FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > MMFs

MMFs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otnew12 OP   Man  over a year ago

blackness

A friend of mine (who is also on fab) and I have been discussing for a while now trying to find a female to join us for a few drinks and if we all get on then have a MMF or MFM whichever is the right way to write it.

Though we are both nice clean discreet verified guys (verified by more than just each other) we are really struggling to find much response to this and have been for quite a while now, I think part of the problem is that we have two single males profiles on here, but we don’t want to make a profile for two males.

Is there maybe anything else we could be doing?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why would you not want to make an MM profile?

Surely if you're comfortable enough to play together it should be easy?

Aside from that I'd say the biggest thing for many woman going into that scenario would be to feel safe and to trust the guys. I can only really speak from my own point of view though.

Perhaps there's someone one of you already know who is looking to explore this too. Maybe see if she fancies a social and take it from there.

blackness

I ended up actually hiding his verification of me because the amount of guys that would pester me with like 15 messages and not take no for an answer and their reason was “well you’ve been verified by a man” which is the worst logic ever and also really rude. The thought that they can bombard me with messages because my friend verified that I’m real...

blackness

"Why would you not want to make an MM profile?

Aside from that I'd say the biggest thing for many woman going into that scenario would be to feel safe and to trust the guys. I can only really speak from my own point of view though.

Perhaps there's someone one of you already know who is looking to explore this too. Maybe see if she fancies a social and take it from there. "

Thanks for the advice, and yeh I totally get the safety thing which is why any time I’ve been speaking to a female I’ve always encouraged meeting at like a bar or a cafe for a drink first and making sure everyone is comfortable with each other.

And I don’t know why but yeh just making a MM profile just seems to be weird to me, because we aren’t a male couple or anything lol we are just two friends that are both on here

Lots of MM profiles out there with guys who are mates.

You don’t have to be a couple and just state on the profile that you are both straight.

Simple

It’s something I’ve done once before a long time ago. I met them for a social separately first as I thought I might feel intimidated or pressured if they were both there

I felt comfortable with each of them and the rest as they say is history !

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Why would you not want to make an MM profile?

Perhaps there's someone one of you already know who is looking to explore this too. Maybe see if she fancies a social and take it from there.

Thanks for the advice, and yeh I totally get the safety thing which is why any time I’ve been speaking to a female I’ve always encouraged meeting at like a bar or a cafe for a drink first and making sure everyone is comfortable with each other.

And I don’t know why but yeh just making a MM profile just seems to be weird to me, because we aren’t a male couple or anything lol we are just two friends that are both on here"

Well state this in your bio when you open up a joint account. Good luck.x

By *cottishMrsWoman  over a year ago

Wishaw

I agree with setting up a joint account. I got chatting to a MM account and we arranged to meet for coffee. Only one of the guys ended up turning up and he came home with me and had a threesome with me and hubby lol xx

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I agree with setting up a joint account. I got chatting to a MM account and we arranged to meet for coffee. Only one of the guys ended up turning up and he came home with me and had a threesome with me and hubby lol xx"

Good stuff. At least the day was not wasted.x

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

Set your account up made....worst case scenario it comes to nothing....best case....you meet some lovley ladies.

Mrs Scottish might help you out lol

I'm joking MS

I have an MM and love the opportunities it has created

Wishaw

"I agree with setting up a joint account. I got chatting to a MM account and we arranged to meet for coffee. Only one of the guys ended up turning up and he came home with me and had a threesome with me and hubby lol xx

Good stuff. At least the day was not wasted.x"

Exactly! Turned out to be the best thing, we still keep in touch and see him xx

Wishaw

"Set your account up made....worst case scenario it comes to nothing....best case....you meet some lovley ladies.

Mrs Scottish might help you out lol

I'm joking MS "

Always happy to help where I can

Have had a mm account in the past he left come to think of it been a long while since I've had a mfm lol

» Add a new message to this topic