FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > People you know

People you know

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone ever stumbled across people they know while on Fab. A lot of profiles are discreet for obviously reasons and initially we don't always know who we are talking to at first.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Flintshire

I came across a friend's daughter (not literally )

Instant block, by me

By *heik yourwillyMan  over a year ago

shire

"Has anyone ever stumbled across people they know while on Fab. A lot of profiles are discreet for obviously reasons and initially we don't always know who we are talking to at first. "

Hello aunty

By *W1970Man  over a year ago

hamilton

I’ll never know no one talks to me in here lol

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I joined this site a few days after it started up and have never once come across anyone I know outside of fab.

[Removed by poster at 13/06/20 11:37:18]

"Has anyone ever stumbled across people they know while on Fab. A lot of profiles are discreet for obviously reasons and initially we don't always know who we are talking to at first.

Hello aunty "

LOL

We have a couple of times. Once we have spoken to the person the other we needed to block.

By *adbury girlWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I’ve come across profiles where I knew the person and just blocked them to save any hassles.

There was one guy who messaged me asking if I went to a certain school which I did but since I didn’t know who I was chatting to I didn’t reply. I’m not embarrassed but would like to know who I am talking to if it’s personal. If he had introduced himself explaining who he was I would have chatted. He probably just didn’t think so now I will never know

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes.

One of our friends joined for a while, and G’s ex (who remains his friend) checked out our profile, but other than that, not as far as we’re aware.

A guy I know has his face as his profile I’ll never mention it to him and we’ll never message each other on this with both being straight.

But a girl who is local too me agreed to face pics and when I sent mine she knew me and never sent me a pic back and hasn’t told me who she is. She says she’s engaged and I know her and her fiancé.

By *adbury girlWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"A guy I know has his face as his profile I’ll never mention it to him and we’ll never message each other on this with both being straight.

But a girl who is local too me agreed to face pics and when I sent mine she knew me and never sent me a pic back and hasn’t told me who she is. She says she’s engaged and I know her and her fiancé. "

I’m sure someone mentioned before that when they sent their pic to a couple they replied that they couldn’t take things further as they went to the same gym but he never knew which couple at the gym it was

"A guy I know has his face as his profile I’ll never mention it to him and we’ll never message each other on this with both being straight.

But a girl who is local too me agreed to face pics and when I sent mine she knew me and never sent me a pic back and hasn’t told me who she is. She says she’s engaged and I know her and her fiancé. "

That's actually a bit crappy on her part to do that to you.

We have noticed other people that we recognised but not spoken to. We are a couple so nothing really to hide other then we just prefer that most people know our business. However, we have came across single profiles who we know to be married. Not that's any of our business also, we just find it curious.

A couple of people yes, my (mrs) curiosity gets the better of me, I'm forever pressing the who's near me button, I shouldn't really as I got quite a shock once

But a girl who is local too me agreed to face pics and when I sent mine she knew me and never sent me a pic back and hasn’t told me who she is. She says she’s engaged and I know her and her fiancé.

That's actually a bit crappy on her part to do that to you. "

Yeah still pisses me off, whatever she gets up to is her business I’m hardly going to out her when I’m wanting my fab life to stay out of my private life

By *exylicksMan  over a year ago

airdrie

met some friends, neighbours, we are all here for the same thing so if there's an attraction and not breaking any laws and discretion assured, why not

By *bzguyMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen and shire

Yep 100%

I've been here a few years, and looking back, sent so many face pics. Every one in asda and tesco must recognise me....

I did see a certain sexy female in one of these shops a couple of weeks ago, but obviously cant wave or say hi...

Dave x

Not that I know of, but very rarely get a reply to any messages so not had the chance to find out much about anyone really haha

Loads of folk actually lol

And typically the assumption by most of the males on here is that because you’re a single female on here and they know you by name that you’re going to instantly want to jump into bed with them, even the folk who think they know you don’t even take time to read your profile

It makes for a good chat over a coffee as well though especially for newbies to chat to someone who’s been on and off for years so if you know me and want to JUST chat then I’m 100% up for that

By *imbobaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Yes. A pal who I see in the pub regularly clicked me and made a few comments one night when pissed. Nothing came of it though.

But a female friend who joined (now left) was recognised by a guy she new and he played it hard and wound her up no end. Total narcissist. Spilled over in to other sites. Understandably put her off. How the arse wipe reads this.

Not yet.

