FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > New to clubs/parties

New to clubs/parties

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey people! I know it’s not the best time for it but I’ve been very keen on trying out like swings clubs/party type things. Again I know there isn’t going to be much chance for this anytime soon but I just wanted to chat to some folk about it and get like some helpful tips and info about it all for when I can give it a bash!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hy and innocentCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

What is it you want to know?

Innocent

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey people! I know it’s not the best time for it but I’ve been very keen on trying out like swings clubs/party type things. Again I know there isn’t going to be much chance for this anytime soon but I just wanted to chat to some folk about it and get like some helpful tips and info about it all for when I can give it a bash! "

Great question ... I’d love to goto a club or meet ... esp if there’s ever daytime ones?

By *erryandjuneCouple  over a year ago

Livingston

We too would be interested in visiting a club where they open again. Heard about parties but not sure if they are for us. Maybe a local small one would be OK.

By *itznBobz2018Couple  over a year ago

edinburgh

Keep an eye on the forums. When things are back to normal there is always socials being arranged. They are great nights and always a lot of fun. As for the clubs after 8 has closed but cjs in Glasgow has been trying to arrange social event but it keeps having to be cancelled due to restrictions

Bobz

Tbh my main question was like when I’m there what’s the best way to carry yourself. Like as I’ve not been I’d like to kinda know the etiquette if you get me?

By *itznBobz2018Couple  over a year ago

edinburgh

Treat it like a normal night out. Be polite. Talk to everyone don't be pushy. Don't go expecting to have fun if it happens it's a bonus. We have always found everyone to be friendly and approachable.

By *eiaorganaWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

"Tbh my main question was like when I’m there what’s the best way to carry yourself. Like as I’ve not been I’d like to kinda know the etiquette if you get me? "

Be polite, friendly and respectful. Don't sit in the corner and hope people will come to you, you need to put yourself forward a bit. Don't follow people around hoping to be invited. Limit your drinking - a happy buzz is fine, hammered is not. Accept that no one is guaranteed a fuck for their entry fee.

And try to relax and have fun

This is some great advice, thanks! Hopefully I’ll get to try it out in the not so distant future

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Think of it like a night out at a disco , some nights you'll pull, other nights you won't. Only difference is , if you do pull you go to a room instead of back to yours or theirs for some fun. Don't do or say anything that you wouldn't do or say to someone on a normal night out. Its really that simple.

» Add a new message to this topic