FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Single

Single

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why are so many people single, male and female in there 30s and 40s, is it a life choice and you love your freedom? or is it financial? Just intrigued as lots of singles on here and i may need to kick the wife out if your all having more fun lol. So hope she doesnt read this lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

would gladly have what u have(I dont mean ur mrs lol)- been n and out a few relationships..but feeling the loneliness creeping n once in a while as i hit nearer 40. but heyo, not wallowing while theres superficial fun

To answer your question mate, it's a lifestyle choice for me. I've tried the relationship thing a number of times and it's just not for me...

I enjoy the freedom of being single.

Life's too short and there's way too many gorgeous women around!

PS If ye want to kick Lesley out she can come and stay with me.....

For a wee while. lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

pmsl mate.... but she will love the compliment. Yup i can see why single could be a life choice... i just love company, Lesleys company we just click, not sure i would ever do it again though.

By *inkyBrianMan  over a year ago

glasgow

As much as i'd like to find someone to have a relationship with, i think that's a holy grail for most if not all folk despite what they may say, but i just dont think (or at least haven't met anyone yet) that i could spend night after night with for years at a time...and i dont mean anything sex wise but just in each others company lol.

I like my single life plus always said would not meet anyone till kid was 18

as seen my friends kids get hurt either them taking diff guys home to there house and the kids saying either they have a new uncle or dad so sorry will wait till my kid is 18 before i think about a relationship. X

Im single.

As alot of men are liers an cheats.

Not them all. just most. lol

Finding somone to really trust is very very difficult.

Sooo I have given up.

And just do my own thing.

ps wld like to find somone !!! To be more intimate with tho .

But wont find on here.! lol.

And the ones on date sites are on this as well. lol

am 29 and single no one wants me for a relationship a hate single life

By *eatherWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

since being on my own [17 years now] i have had 3 relationships they all didnt work out .This is the way i want to spend my life and also i have a life outside this site i think its an ideal site for no strings attached meeting,s .But saying that i go to socials and parties witha great guy but he does his thing and i do mineSo what ever floats yer boat go for it thats what i say.And any way am to feckin old to walk down the isle with here comes the bride playing

oh i would love to get marriad and i want marriad at fir park and a las vagas honeymoon

glasgow

"oh i would love to get marriad and i want marriad at fir park and a las vagas honeymoon "

Gets down on one knee and asks-how about in a car park and a drink in jack daniels instead...and who says romance is dead eh pmsl.

pmsl

"oh i would love to get marriad and i want marriad at fir park and a las vagas honeymoon "

have you been reading my mind lol. that would be the ideal lol. xxx

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Im single.

Sooo I have given up.

"

By *uitar_antiheroMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I want to be in a relationship, I would love to devote myself to one person for the rest of my life, caring for them and looking after them (not in a caveman - me man you, woman kinda way.) All my closest friends bar one are married. I don't cry myself to sleep over it or get depressed about it, but I definitely want it. I've wanted it since I was 20.

glasgow

"Im single.

Sooo I have given up.

"

Nooo to the thumbs up and smileys, i think it's a shame that yous seem so jaded lusty and naughty...all guys have dicks and heads but we're not all dickheads lol.

As to guys that are on dating sites and also here that doesn't make them bad guys or untrustworthy, nothing wrong with a single guy looking for a bit of fun just the same as the single women are-some of whom may also be on the dating sites-who knows where anyone will find that someone be it a dating site, your work, down the local or the supermarket in the fruit and veg section squeezing a couple of melons pmsl...or god forbid maybe even a site such as this lol.

"Im single.

Not them all

If you read you wld have seen .I said noy all of them. lol. About the date sites . yes i agree nothing wrong in having fun. but when you start dateing most still stay on sites like this. and play behind your bk. Thats why I have learned not to trust!.

But heyyy hooo!. Maybe one day!!!!

. just most. lol

Sooo I have given up.

Nooo to the thumbs up and smileys, i think it's a shame that yous seem so jaded lusty and naughty...all guys have dicks and heads but we're not all dickheads lol.

As to guys that are on dating sites and also here that doesn't make them bad guys or untrustworthy, nothing wrong with a single guy looking for a bit of fun just the same as the single women are-some of whom may also be on the dating sites-who knows where anyone will find that someone be it a dating site, your work, down the local or the supermarket in the fruit and veg section squeezing a couple of melons pmsl...or god forbid maybe even a site such as this lol."

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

Happily single again, and loving every minute of it. Intend staying that way!

