FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Links

Links

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Nice to see I got a ban for a day from the forum and my topic removed for a flikr link yet the iron bru forum posts have loads of links to youtube and nowt! Round of applause for the nazzi mods!

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

Links to certain sites are allowed.... Youtube being one of them. Check the rules.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Links to certain sites are allowed.... Youtube being one of them. Check the rules."

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"Nice to see I got a ban for a day from the forum and my topic removed for a flikr link yet the iron bru forum posts have loads of links to youtube and nowt! Round of applause for the nazzi mods!"

Have a wee look at the following thread, tells you there what links are allowed

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/feedback/14562

Rea it over and over!! Aint no difference between youtube and flikr! It aint a comercial site and I was not selling anything. Just the usual on here! good for some and not for others

"Rea it over and over!! Aint no difference between youtube and flikr! It aint a comercial site and I was not selling anything. Just the usual on here! good for some and not for others"

its common sence.....if it aint on the allowed list dont post it as it aint allowed..... not exactly rocket science....

Tayside

"Rea it over and over!! Aint no difference between youtube and flikr! It aint a comercial site and I was not selling anything. Just the usual on here! good for some and not for others"

Their is a difference youtube is on the allowed list and flikr isn't!

But it aint on the not allowed list! Rocket science should dictate that it is ok then!

Tayside

There not their!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Nice to see I got a ban for a day from the forum and my topic removed for a flikr link yet the iron bru forum posts have loads of links to youtube and nowt! Round of applause for the nazzi mods!"

Maybe if you would like to read the rules of the forums you will see that youtube links are allowed and it may have saved you looking silly by posting this thread.

If you want more links added to the allowed list, you will have to ask Admin as they make the rules, but a bit of advice, don't abuse them too as you could get another ban for attacking mods.

"But it aint on the not allowed list! Rocket science should dictate that it is ok then! "