FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Audience required

Audience required

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Exile OP   Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Morning guys,

Hope you’re all doing well. I’m looking to get some offers from young for guys who want to form an audience for my gorgeous FB - the last in my pics. She’s keen to be watched but clearly this will take some organising - ideas currently are doing this at a window (pre disclosed address) or in the car or outside - observing distancing etc.

She is 49 and prefers younger men - apologies to any fit older guys it’s her choice not mine! Clearly this is a work in progress but she’s very keen to fulfil this fantasy so please feel free to DM me if you’re keen to get involved.

Stay safe everyone!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Edinburgh

Just giving this a wee bump - had very few enquiries which maybe tells its own story but just in case anyone missed it - let me know if you are interested!

"Morning guys,

Hope you’re all doing well. I’m looking to get some offers from young for guys who want to form an audience for my gorgeous FB - the last in my pics. She’s keen to be watched but clearly this will take some organising - ideas currently are doing this at a window (pre disclosed address) or in the car or outside - observing distancing etc.

She is 49 and prefers younger men - apologies to any fit older guys it’s her choice not mine! Clearly this is a work in progress but she’s very keen to fulfil this fantasy so please feel free to DM me if you’re keen to get involved.

Stay safe everyone! "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe try setting up a couples profile...

By *oldswarriorMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Seems abit of a fantasy scenario to be honest.

As someone has said maybe try and set up a couples profile or get your FB on here so all these young lads can have a look at who they could be potentially meeting.

Edinburgh

Thanks mate,

Yip it is exactly a fantasy scenario that we’re trying to make happen. She’s keen for an audience but she is not a swinger and while that may change she’d asked me to look into finding guys that might be keen. Our business is separate so I thought I might explore whether some guys would be keen or otherwise via Fabs. Sadly I don’t think she’d want a couples profile - I agree that would be easier but we’re some way off from her wanting that I suspect!

"Seems abit of a fantasy scenario to be honest.

As someone has said maybe try and set up a couples profile or get your FB on here so all these young lads can have a look at who they could be potentially meeting."

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

I think you will struggle OP.

I get what your trying to achieve however the site is awash with single males that all state they have an elusive friend with benefits that are always looking for fun.

The part about watching through the window at an agreed address is also a wee bit creepy, but each to thier own as they say.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How young are you looking to go??

Edinburgh

Thanks guys, you may very well be right. The site is awash with guys like you say, which makes it difficult for genuine folk to set something up.

By the way the window thing was just a starter for ten - it was more from an exhibitionist point of view but I take your point!

"I think you will struggle OP.

I get what your trying to achieve however the site is awash with single males that all state they have an elusive friend with benefits that are always looking for fun.

The part about watching through the window at an agreed address is also a wee bit creepy, but each to thier own as they say."

» Add a new message to this topic