone’s watched the Ten Years Younger programme you’ll know what I mean.

On a lighter note some so called “improvements” are scary. For example, I told my girlfriend she was drawing her eyebrows way too high! She looked surprised...

Have to be honest though and say I hate the inflated lips. Looks ridiculous.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Hate fake tans and false eyelashes. Some fake boobs look ok but i would never take the risk as some look dodgy

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Mold

If anyone is watching the latest series of the Real Marigold Hotel, you just have to look at Britt Ekland

The work she has had done on her lips has spoilt a natural beauty

There's a girl in my work who got her boobs done and she was far more attractive because of it....a lot of it down to her increased confidence I should add. Since then she's had the lips done several times, big false lashes, mad eyebrow tattoo feathering thing and wears a hell of a lot more makeup. She actually looks worse for it all."

So having bigger tits made her more attractive?

There's a girl in my work who got her boobs done and she was far more attractive because of it....a lot of it down to her increased confidence I should add. Since then she's had the lips done several times, big false lashes, mad eyebrow tattoo feathering thing and wears a hell of a lot more makeup. She actually looks worse for it all.

So having bigger tits made her more attractive?"

He did add a lot of it was down to her increased confidence and the fact she most likely viewed herself as more attractive.

Complete double standard here as I think it's perfectably acceptable for women but men who dye their hair. Wee bit of grey much nicer.

He did add a lot of it was down to her increased confidence and the fact she most likely viewed herself as more attractive."

Yeah...but still. It's kinda sad

By *eoeclipseWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

Tattoos and piercings only, light make up special occasions.

No need for the rest.

He did add a lot of it was down to her increased confidence and the fact she most likely viewed herself as more attractive.

Yeah...but still. It's kinda sad "

A woman who is confident is far more attractive than a woman who is isn't, it's about how they carry themselves and the way they interact. The fake boobs made her feel better about herself and that really showed.....her boobs were fine before and she was attractive before they got enhanced but it was her response to it that increased her appeal.

Please stop making assumptions and reading the parts that suit your agenda

"

There's a girl in my work who got her boobs done and she was far more attractive because of it....a lot of it down to her increased confidence I should add.

Please stop making assumptions and reading the parts that suit your agenda"

Please use your words more carefully and then I won't have to

By *oldswarriorMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

I've never physically played with a female who has had breast implants.

I am curious if it feels any different from natural breasts.

Its not something that would be a deal breaker if the did.

I'd like lots done if I had the money. I think the increased confidence that would come from the improvements would help me. I also wouldn't care about how others felt, I'd be doing it for me.

"I'd like lots done if I had the money. I think the increased confidence that would come from the improvements would help me. I also wouldn't care about how others felt, I'd be doing it for me. "
well said . Ignore the idiots on here

"Tattoos and piercings only, light make up special occasions.

No need for the rest."

My kind of woman

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

Whatever makes folk happy works for me

Natural for me but if increases individuals confidence then good on them and won’t discriminate

By *ilverminxWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Hate fake tans and false eyelashes. Some fake boobs look ok but i would never take the risk as some look dodgy"

The fake tans that end at the ankle leaving a pale white foot are a little uhmmm interesting

By *ltKittyWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I support people doing what they want to their own bodies (from beauty treatments, tattoos, piercings, plastic surgery, gender related surgeries and plenty more!). Like most people I'm biased in some way as I support being safe about it, but ultimately people will do as they please: modifying or not and both are great

By *ancognitoMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Natural? What is more natural then completely natural pubic and underarm hair on a Lady......yet.. the guys and mainly ladies, shy away from retaining it. Always confuses me, lips, get done as do boobs, etc and yet they choose false eyelashes. Hmmmmmm?, confusing to me. Care to enlighten me Ladies? Hey just sayin, please no attacks!

Stay safe everyone.

"Natural? What is more natural then completely natural pubic and underarm hair on a Lady......yet.. the guys and mainly ladies, shy away from retaining it. Always confuses me, lips, get done as do boobs, etc and yet they choose false eyelashes. Hmmmmmm?, confusing to me. Care to enlighten me Ladies? Hey just sayin, please no attacks!

Stay safe everyone.

"

Natural....so is facial hair on a man but by the looks of things you shave? I prefer how my underams look shaved, how my shaved legs feel smooth and how my trimmed pussy feels more sensitive. All down to personal taste.

Don't have false boobs, lips or wear false eyelashes so can't comment on that.

» Add a new message to this topic