FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Looking for fuck buddys

Looking for fuck buddys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *leeper OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Yeah looking for a fuck buddy but every time they flake or disappear for weeks , don’t know if am just wasting my time

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/08/20 18:13:53]

Same up my way. Lot of piss takers on here in general

Well I think you might be able to solve each others problem

Glasgow

"Well I think you might be able to solve each others problem "

Haha can’t she doesn’t like younger men

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Yeah looking for a fuck buddy but every time they flake or disappear for weeks , don’t know if am just wasting my time "
You haven't picked the best of times to find one !

Glasgow

"Yeah looking for a fuck buddy but every time they flake or disappear for weeks , don’t know if am just wasting my time You haven't picked the best of times to find one !"

That’s true but won’t mind getting to know and plan for after lockdown

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

Correct me if I'm wrong, but should you actually go looking for a fuck buddy, from scratch?

Surely, it's about meeting someone, finding that's there some chemistry there, and building on that?

Looking from scratch seems to me to be a lost cause from the start.

Just my humble opinion.

Glasgow

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but should you actually go looking for a fuck buddy, from scratch?

Surely, it's about meeting someone, finding that's there some chemistry there, and building on that?

Looking from scratch seems to me to be a lost cause from the start.

You might be right

Just my humble opinion. "

What's the difference between a fuck buddy and a friend with benefits?

By *edeWoman  over a year ago

the abyss

FWB's you can be friends and do non sexual things together, fuck buddies is just sex - in my opinion

"FWB's you can be friends and do non sexual things together, fuck buddies is just sex - in my opinion "

My take on it too x

So if you meet for a coffee now and again, that would be fwb?

"So if you meet for a coffee now and again, that would be fwb?"

I think it's a case if make it up as you go along, me personally swinging is both I have those who I et in my twenties that i now consider freinds with extras and there are those that I meet Purley to fuck and go..

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

A fb usually starts off with a first meet and ends up a regular thing. It’s not something you plan.

Glasgow

"A fb usually starts off with a first meet and ends up a regular thing. It’s not something you plan. "

Well need to do more meets I guess , can’t wait for covid to end

Lots of fakes and piss takers, or folk think they are 2 good for you, without giving folk a chance

"Yeah looking for a fuck buddy but every time they flake or disappear for weeks , don’t know if am just wasting my time "

It seems to me (this is only my opinion so feel free to disagree) ... my impression of the above statement is that that a “fuckbuddy” sounds like someone that some think they can switch on and off when required, maybe that works for some and if it does then excellent. But just maybe... MAYBE... just putting it out there... possibly, perhaps the female disappears because she’s here for her needs not his and just MAYBE... he’s pushy... I’m very open to civil debate and views from both male and female here

By *ink-KameraMan  over a year ago

Livingston

"Lots of fakes and piss takers, or folk think they are 2 good for you, without giving folk a chance "
Or equally not good enough

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

"Lots of fakes and piss takers, or folk think they are 2 good for you, without giving folk a chance "

Totally agree!! Of course we should meet dozens of people every day who we have nothing in common and and / or don't find attractive

By *arroness NikkiWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

It’s tough to find anything regular on here, even pre Covid x

Glasgow

"Yeah looking for a fuck buddy but every time they flake or disappear for weeks , don’t know if am just wasting my time

It seems to me (this is only my opinion so feel free to disagree) ... my impression of the above statement is that that a “fuckbuddy” sounds like someone that some think they can switch on and off when required, maybe that works for some and if it does then excellent. But just maybe... MAYBE... just putting it out there... possibly, perhaps the female disappears because she’s here for her needs not his and just MAYBE... he’s pushy... I’m very open to civil debate and views from both male and female here "

I thing you got the wrong idea sorry, fuck buddys are mutual and need respect am talking about the part before

Glasgow

"Yeah looking for a fuck buddy but every time they flake or disappear for weeks , don’t know if am just wasting my time

It’s tough to find anything regular on here, even pre Covid x"

Yeah that’s true I understand everyone different and want different thing and most like it’s a waiting game, but don’t change how it can feel not being able to find something mutual

It seems to me (this is only my opinion so feel free to disagree) ... my impression of the above statement is that that a “fuckbuddy” sounds like someone that some think they can switch on and off when required, maybe that works for some and if it does then excellent. But just maybe... MAYBE... just putting it out there... possibly, perhaps the female disappears because she’s here for her needs not his and just MAYBE... he’s pushy... I’m very open to civil debate and views from both male and female here

I thing you got the wrong idea sorry, fuck buddys are mutual and need respect am talking about the part before"

I do get it’s mutual I’m wondering why they “disappear” have you an opinion or thoughts on why they do?

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

Can't really answer the question OP because every situation is different.

In my experience of FB and fwb, despite setting rules and boundaries at the start, in time they always wanted more than I was prepared to give. With both fwb situations they caught the feels & wanted it to become a proper, exclusive, relationship & the FBs got demanding & didn't like that I wasn't constantly available for them.

Glasgow

"Can't really answer the question OP because every situation is different.

In my experience of FB and fwb, despite setting rules and boundaries at the start, in time they always wanted more than I was prepared to give. With both fwb situations they caught the feels & wanted it to become a proper, exclusive, relationship & the FBs got demanding & didn't like that I wasn't constantly available for them.

"

I understand well thanks for all your insight am still learning and how I can do better than most

how do they "flake"?

And at what point do they disappear?

Glasgow

"Yeah looking for a fuck buddy but every time they flake or disappear for weeks , don’t know if am just wasting my time how do they "flake"?

And at what point do they disappear? "

We seem to talk for a while then when it’s a day to meeting or when we Meant to meet they ghost or account is gone

"Yeah looking for a fuck buddy but every time they flake or disappear for weeks , don’t know if am just wasting my time how do they "flake"?

We seem to talk for a while then when it’s a day to meeting or when we Meant to meet they ghost or account is gone "

Maybe they changed their mind. That's allowed.

Maybe something you said put them off.

Obviously we all know just vanishing without saying anything isn't great but it's also the choice people have.

Maybe they didn't know what to say or felt it wouldn't be well received.

Chalk it up to experience and move on

Glasgow

We seem to talk for a while then when it’s a day to meeting or when we Meant to meet they ghost or account is gone

Obviously we all know just vanishing without saying anything isn't great but it's also the choice people have.

Chalk it up to experience and move on "

Yeah am fine with that I feel like many thinks I forcing others making people do thing or like me but am not I just understanding if it’s me of others just like wasting time or even if this is just part of finding someone you can vibe with. Maybe am reading it wrong

Glasgow

Chalk it up to experience and move on "

Yeah but I get what you mean anyway maybe am just too young for this site

"Can't really answer the question OP because every situation is different.

"

Exactly the same for me. Every time I get into that situation the ladies want something more permanent akin to a more permanent relationship, as they (and me too in some cases) get feelings /attached which is fine but usually spells the end before folks get hurt. Unless of course we are 'the one ' for each other (rocking horse shit) lol

» Add a new message to this topic