"Yes. A pal who I see in the pub regularly clicked me and made a few comments one night when pissed. Nothing came of it though.

But a female friend who joined (now left) was recognised by a guy she new and he played it hard and wound her up no end. Total narcissist. Spilled over in to other sites. Understandably put her off. How the arse wipe reads this. "

Shitty thing to do

How do you know he's a narcissist?

Yes a few people it worked out well

Loads of people. We went to a party and us and 2 other couples had kids in the same class at school.

We’ve seen ex’s, friends, and people we know from the local area on here. Thankfully no family lol.

To be honest it doesn’t really bother us much as we are relatively open anyway and most of our friends and some of our family know we are on here

By *imbobaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Yes. A pal who I see in the pub regularly clicked me and made a few comments one night when pissed. Nothing came of it though.

But a female friend who joined (now left) was recognised by a guy she new and he played it hard and wound her up no end. Total narcissist. Spilled over in to other sites. Understandably put her off. How the arse wipe reads this.

Shitty thing to do

How do you know he's a narcissist?"

She confided in me and shared some information. I am familiar with narcissists and he was clearly one.

A few who I really don’t like in real life but I’d still never tell anyone, not my style.

I’ve had a couple peep recognise me and been nice about it but also had a couple folk try be manipulative about it.. they were told to GTF.

Also I have seen my ‘straight’ uncle on here as a TV offering suck and go services - that was a shock but again... I seen nothing.

[Removed by poster at 13/06/20 14:24:54]

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

Aye a few times, long as they buy me a pint all good

Couple of dad's from the kids school.

Wanted to point out on several occasions to them that the selfie taken looking down at your phone is the least flattering angle....

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

Yip

By *uggydomMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

A few ex playmates not from the scene and a chum when i went to a group social

By *eardyBikerMan  over a year ago

nr stonehaven

Yup,...and started conversing , then the penny dropped, all cool, and just left it at that

Yeah a few

By *ookie an creamCouple  over a year ago

Fife

Yes few singles and couples on here from creams work. Haven't met any and wouldn't. When they msg we jst give a polite thanks but no thanks.

Only my ex

By *exicolaMan  over a year ago

West Lothian

Two or three people form my town I know as well as a mates parents.

Never spoke to them on here and don't intend to. It's their lives.

By *enfreddyMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Absolutely

By *jezee1000Man  over a year ago

perth

Met a boy I worked with when I visited his flat. Big surprise fir both. We still had fun !!

My cousin

Been a few from near by just tell them I’m not interested and when I pass them in the street I just act normal one of the guys compliments one of my pictures and it’s a guy I usually have a pint with in the pub which is a bit weird now lol

By *ifeandhubby400Couple  over a year ago

Arse hole of nowhere ,Scotland

Ive come accross a guy who sent a pic which is the spitting image of a relative ,still not sure its him so politely said no thanks and moved on as blocking might have seemed weird if it is him ...

Yes, I have come across 3 guys that I have known. 2 ex employees that I used to manage and 1 guy that I've known for many years. One of them I'm still chatting too.

By *uzzy-LogicMan  over a year ago

Fochabers

Yeah I have a few times, said hello to some, others reached out to me and some just let them be.

By *rEyeMan  over a year ago

Hamilton

There a few couples I know. One of them across the road few doors up. They panicked seeing me but they know there is nothing to worry about. Good on them.

By *tew008Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

a few, 3 of them were guys without their missus. One was a gay couple husband and another guy I know. Always wondered if his missus knows.

Bumped into a cpl on here both male and female, and also met my ex boss at cjs, he bottled it and left

Just remembered that a friends son started chatting to us lol! We had never met but recognised him from social media.

By *cott23Man  over a year ago

north ayrshire

I'very recognised girls on here from dating sites, mainly pof.

By *tew008Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

"I'very recognised girls on here from dating sites, mainly pof."

oh yea seen a few of those. Profiles can be very different.

By *exy gentMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

Yeah, been chatting and asked to swap face picture, messaged me back saying they know me but will nothing then block me, really pisses me off that

By *cottishMrsWoman  over a year ago

Wishaw

Yeah, we've chatted to loads of people we know. Bumped into a few at CJs aswell lol. I don't mind it as long as there's absolute discretion.

