FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Which Position...?

Which Position...?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you fall asleep in? Are you a bed sprawler, a belly sleeper, a back sleeper, legs out or under the covers?

Im a bit of a fidget, toss n turn a bit, then fall asleep on my belly with my hands under my pillow.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ompip3Couple  over a year ago

Paisley

I'm like a corkscrew! Start on my left side and keep turning all night!! Mainly cos Pip keeps elbowing me due to my snoring! lol!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

On my side with one hand under my pillowand stretched across the bed!...easy done as i'm 6'3"....thats on my own.

Or i cuddle up to C.xx

Thats a new position for Pip!lol

I have a large bed all to myself, so I spread out like a broken zip

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

Starfish...... Always ready!!

By *tarbuck.Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Usually on my back with my hands up above my head like I'm just lounging, don't know why but that's really comfy for me

always wake up on my side with my hands under the pillow tho!

L xxx

I'm the spooning position with G behind me

Oh shit… I hope Jo doesnt see this thread…. Im really bad for taking up a lot of the bed… lying star fish etc….. She is gonna slate me!

Livingston

"Oh shit… I hope Jo doesnt see this thread…. Im really bad for taking up a lot of the bed… lying star fish etc….. She is gonna slate me!

"

nowt wrong wi starvish mfmitwww.... Mind you I have a kingsize bed just for wee me lol x

By *uitar_antiheroMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I lie on my back then turn to one side or the other & fall asleep within a couple of minutes. I must move about in bed, cos you should see my hair* in the morning.

*you shouldn't see it

Im a restless sleeper and sometimes i have been known to throw the pillows down the other end of the bed and swing round to try and see if i can fall asleep that way which is fine until i wake up and im facing the wrong way and jump out of bed not knowing if i am coming or going.

Livingston

"Im a restless sleeper and sometimes i have been known to throw the pillows down the other end of the bed and swing round to try and see if i can fall asleep that way which is fine until i wake up and im facing the wrong way and jump out of bed not knowing if i am coming or going.

"

so much I could say to that last bit. Lol

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Even in a big bed i only ever sleep in one side and it's usually the same side too. As i have problems with my hips, i rotate all through the night but im usually a curled up feotal position if that make's sense? ALWAYS cross my arms like a mummy/zombie! Lol

By *__KMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I always fall asleep laying on my right, on the right side of the bed so I'm facing the edge. My hands tend to wander a lot in my sleep, and if I sleep on the left side of the bed I am likely to play in my sleep which can lead to lack of sleep for whoever I am with. If I sleep on my left side, I don't play in my sleep... Which is weird.

Aberdeen

"I always fall asleep laying on my right, on the right side of the bed so I'm facing the edge. My hands tend to wander a lot in my sleep, and if I sleep on the left side of the bed I am likely to play in my sleep which can lead to lack of sleep for whoever I am with. If I sleep on my left side, I don't play in my sleep... Which is weird."

That is very weird! Would love to study sleep and what all the strange behaviour means (bar the obvious)

I start off on my left side in a straight line, and end up on my right side, sprawled and looking like the Isle of Man flag (unfortunately, with a smaller third leg)

I sleep on my belly I've got to have a pillow between my knees to I'm a weird one lol

Aberdeen

Will you sleep like that all through the night Vicky? I had to lie like that after some surgery i had and it really affected my breathing, im asthmatic but i found it so uncomfortable.

theres not many of us belly sleepers. Its the only way im comfy. Normally i have a cat sleeping at my ankles on top of the covers, and one on my pillow at my head too.

"I sleep on my belly I've got to have a pillow between my knees to I'm a weird one lol"

I might try that tonight and see if i can get a sleep,i have never heard of anyone doing that Vicki.

I have a double bed and went through a phase of almost perching on the side of the bed for some reason,all that space and i was hanging off the bed..i actually fell out of bed one night like that after turning round the wrong way I think the neighbor downstairs though i was lugging about dead bodies (laminate floor in bedroom makes some racket lol)

I hang upside-down from my ankles attached to the door frame like a bat with my arms folded.

I only ever sleep during daylight hours...

"I hang upside-down from my ankles attached to the door frame like a bat with my arms folded.

I only ever sleep during daylight hours..."

Thought you would have slept snuggled up in your burrow, now you're batman? Most confused. Do you wear lovely y fronts outside your jimmy jams?

Aberdeen

"I hang upside-down from my ankles attached to the door frame like a bat with my arms folded.

I only ever sleep during daylight hours...

Thought you would have slept snuggled up in your burrow, now you're batman? Most confused. Do you wear lovely y fronts outside your jimmy jams? "

» Add a new message to this topic