FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > World is fucked

World is fucked

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unnycunnylinguist OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Anyone else think planet earth is fucked and it’s only a matter of time before we are all at war again?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The world has always had war, I find human beings exceptionally hubristic in thinking they are that important. In terms of evolution we haven’t been here that long and should we disappear then life will continue. We are the most creative yet destructive creatures our planet has seen for sure but Mother Nature adapts and life finds a way

By *r Costa xxMan  over a year ago

stirling

"Anyone else think planet earth is fucked and it’s only a matter of time before we are all at war again?"

Not if they remove trump, his finger on the big red button, who knows what shit might happen

"Anyone else think planet earth is fucked and it’s only a matter of time before we are all at war again?

Not if they remove trump, his finger on the big red button, who knows what shit might happen "

Alas not the only edjit in power but getting rid of him would be a good start

So true we can be creative yet destructive but mostly most off us just want a better and understanding world with happiness and smiles

"So true we can be creative yet destructive but mostly most off us just want a better and understanding world with happiness and smiles "

It’s amazing how much that would help isn’t it. Kindness is a simple and underrated thing we can all practice every day

stirling

"So true we can be creative yet destructive but mostly most off us just want a better and understanding world with happiness and smiles

It’s amazing how much that would help isn’t it. Kindness is a simple and underrated thing we can all practice every day "

Very true, I think we saw a lot more of this through the Covid-19 peak, but as with all good things it’s seems to be running in short supply as many go back to normality

"So true we can be creative yet destructive but mostly most off us just want a better and understanding world with happiness and smiles

It’s amazing how much that would help isn’t it. Kindness is a simple and underrated thing we can all practice every day

Very true, I think we saw a lot more of this through the Covid-19 peak, but as with all good things it’s seems to be running in short supply as many go back to normality "

Have to say I’ve found people still very helpful and kind but then I’m still on furlough... maybe when I’m back to reality I might not find it so.

stirling

Very true, I think we saw a lot more of this through the Covid-19 peak, but as with all good things it’s seems to be running in short supply as many go back to normality

Have to say I’ve found people still very helpful and kind but then I’m still on furlough... maybe when I’m back to reality I might not find it so. "

Must be your smile

Well the rock maybe done with us, we have messed it right up lol

But, we'll just move on to the next planet and do the same.....

[Removed by poster at 14/08/20 06:50:34]

"Anyone else think planet earth is fucked and it’s only a matter of time before we are all at war again?"
Think we are just having a bad year, people all through history would have had this feeling im sure, we will survive and move on im sure, For as long as i can remember, there has always been some sort of conflict in the world. We can only pray it gets better, and kindness to others is a good place to start, love and peace

In the 4.5 billion years this planet has existed there has always been turmoil.

We adapt and move on, it’s called evolution.

The Homo Sapien is just another species on this planet like the dinosaurs that if it is not careful the word endangered will come to mind

Just a cheery thought

Perhaps it’s the time old laws of attraction, what you put out to the universe you receive

By *unnycunnylinguist OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Some very good points made and all very eloquently put may I add.

By *melia DominaTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

I am just waiting for the Vulcans to turn up and then the people of the world may sit up and release they are not all that!

Greed, selfishness, uncaring people, mad politicians, disregard for nature. Yep, you might be right

By *eoeclipseWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

There's many horrible things heading our way because of climate change & due to our global population size it will hit really hard, wars won't be over oil or money but over food & water.

By *assy LassieWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"Perhaps it’s the time old laws of attraction, what you put out to the universe you receive "

"Perhaps it’s the time old laws of attraction, what you put out to the universe you receive "

What law? That sounds like mystical merde merchant musings, but then maybe that's what we need as everything else converges toward failure.

Stars are, after all, indifferent to astronomy.

» Add a new message to this topic