I've had the worst of it though too. More than a year ago, a guy messaged me saying he had always wanted to fuck me. He knew my name, my husband's name, our surname, where I lived, where I worked. Said he had known me and hubby for years and had always wanted to get with me and would I fuck him?! Wow! Well, now you've creeped me out, eh naw! I got defensive and asked him to tell me who he was and that he had creeped me out. Once he realised I was angry, he wouldn't tell me who he was. Still, to this day, have no clue who it was. And no suspicions xx

I'd love to be your friends... I love your hairy armpits & Bush. No wonder G left his ex for you XXX

Twice I have sent face pics to woman who have responded saying that they know me. Both times ended up being woman who worked in the same building as myself. Felt awkward at first but they both agreed to be discreet and told me who they were. Actually ended up meeting them both over the years which was great.

yes two guys I grew up with on my old street havent seen both of them for 30 years maybe but knew them right away

By *usan patentTV/TS  over a year ago

falkirk

Yes !

By *ungRee4Man  over a year ago

central belt

I, but I find myself looking at people and wondering if they’re on fab. Esp the girl that makes my coffee in the west end of Glasgow who looks at me with a glint in her eye....

" I, but I find myself looking at people and wondering if they’re on fab. Esp the girl that makes my coffee in the west end of Glasgow who looks at me with a glint in her eye.... "

Maybe she just genuinely fancies you.

A few people over the years. I just block them.

My friend is on here as is her husband and they know its me. No awkwardness at all.

I've never seen anyone I recognise but no problem with it if anyone recognises me. We are all here for the same thing and all need discretion as much as each other. If anyone does recognise me, feel free to say hello.

By *1654Man  over a year ago

Stirling

Was scrolling through the "whos near" bit and came across an ex gf's mum... she's divorced, and a good looking woman... but couldnt go there lol

By *ootall2920Man  over a year ago

Hemel Hempstead

Not as far as I know.

I'd probably block them if I did.

A good mixture of different experiences here!. Which was the reason we had been curious.

Agree with the point being made by some. We are all here for same reason and need to approach it like adults.

However, feel for the people who have had bad experiences! You guys didnt deserve that xx

By *bostCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

We hadn’t until a week or so ago. Scrolling through the updates and Mr Pf bursts out laughing. A couple that he used to be the paperboy for. Ha.

By *assy69Man  over a year ago

West Sussex and Powys

"I joined this site a few days after it started up and have never once come across anyone I know outside of fab."

Stumbled across the profile of an old school friend on here!

By *reengirl911Couple  over a year ago

inverness

Living up here your bound to bump into people you know and have done on several occasions, that’s why discretion is required on here ????

By *otnew12Man  over a year ago

blackness

I’ve been recognised on here before and saw some friends on here too, come to think of it quite a few actually, some old work friends, some old school friends, some people I’ve met in the pubs, also used to walk passed a fab user who I recognised regularly and we chatted but nothing materialised.

The worst one though was someone came into my old work and recognised me, and then started trying to use it against me, demanding money off and things of that ilk, so they were reported swiftly and told to never come into my work again

Just like anything there can be good examples of it happening and bad ones I guess

By *tarmix2020Man  over a year ago

glasgow

I have had the same. Nightmare.

Also met a girl, turned up at the door and i realised she regularly served me at a cafe next to my work.

We still had a lot of fun.

By *ohn890Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Happened today but not sure she recognised me

By *un4us2getherCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Yep, bumped into a few folk we know either at socials or clubs. After initial shock as is well lol

Also know a couple of people on here that don't know that we know members of their family and linked via Facebook.

Discretion is always key factor.

Yes a few someone I went to school with, someone I worked with and my ex’s friend and husband (he’s a creepy fecker)

Think this happened to me but they never said who

"yes two guys I grew up with on my old street havent seen both of them for 30 years maybe but knew them right away "

Did you say hello lol

By *ae1985Woman  over a year ago

kittenshire

People I knew from school, ex's, it's when you realise how small a world we live in

By *otmale5Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Hi.. yes... chatted to a younger guy on here for some time . He invited me over to his.. when I got there I recognised him as a guy who worked in my office ..

"yes two guys I grew up with on my old street havent seen both of them for 30 years maybe but knew them right away "

Did you say hello

By *elly72Woman  over a year ago

glasgow

"People I knew from school, ex's, it's when you realise how small a world we live in "

Or how sexy a world

My horrific former neighbor! He's married to an equally terrible woman and was on here without her.

Made our lives hell in the surrounding flats. I wish I was meaner, I would have told her. It's not my business.

