FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > jacs drinks night/thanks for a great night jacs

jacs drinks night/thanks for a great night jacs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eather OP   Woman  over a year ago

glasgow

once again another great night .Sorry i had to leave early but im sure the oarty continued to go with a swin[NO PUN INTENDED thanks again jacs for a great night and thanks to every one i met new and old swingers and i dont mean old as in age

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eather OP   Woman  over a year ago

glasgow

meant swing .And thats me after 4 s with nothin in then all alcohol free

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd like to add my thanks too. I had a lovely time, nice to catch up with some friends I've not seem for a very long time, and was great to make some new ones. I look forward to the next one.

By *eenonfun2Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Thanks Jacs. Looking fabulous, and your dancing shoes were defo on this time xxxx

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

many thanks jacs another super night wooooooo hoooooo

I agree was really good was my first and won't be my last thanks

I was a bit upset for turning up late and didn't get the chance to meet everyone. Anyway, i travelled all the way from Hull around 1.15pm and my train was scheduled to arrive in Glasgow just after 6. However, my train got delayed big time due to the weather and i managed to get into Glasgow just before 9pm. Gutted. Came to the social at 10pm with two other mates and have no idea where everyone were. We should have trusted our first instinct that they were the group on the second dance floor but we were having doubts and left the Pub. If it wasnt for Jacs updating us with all the infor, i dont think we would have had a great nite. Im glad she constantly kept intouch during our lost period..lol..and we found the group after 1230am...sadly some have left...but hey ho i was happy to dance with Jacs and some of her other female friends...my two other mates were like a young rabbit dancing excitedly on the dance floor..we all enjoyed ourselves meeting people and it was a really fab night. Was worth a travel...Cant wait for the next one

Ben

xxxx

Absolutely brilliant night, feet r a bit worse for the wear but well worth it. Thanks jacs

Was a great night , big thanks to jac and also to everyone for being so friendly . Felt totally at ease and thanks to all that boogied with me .. can't wait till next one now haha

Shelley xx

Great night Jacs.....always a pleasure.Met some great folks and had loads of dances.Thanks all for a great night

xx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Great night Jacs.....always a pleasure.Met some great folks and had loads of dances.Thanks all for a great night

xx "

So glad you all had a good nite xxx

Thanks Jacs.

Was a good night xxxxxxxx

By *1cebren4uWoman  over a year ago

clydebank

Thanks jacs had a brill time xxxxx I was so well behaved.

Brennie

"Thanks jacs had a brill time xxxxx I was so well behaved.

Brennie "

yeah brennie your were well behaved ...BADLY LOL

By *1cebren4uWoman  over a year ago

clydebank

"Thanks jacs had a brill time xxxxx I was so well behaved.

Brennie

yeah brennie your were well behaved ...BADLY LOL "

Hahahaha jacs now would you have me any other way ????

By *rfeelgoodMan  over a year ago

east kilbride village.

thanks jacs for another successfull night.had a brilliant time.look forward to the next with great anticipation.xxx

"I was a bit upset for turning up late and didn't get the chance to meet everyone. Anyway, i travelled all the way from Hull around 1.15pm and my train was scheduled to arrive in Glasgow just after 6. However, my train got delayed big time due to the weather and i managed to get into Glasgow just before 9pm. Gutted. Came to the social at 10pm with two other mates and have no idea where everyone were. We should have trusted our first instinct that they were the group on the second dance floor but we were having doubts and left the Pub. If it wasnt for Jacs updating us with all the infor, i dont think we would have had a great nite. Im glad she constantly kept intouch during our lost period..lol..and we found the group after 1230am...sadly some have left...but hey ho i was happy to dance with Jacs and some of her other female friends...my two other mates were like a young rabbit dancing excitedly on the dance floor..we all enjoyed ourselves meeting people and it was a really fab night. Was worth a travel...Cant wait for the next one

Ben

xxxx"

After the real effort to make sure you got to this social come hell or high water which caused you all the problems in the first place babe i coulnd not make sure you found us after a wee bit of a false start lol ...so glad you all made it and had such a fabulous nite and boy oh boy can this bunch of guys move on the dance floor hot sexy moves were the order of the nite for these guys ...welcome to any socials i have in the future xx

luv jacs

xxxx

"thanks jacs for another successfull night.had a brilliant time.look forward to the next with great anticipation.xxx "

your more than welcome babes xxxx

"I was a bit upset for turning up late and didn't get the chance to meet everyone. Anyway, i travelled all the way from Hull around 1.15pm and my train was scheduled to arrive in Glasgow just after 6. However, my train got delayed big time due to the weather and i managed to get into Glasgow just before 9pm. Gutted. Came to the social at 10pm with two other mates and have no idea where everyone were. We should have trusted our first instinct that they were the group on the second dance floor but we were having doubts and left the Pub. If it wasnt for Jacs updating us with all the infor, i dont think we would have had a great nite. Im glad she constantly kept intouch during our lost period..lol..and we found the group after 1230am...sadly some have left...but hey ho i was happy to dance with Jacs and some of her other female friends...my two other mates were like a young rabbit dancing excitedly on the dance floor..we all enjoyed ourselves meeting people and it was a really fab night. Was worth a travel...Cant wait for the next one

Ben

xxxx

After the real effort to make sure you got to this social come hell or high water which caused you all the problems in the first place babe i coulnd not make sure you found us after a wee bit of a false start lol ...so glad you all made it and had such a fabulous nite and boy oh boy can this bunch of guys move on the dance floor hot sexy moves were the order of the nite for these guys ...welcome to any socials i have in the future xx

luv jacs

xxxx "

Fantastic nite well attended so many sexy pps thanks to jacs and everyone for a great nite.x

Had a great times i.ll try and be not so shy next time.xx

"Had a great times i.ll try and be not so shy next time.xx"

Shy, you, yeah right. Lol

"Had a great times i.ll try and be not so shy next time.xx"

Andy if you had made this comment all that time ago when i first met u id have said yes definatley but think fab has definatley brought you out of your shell lol xxx

» Add a new message to this topic