FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > How long to get into it ..

How long to get into it ..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just thought I'd ask, how long did it take you before you wanted to explore the world of swinging, was it on the cards or did you stumble into it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That's a good question, bit if both in a way. We had a bit of a close encounter (stumbled into) had a chat about it, went from there

Stumbled , tripped , fell

To me it's always been on the cards probably cause I'm addicted to sex

"That's a good question, bit if both in a way. We had a bit of a close encounter (stumbled into) had a chat about it, went from there "

I had a feeling in my teens had a few encounters after partying with 2 guy friends after the arches most sats I was about 17,then I met my hubby at 18, he had a few encounters before me so we kinda went from there , we love it it's thebspicebof life ) it's great to stumble into it inver

"To me it's always been on the cards probably cause I'm addicted to sex "

Great answer

By *__KMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I was curious about it for years, but always thought it was something that middle aged and older folk did (nothing wrong with that, I like older people, but I assumed I'd be out of everyone's age range).

I stumbled into it when a certain classifieds website took down its personals section and someone I met from there suggested fab. Discovered that a lot of people in my age group do it, and haven't looked back.

"I was curious about it for years, but always thought it was something that middle aged and older folk did (nothing wrong with that, I like older people, but I assumed I'd be out of everyone's age range).

I stumbled into it when a certain classifieds website took down its personals section and someone I met from there suggested fab. Discovered that a lot of people in my age group do it, and haven't looked back."

It's great fun

By *andG4moreCouple  over a year ago

Dunbartonshire

I always wanted to see gee with another guy for years. we spoke about fantasys and i told her. She was not horrified. we took a good few years to take the plunge but know shes a regular at cjs gang bang nights and enjoys cheeky one on one meets with nice hot young cock.

"I always wanted to see gee with another guy for years. we spoke about fantasys and i told her. She was not horrified. we took a good few years to take the plunge but know shes a regular at cjs gang bang nights and enjoys cheeky one on one meets with nice hot young cock."

It's superb if you get the right chemistry with people you fancy can't be arsed with fakes and munters lol along as your funny sexy and great in bed and can spark a mind blowing scene then I'm there lol

P.s sexy as confident in yourself in the sack xxxx

Sticky whens your next gb ?

We have been together for 12 years this year, and mr was my first sexual partner. I'd always thought I liked girls and we started talking about it when we were a little d*unk around the 4 year stage. Never acted on it until we were together for 8 years and had a ffm fumble with a friend, then spent a good while exploring my bi side with girly meets alone and ffm playtimes

Decided to try a mmf two years ago, the guy couldn't stay hard and it was crap. I also felt really bad cause I felt as if i was unattractive but also because until that night the mr was the only guy I'd have given a bj to. Decided to try it again with a couple which was an awful meet!!

Since then however....

Still sticking to the plan though, after we get married all playing stops x

I met hubby in a mff and he got me into it.....he knew that if he unleashed me into the swinging world i would love it and i do!!!

By *ikerbob1957Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Stumbed!! I ended up marrying a woman who didn't like sex so the last 25 years have been a sexual desert for me.

Was hoping to sort that out on here but so far had nothing. Loads of timewasters as I'm sure everyone is aware of.

a lorry passed through the village where hubby was working 9 or so years ago, he noticed the sticker on it read dogging.co.uk so came home and googled it.We thought why not and we have never looked back.

Used to work as a grocer delivery boy in my last year at school. Delivered a box of groceries to a house, the lady of the house was organising a party that very evening. Not being slow at coming forward I asked about the party catering as I had signed up to join Navy as chef (thought she might like help with cooking.

She took me in and shagged my brains out that afternoon and that was my party invite......

Have never looked back........

By *empnbunkCouple  over a year ago

south coast

Dont know about stumbling we kinda jumped in feet first lol

By *eenonfun2Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Have you landed yet

I had a friend with benifits,as her marrige went downhill the more she wanted to explore ...so you could say I was led astry !!!!

By *empnbunkCouple  over a year ago

south coast

"Have you landed yet "

With a few bumps over the years

"Just thought I'd ask, how long did it take you before you wanted to explore the world of swinging, was it on the cards or did you stumble into it "

Probably always on the cards. However, one reason why I do like it, is that I am meeting people I would have never met in everyday life: people from outside the city who travel and finding good times and chemistry in unexpected places and people.

Yourself, sexy, being one of them x

"Just thought I'd ask, how long did it take you before you wanted to explore the world of swinging, was it on the cards or did you stumble into it

Probably always on the cards. However, one reason why I do like it, is that I am meeting people I would have never met in everyday life: people from outside the city who travel and finding good times and chemistry in unexpected places and people.

Yourself, sexy, being one of them x"

We're two of a kind babe xxx

"That's a good question, bit if both in a way. We had a bit of a close encounter (stumbled into) had a chat about it, went from there

I had a feeling in my teens had a few encounters after partying with 2 guy friends after the arches most sats I was about 17,then I met my hubby at 18, he had a few encounters before me so we kinda went from there , we love it it's thebspicebof life ) it's great to stumble into it inver "

Wish we had stumbled into it years ago

"That's a good question, bit if both in a way. We had a bit of a close encounter (stumbled into) had a chat about it, went from there

I had a feeling in my teens had a few encounters after partying with 2 guy friends after the arches most sats I was about 17,then I met my hubby at 18, he had a few encounters before me so we kinda went from there , we love it it's thebspicebof life ) it's great to stumble into it inver

Wish we had stumbled into it years ago "

Lol come see us

def stumbled in to it when i was chating online oooo

By *pl 4 funCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

We kind of stumbled into it but so glad we did. Met some great people and had great fun. No regrets about our "stumble" anyway

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

stumbled into it yrs ago then settled down to everyday life for a while but got drawn back in a few yrs ago and aint looked back

I used to wank over the naughty adverts in the daily sport when i was a boy, always had fantasies about sexy with strangers and woman who were naughty and open minded. With the advent of the internet the first thing i searched for was no strings sex! I love the thrill of sex with someone new . I then moved onto sex with another mans wife although I bottled my first offer i eventually popped my mfm cherry and have never looked back! hehe

» Add a new message to this topic