Chatted to a person only to find out it was my ex wife’s cousin

By *ifeandhubby400Couple  over a year ago

Arse hole of nowhere ,Scotland

My cousin who wants to meet ...

kittenshire

[Removed by poster at 17/07/20 16:27:31]

kittenshire

"People I knew from school, ex's, it's when you realise how small a world we live in

Or how sexy a world "

Oh no many of them were instant blocks!!!

By *nake85Man  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

I saw a family member on here, lives in England and only visits every 5 or 6 years so not overly akward

A certain very prominent forum poster popped up via a friends FB... but I’d never say anything to either of them.

Yes........patients from my surgery .....it’s a small world out there, have to say lips totally sealed.......most OMG can’t go there one has to be someone who is involved in the club one of my kids attended he’s a hottie as well

I have had a few people. It’s a bit of a shock sometimes lol

By *estendrogueMan  over a year ago

clydebank

Literally had a woman yesterday message me the last three digits of my phone number and ask if it was me, said she could tell by my pictures.

Did you say hello

By *nake85Man  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

I would've felt compelled to reply

clydebank

"Did you say hello"

Of course. Was impressed how she figured out it was me, didn't think it was obvious at all, she then messaged me on Whatsapp to prove she wasn't a catfish.

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

"A certain very prominent forum poster popped up via a friends FB... but I’d never say anything to either of them. "

A particular line from a particular song sung at particular persons funeral only last week or week before springs to mind..

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

Ignore above just realised I've confused my bells and birds..

By *heSofaDestroyersCouple  over a year ago

HereAndThere

Lots of people we know in the vanilla world,

From a dads mate to the neighbour behind the bar at a fab social , to work mates and friends

But it’s a lifestyle choice and It’s going to happen you just need to hope they are discreet and respect we are all in it together so

Once went to a social and someone from my work turned up .........made a very swift exit !

Someone locally recognised me but I’ve never seen their face pic but did get a bit creeped out when they messaged referring to a fb post I had put up............

Met an old childhood friend, an ex girlfriend and an old boss with his wife at cjs , everyone on here for the same reason so usually its pretty uneventful and a bit of a turn on at same time

I’ve recognised 2 people so far and had a msg from someone that’s recognised me

Too many hahaha they all had me penned as a halo kind of girl oh how wrong they were lol !! Not really tbh I’m still quiet compared to them lol

Yes... I’ve stumbled across many people I know on here.

I’ve also met Some of them for fun!

I’ve also had a family member message me - I didn’t even know he was bi sexual... but there you go! Learn something new every day

By *ongue FuckerMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Surprising amount of parents from my kids school lol.

A few people from our very small village and one person who's business we use frequently all blocked immediately

By *omo666Man  over a year ago

glasgow

My neighbour saw them at cjs 1 time

Fife

Yip have come across many work friends and people we see out and about some also recognise us some not, doesn't bother us to much as they are also on here but wouldn't play with them.

By *ing_of_the_swingers400Man  over a year ago

edinbugh

"I’ll never know no one talks to me in here lol"

Agreed!

By *inky KatzCouple  over a year ago

Scotland

We got a message from a hot couple that turned out to be my mate and his mrs. We just sort of went oh well and had a laugh about it

"We got a message from a hot couple that turned out to be my mate and his mrs. We just sort of went oh well and had a laugh about it"

So spill , are they 'better' mates now.

By *ighlandguy1000Man  over a year ago

Inverness

The barmaid in my local

By *tarburst babydollCouple  over a year ago

Dingwall

"The barmaid in my local"

Mmmm wonder who that is

By *lasgowguy1Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"We got a message from a hot couple that turned out to be my mate and his mrs. We just sort of went oh well and had a laugh about it"

Hotter than you two? You could sell videos of that meet.

By *addydoc8Man  over a year ago

duhdee

Yeah I have, embarrassing at first but in the end we are here for the same thing

We haven't found anyone we know one here. Maybe where we live isn't that wild! Will have to move to Fife cause that seems to be where most fabbers are from

By *randmissdemeanourMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Just seen two people I know. One is my best friends nephew, who is on here looking for Tvs, not sure if his fiance knows. The other is a guy I play sports with every week. Recognised him from the tattoo. He is on as a couple. Not mentioned to either of them.

Often. Not my business either way.

Quite a few folk, and some of whom I bump into regularly.