Single due to catching the ex cheating on me.So joined this to have fun and there's no turning back now. There us some real nice single females on here and you never know x

By *__KMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Single here. Don't really want to be, but have no intention of jumping into first potential relationship that comes along. Rather be sure that its not gonna fall apart within a few months. Of course, finding anyone to date is difficult. Surprisingly easier to find a shag than a date.

Glasgow

"Single here. Don't really want to be, but have no intention of jumping into first potential relationship that comes along. Rather be sure that its not gonna fall apart within a few months. Of course, finding anyone to date is difficult. Surprisingly easier to find a shag than a date."

Tru dat! I don't wanna rush into anything, I'd want to be as sure as possible, obviously 100% certainty is impossible.

Also, I've found the same, had a pof profile for a couple of years now, rarely get anyone to talk to me, managed one date. Whereas I've been here a few months just and...well the results are very different!

I'm single as find it really difficult to find a guy round me own age who is looking for nothing more than NSA fcuks lol.

Didn't realise when separated how difficult it would be to find a meaningful relationship.

No one wants one nowadays

So have given up looking but still like male company now and again and I have Ma needs. So henceywith x

Glasgow

" Didn't realise when separated how difficult it would be to find a meaningful relationship.

"

I want one!! Im sure that other guys do too, just they won't admit it

i want a relationship just cant find mr right

Being single for me is how it is! life really is way too short to worry about it. What happens happens and I'm just gonna damn well make sure I get some fun along the way.

Yes it would be good to find someone to share my life experiences with but hey ho, I somehow doubt that I'm gonna find him on here

"Being single for me is how it is! life really is way too short to worry about it. What happens happens and I'm just gonna damn well make sure I get some fun along the way.

Yes it would be good to find someone to share my life experiences with but hey ho, I somehow doubt that I'm gonna find him on here "

Living the single life has it's up n downs...u never know what's round the corner....lusty I hope lol

"Happily single again, and loving every minute of it. Intend staying that way!"

"Im single.

Sooo I have given up.

Boy ur profile pic is mouth watering!!

"

The longer I am single the more I am enjoying it, sometimes I think it would be nice to be in a relationship again but I've had two bites at the cherry so can't complain.

I am more at peace doing my own thing when I want to and not because I have to. I please myself and like it that way. My best friends have always called me their "free bird".

I think that if I were to enter into a relationship now I'd not be willing to compromise, it's MY house, MY car, MY stuff, MY bed, MY telly ... MY way of doing things. I don't think I'm the only one who feels this way.

I know in my heart of hearts I'm too set in my ways and selfish now to compromise or adapt to another person permanently in my life.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"The longer I am single the more I am enjoying it, sometimes I think it would be nice to be in a relationship again but I've had two bites at the cherry so can't complain.

I am more at peace doing my own thing when I want to and not because I have to. I please myself and like it that way. My best friends have always called me their "free bird".

I think that if I were to enter into a relationship now I'd not be willing to compromise, it's MY house, MY car, MY stuff, MY bed, MY telly ... MY way of doing things. I don't think I'm the only one who feels this way.

I know in my heart of hearts I'm too set in my ways and selfish now to compromise or adapt to another person permanently in my life."

yup laine well said n plus one here

And god forbid if he tried to share your Haribos Laine....!

x

By *eatherWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

Laine my sentiments entirely and as i said in a previous post although i have a lovely guy i go to socials with and see i love my freedom shut the door and relax in ma wee penthouse in the sky and do my own thing

Single pringle and prefer it that way. Have had a 10 year realtionship and just can not see me dating or living with anyone again. And no he did'nt cheat on me or anything like that. I have just went back to the person who I was before him and love my freedom and space too much. Totally agree with Laine.

single has its pro.s and cons.Yes i love the freedom single brings,do my own thing when i want.But sometimes i do miss the intamacy a relationship can bring,ie share your troubles etc,So i sitting on the fence .yes i single yes i love it.but also sometimes miss the part of life being in a relationship brings

By *7JayMan  over a year ago

Methil/edinburgh

"I'm single as find it really difficult to find a guy round me own age who is looking for nothing more than NSA fcuks lol.

Didn't realise when separated how difficult it would be to find a meaningful relationship.

So have given up looking but still like male company now and again and I have Ma needs. So henceywith x"

hi cherry, know the feeling hun, i wouldnt mind having that but very hard to find.

To answer others, some good points, im single through failed relationships and i think, rushing into the next, which now i think was a big mistake and wont be doing that again.

Though if i met someone down the line i clicked with and they wanted something more then i would consider it but take it slowly.

» Add a new message to this topic