FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Can it be that hard

Can it be that hard

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Got to ask everyone there opinion on this but how come I find it hard to get people to chat to me. I dont think I'm that bad looking so what am I doing wrong is it me or is it cause there is like 50 males to 1 females??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That's pretty much it, but taking time to read people's pages helps. Never any point in emailing people who aren't looking for guys etc x

I almost read all of them so is it right to email someone who says there not looking for a guy atm but maybe in future

"I almost read all of them so is it right to email someone who says there not looking for a guy atm but maybe in future "

Go to the socials and then when people know who u are they will be mailing you

By *adgeeMan  over a year ago

Loch Lomond

"I almost read all of them so is it right to email someone who says there not looking for a guy atm but maybe in future Go to the socials "

Go to the socials

What's a social and what happens?

"What's a social and what happens? "

A get together with fellow members for drinks,a way of getting to know people who share the same dark secrets lol.

By *ompip3Couple  over a year ago

Paisley

Socials are just like a works night out.....You dont really know everyone, maybe one or two (Through chatting in chatroom) so you may have a point of contact on arrival. But after that, circulate and say hello, everyone always glad to chat and say hello/pass the time etc. It's just a night out! few drinks and maybe a boogie.....IF some folks click on the night, they may take themselves off to an "after party!" at their hotel room/home etc....but nothing happens "Funwise" at a social!...all on best behaviour.

I would have to go to some then hopefully there is one in the fife area soon

Interesting messages... I disregard generic ones - if they don't make an effort why should I...

"Interesting messages... I disregard generic ones - if they don't make an effort why should I..."

By *inkyBrianMan  over a year ago

glasgow

"I almost read all of them so is it right to email someone who says there not looking for a guy atm but maybe in future

Go to the socials and then when people know who u are they will be mailing you"

The socials dont seem to be very regular and the last one i thought about going to the limited numbers of places went to the regulars it seemed.

I've been thinking of starting a thread to see the interest in a regular social without it being limited to numbers. I'm a regular on the fetish scene in glasgow and we have a few socials so there's something on pretty much every week of the month...there, as well as the swinging scene i'm sure, the people willing to get out from behind a keyboard and meet people in real life get an air of credability rather than the fantasist who'll never even meet privately.

» Add a new message to this topic