FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Reply only takes a second

Reply only takes a second

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Am I the only person that kinda gets pissed off with this.

You send someone a message and they don't reply instead just delete now I completely understand I might not be there cup of t but surely a message back saying not interested is easy enough or am being in the wrong?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

forum post about this yesterday Marky, prob worth a read. xx

What was th forum post called? Xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

http://m.fabswingers.com/forum/scotland/103521

'Manners'

[Removed by poster at 07/06/12 18:15:00]

No direct linking I take it then

No matter how many times you post and under whatever title you give it things are never going to change.I so wish it would but it's just the way it is.You may occasionally get "thanks but no thanks"....or similar but that's it.Just have to accept it and move on!!!!

Take on board the advice given to you in your other threads. I know that you aren't sending good messages to people. I get between 50 and 100 messages a day most days, I really don't have the time nor inclination to reply to those who just ask me how I am and obviously haven't read my profile. Besides, what do you want as a reply? Often "no thanks" gets you a tonne of abuse as to how you should be grateful for the attention or calling you names for "thinking you're better" than them. A nice reply seems to be taken as a come on. If someone doesn't reply just assume they aren't interested and move on.

"Take on board the advice given to you in your other threads. I know that you aren't sending good messages to people. I get between 50 and 100 messages a day most days, I really don't have the time nor inclination to reply to those who just ask me how I am and obviously haven't read my profile. Besides, what do you want as a reply? Often "no thanks" gets you a tonne of abuse as to how you should be grateful for the attention or calling you names for "thinking you're better" than them. A nice reply seems to be taken as a come on. If someone doesn't reply just assume they aren't interested and move on."

Thanks for the advice I will certainly take on board

We have found that more often than not when we reply with a reason for not meeting single guys. They take it as an invitation to start a ping pong of messages trying to explain why they are the exception to the rule. Therefore we quite often dont reply as per Fab guidelines where this is meant to be taken as a no

Find it easier to delete and not start ping pong messages. I've never had the time to message every single guy that messages me. I'd need a private secretary. Most the time I am not looking for meets as I rarely meet, but I do still enjoy noseying the forums most days.

» Add a new message to this topic