FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > fool or be fooled

fool or be fooled

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondering about if u should ever name and shame a person who you know has lied to his g/f but is trying to tell u different, but you get told by someone who has never lied to u that he is a tool.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No I'd keep out of it. Depends how close I am and what the lie is

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Just wondering about if u should ever name and shame a person who you know has lied to his g/f but is trying to tell u different, but you get told by someone who has never lied to u that he is a tool."

Personally i can't stand cheat's so i would alway's tell politely. Wether they choose to believe you or not is for them to decide. If i ever thought one of my friend's was being cheated on and i had proof of some form i would tell.

Its a dangerous one

Stay well clear as the messenger always nearly gets shot

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

It is a tough one i think id try clear but if it's a friend then surely they deserve to be told. They will alway's find out one way or another but im grateful told me in the past and when confronted, they have confessed the lot.

By *z ThongzWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Inevitably they get found out and inevitably they will deny it , and make it look like ur fault .

"It is a tough one i think id try clear but if it's a friend then surely they deserve to be told. They will alway's find out one way or another but im grateful told me in the past and when confronted, they have confessed the lot. "

The way I see it.... If it's a close friend tell them the information u know... If the person ain't close don't get involved.... That's what I would do....

Be very carefull thou.... It's not nice when the facts ain't entirely true and heads n tails are added.... Has happened to us

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Stay well clear as the messenger always nearly gets shot"

so so true or your the one who gets accused of being jealous for trying to guide and protect so called friends so will never do again they can find out for themselfs what people are really like and when it goes tits up ...then you can sit back and say i knew it lol

» Add a new message to this topic