FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Manners

Manners

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just a quick question throw it out there...

Think it's rude not to reply to someone?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

no cause if i dont wanna reply i wont

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

Taken from FAQ's

http://www.fabswingers.com/articles/FAQ

There are too many rude people on here who don't reply to my messages!

It's not rude not to reply.

Some ladies and couples get hundreds of messages a day so it simply isn't possible for them to reply to everyone. If you don't get a response, you can safely assume they aren't interested. If you're getting a lot of "no-replies" then you should consider your profile and the messages you send. Are they giving the right message? Are you standing out from the thousands of other guys on here?

Not that I'm getting knock backs just I can't be arsed sometimes replying

By *1cebren4uWoman  over a year ago

clydebank

was there not only just a wee while ago a post wie the same subject ???

No sure just thought I would throw it out there

It doesn't bother me if i get a reply or not or if i don't send one in return,what bothers me more is people sending me friend requests when i don't even know them.

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Nope.. I'm working through now over 300 unread msgs.... Defo wont be replying to them all....

By *ikerbob1957Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I'm possibly different in that I don't get hundreds of emails a day but I do think that it is rude not to reply especially if the person has spent a bit of time to put together a thoughtful message.

OK, one liners with a cock pic I can understand not getting a reply but not to someone who has make a bit of an effort.

"I'm possibly different in that I don't get hundreds of emails a day but I do think that it is rude not to reply especially if the person has spent a bit of time to put together a thoughtful message.

OK, one liners with a cock pic I can understand not getting a reply but not to someone who has make a bit of an effort."

What about the messages from people who have simply not read my profile because if they had they'd not be messaging me, is it ok for me to ignore them?

By *1cebren4uWoman  over a year ago

clydebank

"It doesn't bother me if i get a reply or not or if i don't send one in return,what bothers me more is people sending me friend requests when i don't even know them."

"I'm possibly different in that I don't get hundreds of emails a day but I do think that it is rude not to reply especially if the person has spent a bit of time to put together a thoughtful message.

OK, one liners with a cock pic I can understand not getting a reply but not to someone who has make a bit of an effort."

i alway try n reply, even if it's to say "no thanks" or " READ MY PROFILE"

Glasgow

I agree that people should read profiles properly. I especially look at the age range as i seem to be above it for just about everybody on here.

I was going to message one lady but her upper limit is 54 and I'm 55!!!

Edit your profile , be a few years younger lol

Glasgow

I've been told that I don't look my age and I certainly don't act my age but honesty is still the best policy so if anyone wants to meet me than they know I can be trusted.

Having been a single fem on the site I would say no it's defo not rude lol. Unless you dedicate your life to replying to messages there is no way you can reply to everyone. Plus a polite no thanks usually leads to being called a "fat slag who they wouldn't fuck anyway"....Rejection makes people mad! Take a no reply as a no thanks xxx

try registering an account, for a laugh, as a single female and watch what happens. It's unreal.

By *utieguyMan  over a year ago

motherwell

sadly if many mails not all can be relied to between work and fun etc... Friends requests from total starngers is worse in my opinion.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

No its not rude at all im too busy replying to friends and people im intrested in meeting so not going to waste my time mailing people im not

"Taken from FAQ's

http://www.fabswingers.com/articles/FAQ

There are too many rude people on here who don't reply to my messages!

It's not rude not to reply.

Some ladies and couples get hundreds of messages a day so it simply isn't possible for them to reply to everyone. If you don't get a response, you can safely assume they aren't interested. If you're getting a lot of "no-replies" then you should consider your profile and the messages you send. Are they giving the right message? Are you standing out from the thousands of other guys on here?

"

Just Bumping this up a bit

Buboo

When we joined here the first time I (Mrs) thought it was rude not to reply and used to try to reply to all.

Now, however, there are so many messages (a lot of which are "Wanna Chat, or Hi u 2" type messages with cock pics attached, I realise I just can't be arsed to reply to all so just reply to those that interest us.

We don't think it's rude, especially when you're a couple you often want to run things by the other half first (sending face pics etc) and sometimes you just forget!It's a website, it's not like walking off mid conversation in the street!

At least that's our view, hopefully people don't get offended but if they do, well, don't message again I guess.

» Add a new message to this topic