FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Nice people

Nice people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Opposite to other forum topics - I have met and chatted to a number of really nice people, so just a quick shout out to the peeps I chat to on a regular basis - your what makes fab fun, glad to have chatted to and met some good people.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Opposite to other forum topics - I have met and chatted to a number of really nice people, so just a quick shout out to the peeps I chat to on a regular basis - your what makes fab fun, glad to have chatted to and met some good people.

"

I also have met and chatted to many great people one here shame so many judge before even meeting but all part and parcel i guess

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ditto but some seem to be not as nice as they make out

"Ditto but some seem to be not as nice as they make out "

Indeed

Dearie me was trying to keep the post positive after all the constant negativity

It's an open forum, we all got opinions!

"Dearie me was trying to keep the post positive after all the constant negativity "

ok ive met and chatted to some brilliant people on here

Ive chatted to and met some lovely people who have became good friends. Fab sometimes makes friendships, sometimes makes enemies, but its a big enough place to not run into the enemies alot, unless they are stalkers

To all my friends who have been really good over the past few months id like to say thanks for everything. Its appreciated so much.

"Ive chatted to and met some lovely people who have became good friends. Fab sometimes makes friendships, sometimes makes enemies, but its a big enough place to not run into the enemies alot, unless they are stalkers

To all my friends who have been really good over the past few months id like to say thanks for everything. Its appreciated so much. "

Lots off really nice people here hope to meet more but the few I have met are great

"Ive chatted to and met some lovely people who have became good friends. Fab sometimes makes friendships, sometimes makes enemies, but its a big enough place to not run into the enemies alot, unless they are stalkers

To all my friends who have been really good over the past few months id like to say thanks for everything. Its appreciated so much. "

its not all about meets on here, sometimes you can log on and have your spirits lifted by a simple message from a friend. for that i thank my true friends on here

By *aughty.naughty deviantsCouple  over a year ago

Stirling

"Opposite to other forum topics - I have met and chatted to a number of really nice people, so just a quick shout out to the peeps I chat to on a regular basis - your what makes fab fun, glad to have chatted to and met some good people.

"

Met loads of great folks on here, one lady in particular is an amazing friend.

We've seen one another through some very difficult times, but continue to make each other laugh and we keep on smiling.

Long may it continue

"Met loads of great folks on here, one lady in particular is an amazing friend.

We've seen one another through some very difficult times, but continue to make each other laugh and we keep on smiling.

Long may it continue "

And thats what its all about friends as well as playmates xxxx

By *eatherWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

yes ive enjoyed my time on here has had its rough moments but not a lot and i know that a few times i have had my spirits lifted just chatting to folks,[By the way jacs thats no the ones from a glass] your all lovely on here and long may the fun and laughter continue .Oh and did i mention that word SEX

"yes ive enjoyed my time on here has had its rough moments but not a lot and i know that a few times i have had my spirits lifted just chatting to folks,[By the way jacs thats no the ones from a glass] your all lovely on here and long may the fun and laughter continue .Oh and did i mention that word SEX "

Heather i never said a word honest i never lol .....your a lovely woman and luv u t bits xxxxx

"Ditto but some seem to be not as nice as they make out "

you're always nice to me

yeah its great chatting to nice people on here. also had my fair share of messages from bawbags...to them i say get it up yee, im happy, not desperate!

glasgow

well if folk dont like any one dont feckin talk to them and yer lovely as well jacs.Love and let love that what i say or should it be live and let live naw the first one sounds lots and lots and lots better long may the loving last and long may fab last[both rooms]

glasgow

Hey Harry yer awfy easy to be nice to

"Hey Harry yer awfy easy to be nice to "

So are you _eather.

mmm nice legs!

Have chatted to and met lots of really nice folk from this site , some have become good close friends, sure have come across some i would not share time of day with( some take longer than others to show true colours) but i'm glad to say the Good people on here far FAR outweigh the bad ones.

Happy swinging folks.

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

The good folk on here far outweigh and outnumber the handful of pillocks..... Yer a bunch of gooduns xxx

glasgow

i totally agree and u allways in the end find oot the nutters.Lets live lofe to the full and heres to good friends they are to be cherished

Not much more can be said so 3 massive cheers(and hunners of big sloppy kisses) to you all!!!!!

Oops....did I forget the lovely MissD??With the loveliest cleavage I've ever extracted £5 from!!!!!!!!!!Hahah.

xx

"Oops....did I forget the lovely MissD??With the loveliest cleavage I've ever extracted £5 from!!!!!!!!!!Hahah.

xx "

Lmao Rab

By *acreadCouple  over a year ago

central scotland

we have also met lots of nice ppl on here and cant say we have met many bad if any.

In saying that the forums are also there for debate and as long as its not abusive then there is nothing wrong with it as no matter what you think of something someone else will think the opposite it does not mean you are right and they are wrong.

And the good certainly outwiegh the bad for us.

"

you're welcome xxx

Thankyou for being so nice xxx

you're welcome xxx "

We always try and be nice, and yep have some great friends on here

Manners cost nothing Iv met some great people

By *empnbunkCouple  over a year ago

south coast

We have met alot of fabby people and have made many friends ....still quite a few who we've chatted to we have still to meet (hopefully soon)

» Add a new message to this topic