FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > No shows

No shows

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

why is it that people arrange to meet then remove them selves from site and dont show up?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *olly Gentle GiantMan  over a year ago

Glenrothes

Apart from being a timewaster, perhaps they were caught out as being underage or some other domestic situation etc. Wouldn't be tug first time that's happened. Its frustrating when a no show occurs but perhaps you had a lucky escape. Their loss i'd say xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've never had one but I can imagine being really pissed off , there loss

Yeh their loss... Don't see the point in it.

Its all part of fab life i'm afraid, Ive had friends tell me they are gonna do this and gonna do that and nothing ever happens, hey ho! their loss and u just gotta move on x

By *__KMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I had a couple do a no-show, without explanation and without a word... After a few hours of waiting, I ended up getting offer from a pre-arranged 3-way. Original couple's loss.

Its just rude, most people have a app on thier phone for FAB so theres no excuse to mail someone, although mails go unread, at least the effort was made. Manners are free!!!

Never had a no show

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

We/i have never had a no show thankfully. Had people cancel and you can alway's tell if the reason is genuine or not.

been stood up a few times just one of them things xx

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

Find it tends to be the "regulars" who start taking libertys.

We have been stood up a couple of times by people who have made arrangements to meet & simply not turned up without a warning.

Strangely in EVERY case the sad to*ssers have contacted us at some later point in the hope of re-arranging

When this happens we take every opportunity to spread their details around with the other couples we know.

never had a no show,there again never had a arranged meet so hey ho .but i dont see point in arranging a meet and not turning up seems like a waste of finger exercise to me

By *__KMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I've only ever had to cancel once, and thats when my wisdom teeth decided it was a good idea to be a pain the night before the meet. I downed painkillers like tic tacs in hope that I would still be able to make it, but my teeth were being too much of a bitch and I had to cancel 4 hours before the meet. They decided that I was making it up just 'cause I had a meet just before my teeth kicked off, and decided to blacklist me and spread my name around as a timewaster.

Sometimes people have genuine reasons for not being able to make a meet. Sometimes the people who got cancelled on are worse behaved than the alleged timewasters.

Only ever had one no show as a single or couple. In organising gang bangs its routine for some guys to get cold feet so I always have a few men on the subs bench but worst one was last week. I arranged 7 guys, accommodation for a woman who contacted me for a gang bang, I knew she was genuine, had met a friend of mine and well verified. 2 hours before it she cancels with some crap excuse. That was the worst after all these guys making arrangements just for her.

Surely someone cannot be deemed a 'timewaster' just because they have had to cancel a plan? Do you call your friends away from the site or better yet your family 'time wasters' when they have to cancel meal plans/nights out/lunch plans/shopping trips when something comes up?

I am not arguing that some people on here seem to relish in the fantasy of what this lifestyle entails and then bottle it when the fantasy is on the verge of becoming reality. I also don't know what it is that they think will happen... I can't understand why they use this site and not a simple chat room

But........

To cast the label on every person that had to cancel regardless of how fabricated a tale may sound (after all it may in truth be something much more personal and something they would rather keep separate from the site) is just ridiculous! Granted if it happens twice then they are likely taking the piss! But if they are verified and only cancel once then benefit of the doubt and all that!

Just this devils opinion

By *issyForDommeTV/TS  over a year ago

glasgow

Everyone has no shows and last minute cancellations, as said some may be for genuine reasons but most seem to be shit excuses that just reek of bullshit!

There's quite a few people on here that need to remind themselves that manners and common courtesy dont cost and if they expect it then they should also give it.

"Find it tends to be the "regulars" who start taking libertys. "

I'll never no show on ya

In all the years I've been on this site I've never had a no show.

Had some cancellations, but we all accept them as part and parcel of swinging.

we all have things happen which get in the way of play occasionally and are understanding of this .... as long as we get/give a text/call/e-mail to say sorry won't be able to make it.

"Its all part of fab life i'm afraid, Ive had friends tell me they are gonna do this and gonna do that and nothing ever happens, hey ho! their loss and u just gotta move on x "

so true , have your life and then add swinging when you have time...thats my theory!!! xxx

Midlothian

"Find it tends to be the "regulars" who start taking libertys.

I'll never no show on ya "

You hitting on me girl

Quirky, the woman who cancelled after asking me to arrange a gang bang for her told me one story, told another guy another story then put some other crap story on her Facebook.

I'm not by any means saying someone who doesn't appear is a timewaster, these things can happen to all of us but she most definitely was.

I'll never no show on ya

You hitting on me girl "

Lol totally

ah never experience it tbh.. but have heard it happens poor show indeed :_)

I'll never no show on ya

You hitting on me girl "

hmmmmmmm u can pimp my pillow anytime num num mr xx

Midlothian

I'll never no show on ya

You hitting on me girl

hmmmmmmm u can pimp my pillow anytime num num mr xx "

Hitting a bit of a purple patch here, always looking for reliable girls to add to the pimp stable, a fine set of pillows you have i must say, welcome aboard chik, relax, sit back and enjoy the ride

I'll never no show on ya

You hitting on me girl

hmmmmmmm u can pimp my pillow anytime num num mr xx

Hitting a bit of a purple patch here, always looking for reliable girls to add to the pimp stable, a fine set of pillows you have i must say, welcome aboard chik, relax, sit back and enjoy the ride "

lol..warm welcome indeed Mr Pimpxx

just grazing in ur paddock,xx

Have had 4 no shows in my time here. All from single ladies,sometimes I think they like there ego stroked. But when it came to the crunch they just bottled it. Never had an explanation,so I know who it feels,hence would never do it to someone.

just part of life on here, dont mind the people who cancel and let me know its the no shows that piss me offff but guess it cant always go my way

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

only ever had two no shows one did eventually meet me when i gave him a 2nd chance lol ...other never heard from him again ...had plenty of call off which happen to us all .

just keep smiling and thinking the genuine folk always make up for the idiots who do this albeit annoying it the time and remember these people always get found out

Everyone has to cancel sometimes, its the ppl that you make arrangements with and tell you details to follow, then either delete profiles or just don't answer ur emails,

When you have family at home and you arrange to go away for the night, its such a let down, we all just want to have fun.

By *uck knows41Man  over a year ago

Arbroath

when i first started on here i had 5 no shows but have been more carefull since but in the last 2 weeks 2 no shows and 2 last min cancels wtf andy

The last meet we were supposed to have just blocked us 2 days before the meet, no explanation or anything, IMHO that's just ignorant, and I wouldn't be surprised if we weren't the first ones they've done it too

"The last meet we were supposed to have just blocked us 2 days before the meet, no explanation or anything, IMHO that's just ignorant, and I wouldn't be surprised if we weren't the first ones they've done it too "

Fuck them your worth more xxx

Never been stood up,word gets around how good you are,then hey presto,party time.#walks away laughing#.

some people find it hilarious but part of site life we tend to meet reg freinds that way you know you wont get stood up

"Never been stood up,word gets around how good you are,then hey presto,party time.#walks away laughing#. "

Miss dyno,ur still on my hit list,when u free haha x

Swinging is a big step for people, some just aren't ready for it x

"Miss dyno,ur still on my hit list,when u free haha x"

lmao