There's an unspoken understanding, but it's never weird or awkward when we chat x

By *hatsmynameagainCouple  over a year ago

Ayrshire

We bumped in to a old neighbour once in Cjs

I have recognised some local people off here because of their tattoos but I dont actually know them

Mr

By *lasgowsfinestMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Had a meet and she turned out to be a nutter, telling everyone I knew about me being on here etc. Also seen a few profiles of people I know , always unsure whether to say hi or just send a facepic and see how they take it. If I’ve sent a pic and you know me say hello and we can have a laugh about it. Nothing to be ashamed of here

Dingwall

Have had a few messages from people I know. I'm sure they know it is me before they message as I have my face in my avatar. It could also just be that it is quite a small place where we stay.

By *reywolf_18Man  over a year ago

ayr

Not happened to me yet. Closet I've had is someone who wnt to the same school I did a year or so apart, but I don't know them. It's bound to happen sooner or later, but as long as we're both completely discreet about it I don't see a problem. It might wierd me out if it's someone really close, but I say might because then again it might also lead to something really good!

Yes we actually know a good few from

Friends back in the day

Neighbours

Our daughters work colleague ( who we have met with her husband ) x

But as we say all minding our own business and enjoying life x

Yeh, had several brilliant meets with an old school friend!!!

Yoker has a few one the local pubs u would think is a club

A few "friends of friends"

Aye a few. I am very discreet and so far they are too. We are all here to have fun

By *orders CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Kelso

We met the mother of one of my wife's patients at a social and we've had a couple of my ex students get in touch!!!

By *bostCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Yoker has a few one the local pubs u would think is a club "

We aren’t far from Yoker! Wouldn’t mind hearing more about that

By *ighlandguy1000Man  over a year ago

Inverness

"Have had a few messages from people I know. I'm sure they know it is me before they message as I have my face in my avatar. It could also just be that it is quite a small place where we stay. "

After thinking about about messaging you for quite a while because I knew who it was, I was so glad I plucked up the courage to do so.

Pm for details lol

By *otnew12Man  over a year ago

blackness

It’s a shame I’ve been talking to someone I know both on and off of this site but we can never seem to get our timing right of when we are free lol.

Also was chatting to a female on here that messaged and said that it would turn her on so much for me to know who she was, know her name and to have her on Fbk, then we could be chatting on messenger and see we were both on fab and it would turn her on.

Then she blocked me for some reason :-s

Part of me thinks it may be someone I have on messenger that recognised me and then bottled it tbh

Saw a few we know but haven’t been contacted by them... some are on and off

Good luck to them and hope they are enjoying their fun

We do like the who’s near facility

Yes seen several, one of my ex’s friends and her husband who have been on and off as a couple (he comes on himself now and then) he’s a creepy fucker that talks shit so they get blocked whenever they reappear.

Also people that work in the same building as me and a e of people I went to school with I block both these groups as well I like to keep fab and normal life separate

glasgow

On previous profile it turned out the girl I met worked in - and served me most days - the cafe I went to get my lunch.

Had some good fun together. She was super hot.

glasgow

Or a creepy catfish wanting your Facebook details...

Dingwall

"Have had a few messages from people I know. I'm sure they know it is me before they message as I have my face in my avatar. It could also just be that it is quite a small place where we stay.

After thinking about about messaging you for quite a while because I knew who it was, I was so glad I plucked up the courage to do so. "

So glad also. Loving your avatar, that was the night I set you the dare. I was so surprised you did it

A girl i went to school with used to be on here amd messaged me. Nothing happened between us but had good chats and catch up.

I dont mind if someone i know sees me. They can message me if they like lol xxx

Yes.

But what happens on fab stays on fab

Totally agree xx

It can also go the other way too.

I met a guy on here years ago..it was a one off really. Anyway,I forgot about him until I ended up in a meeting with him at work.

That was awkward

God i can imagine that.

Once had some girl when i was previously on here message me telling me she knew my sister (which she did seem to) and that she was gonna show her the pics if i never sent her £100. She got swiftly blocked and nothing ever came from it.

By *dglasgow30TV/TS  over a year ago

glasgow

"Loads of folk actually lol

And typically the assumption by most of the males on here is that because you’re a single female on here and they know you by name that you’re going to instantly want to jump into bed with them, even the folk who think they know you don’t even take time to read your profile

It makes for a good chat over a coffee as well though especially for newbies to chat to someone who’s been on and off for years so if you know me and want to JUST chat then I’m 100% up for that "

Uck I've seen you ridding loads of times so think you should just geez your hole xx

By *ose and Thistle 125Couple  over a year ago

Ayr

My nephew and his gf!

