FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > In the bin

In the bin

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just realised that I threw wed lotto tickets in the bin, Been through the bin, last night dinner had to have been a curry eewww, anyhoo finds the ticket, shakes off the beansprouts and rice, checked it, two numbers yaasss, lucky dip for tonight. And the moral of the story is, stay off the red wine,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Just realised that I threw wed lotto tickets in the bin, Been through the bin, last night dinner had to have been a curry eewww, anyhoo finds the ticket, shakes off the beansprouts and rice, checked it, two numbers yaasss, lucky dip for tonight. And the moral of the story is, stay off the red wine, "
Moral of the story should be to pick better numbers and hit the jackpot

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"Just realised that I threw wed lotto tickets in the bin, Been through the bin, last night dinner had to have been a curry eewww, anyhoo finds the ticket, shakes off the beansprouts and rice, checked it, two numbers yaasss, lucky dip for tonight. And the moral of the story is, stay off the red wine, "

Eat all yer dinner or you’ll not grow up to be big and strong ?

By *ockothenorthMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Or just use the app.as long as you dont have a tendency to fling your phone in the bin as well

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Just realised that I threw wed lotto tickets in the bin, Been through the bin, last night dinner had to have been a curry eewww, anyhoo finds the ticket, shakes off the beansprouts and rice, checked it, two numbers yaasss, lucky dip for tonight. And the moral of the story is, stay off the red wine,

Or just use the app.as long as you dont have a tendency to fling your phone in the bin as well "

Am a bit old fashioned maybe, never tried it online, always buy a ticket

» Add a new message to this topic