FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Fuckbuddies

Fuckbuddies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eviousvixen69 OP   Woman  over a year ago

land of riches

What makes a good fuckbuddy? Anyone got a good scenario?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What makes a good fuckbuddy? Anyone got a good scenario? "

A good fuck buddy to me is someone I get on with and have a laugh with outside of fucking.

At the same time they need to be good with being a fuck buddy. Sometimes it can transition into being together but both need to be okay with that potentially not being an option.

"What makes a good fuckbuddy? Anyone got a good scenario?

A good fuck buddy to me is someone I get on with and have a laugh with outside of fucking.

At the same time they need to be good with being a fuck buddy. Sometimes it can transition into being together but both need to be okay with that potentially not being an option."

This. And someone you trust.

"What makes a good fuckbuddy? Anyone got a good scenario?

At the same time they need to be good with being a fuck buddy. Sometimes it can transition into being together but both need to be okay with that potentially not being an option.

This. And someone you trust. "

So true. Trust is very important, if that goes... everything else goes too

Mutual respect.

Trust

Laughter

The ability to openly communicate

By *heSofaDestroyersCouple  over a year ago

HereAndThere

You need the chemistry too

"Mutual respect.

Trust

Laughter

The ability to openly communicate "

Agreed, that’s the chemistry sofa destroyers mentions

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

Someone who is good company and a laugh, who you can have great sex with, but without any romantic attachment. Basically a buddy that you fuck.

I've had a couple of them in recent years but unfortunately they both ended up catching feelings and wanting it to develop into a proper relationship.

"Mutual respect.

Trust

Laughter

The ability to openly communicate "

I totally agree with this

"Someone who is good company and a laugh, who you can have great sex with, but without any romantic attachment. Basically a buddy that you fuck.

I've had a couple of them in recent years but unfortunately they both ended up catching feelings and wanting it to develop into a proper relationship. "

There's always that risk of feelings getting in the way.

I'm fortunate I know relationships isn't for me.

By *ljamMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Answer is in the question. A good fuck and a good buddy makes for a good fuckbuddy.

Now wondering what the difference is between a fuckbuddy and a friend-with-benefits?

"Now wondering what the difference is between a fuckbuddy and a friend-with-benefits? "

I see fuck buddies as a person you've gotten to know with the express intention of fucking NSA. Fuck first, buddy second.

A friend with benefits is someone who was friends before hand and sex happens but you don't want to be a couple. Friend first, benefits second.

This proves to me exactly why most guys can't be a fuck buddy,

There should be no feelings at all and will never end in being a couple.

It's sex and only sex

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

"This proves to me exactly why most guys can't be a fuck buddy,

It's sex and only sex

"

That's what I thought as well. I prefer friends with benefits x

I've had to pull away from a situation recently with a lady it was suppose to be sex only, but it's turned into come round for dinner or if I didn't respond I got a sorry for bothering you message and then I seen what looked liked aimed memes and I had the old I had a dream about us and as I write this I've got a Facebook message lol

"I've had to pull away from a situation recently with a lady it was suppose to be sex only, but it's turned into come round for dinner or if I didn't respond I got a sorry for bothering you message and then I seen what looked liked aimed memes and I had the old I had a dream about us and as I write this I've got a Facebook message lol"

Get shot of her, too many folk on here want relationships but can't be honest about it

"I've had to pull away from a situation recently with a lady it was suppose to be sex only, but it's turned into come round for dinner or if I didn't respond I got a sorry for bothering you message and then I seen what looked liked aimed memes and I had the old I had a dream about us and as I write this I've got a Facebook message lol

Get shot of her, too many folk on here want relationships but can't be honest about it "

Yeah my reply backs are getting less and less thankfully wasn't anyone on here but deffo something as you say to look out for!

I think any kind of sex only relationship without a hint of friendship is doomed to a very short shelf life

Central Borders

"I've had to pull away from a situation recently with a lady it was suppose to be sex only, but it's turned into come round for dinner or if I didn't respond I got a sorry for bothering you message and then I seen what looked liked aimed memes and I had the old I had a dream about us and as I write this I've got a Facebook message lol

Get shot of her, too many folk on here want relationships but can't be honest about it

Yeah my reply backs are getting less and less thankfully wasn't anyone on here but deffo something as you say to look out for!"

Don't ignore her, that's cowardly and rude. Just tell her straight up.

Central Borders

Yeah my reply backs are getting less and less thankfully wasn't anyone on here but deffo something as you say to look out for!

Don't ignore her, that's cowardly and rude. Just tell her straight up. "

If possible not by text message, but that might be too much for you.

It's partly catch 22 - great sex comes with trust...you can only really trust someone you get on with...but if you fall into the trap of developing feelings then you get away from the essence of swinging...sex between adults who can have fun and enjoy each others company then head home content until the next time...no dramas

Don't ignore her, that's cowardly and rude. Just tell her straight up.

If possible not by text message, but that might be too much for you. "

Yeah i did say to her, thats what I meant by I had to pull away.

I haven't ignored her completely its just my replies to the how are you constant messages have been less or messages she sends like sorry I bothered you if I didn't reply back quick enough.

"This proves to me exactly why most guys can't be a fuck buddy,

It's sex and only sex

"

I’m with you on that

Someone who has an array of confectionary at home or brings with them. Shag and a Kit Kat. My dear friend.

Still searching for one

A fuckbuddy is a buddy/mate/friend/pal who you meet up with to fuck.

Simple

By *ink-KameraMan  over a year ago

Livingston

Openness and Honesty and the ability to communicate what you and don't like without causing or taking offence And Trust are all important in any relationship but especially ones involving intimacy

Someone who I can have a good laugh with talk about everyday things and quirks, someone who is open and honest about what they like and want to try, they need to enjoy spending some time when you meet enjoying the fun but when you leave your both smiling and knowing its back to life as normal until next time and understand that you have a life outside your times together and doesn't get upset when you happen not to answer there messages right away understanding you can be busy with everyday life.

By *eviousvixen69 OP   Woman  over a year ago

land of riches

Thanks for all the different view

By *ittle_missknowitallWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

It’s literally taken me years on here to get the balance right

Good connection - you need to be on the same wavelength

Great sex - kinks are so varied and to find someone who shares yours is amazing

Mutual respect of each other’s lives outwith fab and swinging

Know the boundaries before you start.

Had a women fuck buddy with a work colleague we were best pals but both married with kids but when we started to get deeper feelings we stopped.

It was very difficult but we weren't going to break up two families we are still friends and do confide in each other but no sexual relationship.

We both loved our partners but sex at home was sparse and we excited each other more than anyone I have ever been with.

We always half joked that we should have met 10 years earlier and I have no doubt we would have been a married couple.

"Know the boundaries before you start.

Had a women fuck buddy with a work colleague we were best pals but both married with kids but when we started to get deeper feelings we stopped.

It was very difficult but we weren't going to break up two families we are still friends and do confide in each other but no sexual relationship.

We both loved our partners but sex at home was sparse and we excited each other more than anyone I have ever been with.

We always half joked that we should have met 10 years earlier and I have no doubt we would have been a married couple."

This.....biggest regret of my life not telling her my feelings when we studied together. My best friend and most amazing lover....we speak regularly but no longer work together...miss her

» Add a new message to this topic