At least we have something to talk about. The only issue is that the gf fancies my wife! Confusing....

By *i - VoltageMan  over a year ago

Motherwell

Yup .

A girl on here works in my local Supermarket !!

By *i - VoltageMan  over a year ago

Motherwell

Yup .

A girl on here works in my local Supermarket !!

Didn't say anyting.

Discretion and all that.

Yep a few times childhood friends sister had a wee chat with her we both seen the funny side nothing happened n the wife’s cousin n his Mrs bad me had a perv at his Mrs pics then when out at a event out having a smoke brought it up he looked shocked his Mrs just looked n went oh fuck also didn’t do anything as to close to home n would be a bit awkward

By *ornyhappyCouple  over a year ago

perth

Dundee is smaller than you think I'll just say that .M.

Once arranged a meet with a couple just outside of Inverness, had only spoken with the husband, arrangement was I'd arrive have a chat with him, once he was happy she would come downstairs and then get straight to business with me while he just watched and filmed. I arrived and had a long chat with the guy who'd I'd never met in my life, once he was happy I got undressed and he called her downstairs, walking into the room I inatantly realised and so did she that we used to work together, we laughed it off and a good evening was had. In fact I visited them on many more occasions over the years until they moved away.

By *ill-Ian KissesCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere over there

Know a couple of single males whom I’ve known as friends for years in vanilla world.

Think Ian’s met a fair few friends/relatives over the years as he’s been on the scene longer.

Main thing is discretion and we’re all on the site for honest fun.

Millie x

"Has anyone ever stumbled across people they know while on Fab. A lot of profiles are discreet for obviously reasons and initially we don't always know who we are talking to at first. "
I know a guy on here worked with him for 20 years knew he was gay but he dosnt know I'm bi. His profile had a silhouette and no pics we were on the brink of setting up a meet and I asked for face pic.Thank Fuck!Lesson Learned.

By *lanMDMan  over a year ago

Ellon

Not on this site but another, I got a message from a lady who said she knew me - intrigued I asked who and she told me ( after all if she knows who I am there is no point in denying it) She told me she had a pal who fancied me so was a good result as we got together ( her pal and self) and had some damned good sex

By *implyJayGeeMan  over a year ago

Garthamlock

Yip! Some I talk to some I don’t.

Dingwall

In a club one night we went to the hottub area and the hubby's sister was in the tub

By *lay2018Couple  over a year ago

westmeath & roscommon.

Seen a few on here from around town but would never say to them or anyone. One cole even have there own pornhub videos with all faces shown. Some nice videos on it.

By *eepdiver73Man  over a year ago

Fort William

I live in a fairly small town so most are very private on here no face pics that sort of thing. But I bumped into one or two locals in the supermarket or on the high street

By *ithardscotMan  over a year ago

Kelty

Only one person. They live a good way away though.

clydebank

If anyone's remembers them, beauty & beast are opening a gym right next to my flat!

By *reywolf_18Man  over a year ago

ayr

Never have, but not really had many encounters from here at all. Hoping to have more, but how to deal with that is something that is on my mind.

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

No, but one of us was invited to a meeting in a work capacity and someone we'd had a meet with was also there.

By *ohnThomas1Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

My ex bumped into my daughter in a pub and showed her my profile. What an absolute bitch.

yeah 2 guys I grew up with are on here lol

By *omond guyMan  over a year ago

alexandria

"I’ve come across profiles where I knew the person and just blocked them to save any hassles.

There was one guy who messaged me asking if I went to a certain school which I did but since I didn’t know who I was chatting to I didn’t reply. I’m not embarrassed but would like to know who I am talking to if it’s personal. If he had introduced himself explaining who he was I would have chatted. He probably just didn’t think so now I will never know "

So is this why your Profile is hidden so no one can see your profile that might know who you are

By *omond guyMan  over a year ago

alexandria

I know of a couple of people on here one female that up to recently was dating my mate no I never told him he found her in bed with some guy lol and the other is a guy that lives near me that is in a new relationship

And would you lol x

Absolutely- & it’s not what you want is it!

Fife

[Removed by poster at 21/06/21 18:02:49]

Fife

"I know of a couple of people on here one female that up to recently was dating my mate no I never told him he found her in bed with some guy lol and the other is a guy that lives near me that is in a new relationship "

Did you find her on here 1st or did she get caught 1st?

If you knew first then hes not really a mate then lol

» Add a new message to this topic