FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > How Do You Meet Yours?

How Do You Meet Yours?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Curious to know the usual protocol for meeting folk on here on a 121 basis.

I prefer my first meets to be brief public place coffee meets. See if we click then arrange to meet for longer next time. I also state this on my profile and reiterate it when chatting with a possible meet. However guys seem to act as tho I'm on another planet and seem to presume I'm gonna have the coffee take them home or even get into their cars and fcuk them. Am I the prude here. Is it me who's doing this all wrong? Dunno perhaps the fact I don't usually fcuk after coffee means I shouldn't be here.

Interested to find out how other people go about their first meets

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not at all Cherry. I think you are being safe and practical. If you didnt do this you would be as well grabbing a random off the street.

First meets should be whatever you feel comfortable with, not what you feel pressurised into.

always a social meet first in open relaxed environment. pics and phone chats are ok but they dont give the full picture. that said i usually get good vibes or bad vibes within first couple of minutes of meeting and know if i want to meet up again

By *p0000Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

My preference is to always meet somewhere public. Then either person can walk away if they wish (and yes I've felt like running away).

I also prefer to speak on the phone before meeting as I think it helps build rapport when you can hear their voice - it also helps rule out the guys pretending to be a lone fem.

If a woman doesn't want to meet in public, I would start to be suspicious as I think all women should take this basic precaution.

Regards

Sp

chat on here. Meet then shag.im here to meet folk for sex. Not coffee. Auds.x

when meeting the young "ladies" from here i generally follow the same pattern..

i apply for a visitors pass to cornton vale then spend an interesting hour exchanging plesantries through the perspex xx

p.s. i am kidding honest!

"always a social meet first in open relaxed environment. pics and phone chats are ok but they dont give the full picture. that said i usually get good vibes or bad vibes within first couple of minutes of meeting and know if i want to meet up again "

By *empnbunkCouple  over a year ago

south coast

usually will meet for a few drinks ...(wee social) see how it goes, has led to more on the nite or meet another nite for fun

Would it be a problem if I pitched up wearing nothing but a balaclava? Happy to drink coffee but wouldn't want you to feel awkward

By *empnbunkCouple  over a year ago

south coast

temp will always meet for cuppa if she is meeting alone...no fun til second meet ,as for me i dont get many offers ok any offers.. lol

By *olly Gentle GiantMan  over a year ago

Glenrothes

For me a coffee meet is the first. No pressure either way. If we click then I let the lady chose. I don't rule out fun on a first meet but by same token don't expect it either.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

If im meeting always a social meet first but have been known in the past for that to have gone so well to then go str8 for fun afterwards

"chat on here. Meet then shag.im here to meet folk for sex. Not coffee. Auds.x "

lovely!!..fancy a coffee???

auds forget the coffee just meet me lol although i do a rather good breakfast coffee included lol grant

My preference for a first meet is somewhere public like a coffee shop where everyone can watch. I'm now banned from every Starbucks north of the border

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hee hee. Last time I'm asking for extra cream in Starbucks x

By *cotsteveMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Starbucks it is then cherry. Where and when lol

spot on xxxx

I prefer to meet in public as, like someone said, it gives you both the option to say sorry, make your excuses and leave without the awkwardness of being in a room and wanting to leave.....I've been there, it's the the worst!

Meet up for lunch or a chat, if it's a guy we will meet for a drink then go our separate ways. We only ever have sex once we have met socially. Would be lying if we said we don't make more effort though when meeting girls

I like to meet for coffee. lunch .see If we click.

Have met a cpl of guys. who were attactive. but no spark for me.

who when I left. Txtd an txtd saying " im horny.can I fk you now" when I had said Its a SOICIAL meet. then got down right cheeky.

BLOCKED.!!!.

Think some just asum that if u meet for a coffee. your up for it.

Such a thing as a attraction for both partys.

By *pl 4 funCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

I think its just common sense to meet socially first for your own safety. Yes it maybe a swingers site but in no way does that mean you have to go and have sex with everyone you meet straight away. Its all about having safe fun and making new friends. Dont think your a prude at all just being sensible .

I meet where I play 99% of the time.

We have no rules set in stone for this, we just go with what feels right.

As a couple, we have done it several ways, met for a drink, got on well and headed back to someones house for a 'coffee' . Sometimes we have just taken our separate ways after the drink.

When Ive met alone, its generally been for a coffee in a neutral place first unless its someone ive chatted to for a long time and we feel a coffee at theirs is more appropriate. Even with the latter though, there is still no expectation to head to the bedroom.

Always do what you are comfortable with. A social meet is always a good first meet.

I just tend to do what comes naturally.

A coffee/drinks meet is always a good start, just to see if you both click. If that means no sex then that's cool! But I have also met and had sex as well on a first meet....so it's each to their own I suppose.

Jx

coffee or a meal seems the safest way to meet someone, depends on loacation sometimes costa or starbucks or nero staff give you the loyalty card if you choose the same place.

once met someone on the edinburgh train funnily enough coffee was served there as well

That's bizarre!

» Add a new message to this topic