FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Glasgow

Glasgow

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *asketball OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

This one is for all Glasgow swinging rookies to come on here and say hello and share experiences.

I have found it very hard to get any conversation with people because I am a single young man. I really thought I would give this a go but seem to be getting zero results. Can anyone help me out ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

Best thing is to wait for social events (also found on this forum) and swingers clubs to start again. Perfect way to meet lots of fellow fabbers.

Online it's quite hard to get connections going. And if you do they often fizzle out again soon after they began x

By *asketball OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Best thing is to wait for social events (also found on this forum) and swingers clubs to start again. Perfect way to meet lots of fellow fabbers.

Online it's quite hard to get connections going. And if you do they often fizzle out again soon after they began x"

That's great thanks for the advice. I thought I would have got no where with this either. I am hoping to get to a party soon, I just don't know if they accept single men

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

"Best thing is to wait for social events (also found on this forum) and swingers clubs to start again. Perfect way to meet lots of fellow fabbers.

Online it's quite hard to get connections going. And if you do they often fizzle out again soon after they began x

That's great thanks for the advice. I thought I would have got no where with this either. I am hoping to get to a party soon, I just don't know if they accept single men "

If you're trying to get into a couples and females only event, you might struggle a bit

Most socials and clubs are absolutely fine with single guys. I certainly wouldn't be going if there weren't any.

By *otPrinceHarryMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I also made the inspired decision to explore swinging this year of all years.

I get the difficulties of being a single guy; but having seen some of the horrific messages recieved by the folk we'd be interested in, I'm content to just float around until I catch someone else's eye. Rather than bother someone who might have had 100 leery DMs that hour.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi all, I'm sort of new to all this, and dying for my first meet. I'm a very genuine open minded guy, if I say I'm going to do something, I do it. I can accommodate, travel, etc.....

» Add a new message to this topic