FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Hookers

Hookers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittle_missknowitall OP   Woman  over a year ago

glasgow

Guys you do realise that females on here aren’t simply free hookers ? Yes we are as good as a sure thing if we agree to a meet (following a social in my case) but until that occurs it’s not a given

Maybe it’s just the time of night

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ering SeaMan  over a year ago

Penicuik

Dam, free hookers ? I’ve been getting ripped off for years

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do you think something more than blocking is required for those sending disrespectful messages? I wonder if that would hugely cut back the number of single guys.

By *mmixtapeCouple  over a year ago

middle earth

Probably but fab wouldn't do anything as single guys make up a large majority of profiles on here

By *hy and innocentCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Do you think something more than blocking is required for those sending disrespectful messages? I wonder if that would hugely cut back the number of single guys. "

Like what? Some people have multiple profiles or they just leave & rejoin.

Innocent

By *eefyBangerMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Guys you do realise that females on here aren’t simply free hookers ? Yes we are as good as a sure thing if we agree to a meet (following a social in my case) but until that occurs it’s not a given

Maybe it’s just the time of night "

Have you been down that rugby club again?

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Guys you do realise that females on here aren’t simply free hookers ? Yes we are as good as a sure thing if we agree to a meet (following a social in my case) but until that occurs it’s not a given

You might be as good as sure if you agree to a social but not all women are

Also addressing guys like you have is rather rude indicating all guys are the same when thats not the case either

So you want paid ?

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

If your having problems with the folk your conversing with here's a tip it's you choosing the idiots.

While there are multitudes of fuckwits here there are more level headed folk it's your issue who you engage with not a gender at fault

Dang !! I was poised to make you an offer too, was gonna wave the fiver about as an added incentive as I heard when you show the money it gives you the edge when making the offer.

By *ittle_missknowitall OP   Woman  over a year ago

glasgow

Maybe it’s just the time of night You might be as good as sure if you agree to a social but not all women are

Also addressing guys like you have is rather rude indicating all guys are the same when thats not the case either

"

I said as good as a sure thing if we agree to a meet (after a social in my case)

Why would you agreed to a meet following a social if it wasn’t to fuck ?

"

Why would you agreed to a meet following a social if it wasn’t to fuck ? "

To hand back the Fiver you stole when I waved at you at the first meet.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Maybe it’s just the time of night You might be as good as sure if you agree to a social but not all women are

I said as good as a sure thing if we agree to a meet (after a social in my case)

Why would you agreed to a meet following a social if it wasn’t to fuck ? "

There could be many reasons for a 2nd meet following a social I know I've done it

I am not as good as a sure thing.

Read what you wrote there then ask is it any wonder some men think the way they do.

Giving you the benefit of doubt,

You've possibly chose the wrong way to say something.

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

Some very sweeping statements in the OP.

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

No idea why folk let things get to them on here, it's a bunch of mostly faceless folk who aren't worth the energy.

Most of the time I don't go to the effort of blocking I simply delete the messages and forget about it.

I do agree some guys see the females as a sure thing but single ladies and couples can be equally just as bad

K

Get it all the time I call it the weekend d*unk horn

Seems like come 12-1 o’clock Friday and Saturday nights

Loads off guys expect me to be ready to jump as soon as they message

They get a shock when they get told to do one

By *ikerbob1957Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I was on another website and recognised one of the ladies on here that I had met at a party. On that website she was charging £100 per hour!!

"I was on another website and recognised one of the ladies on here that I had met at a party. On that website she was charging £100 per hour!!"

Not really relevant to this thread or Fab though is it. What people do is up to them .

By *assy LassieWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"I was on another website and recognised one of the ladies on here that I had met at a party. On that website she was charging £100 per hour!!"

Bet your ragin now you know you could have save yerself the cash

By *mmixtapeCouple  over a year ago

middle earth

Congratulations?

100% the time , drink adds a helping hand too. Lots of horny horny people on here , sometimes I'm sure it's worked out for the 1s offering so each to their own. Not my style , end up skint hahaha

By *cottishornMan  over a year ago

wee village

I don't believe in a sure thing. Even after a social. Respect all you meet whether something

happens or not. If knocked back either face to face or via text message. Respect and kindness cost nothing either way. Some folk on here are brutal with their knockbacks as well as alot for their abuse. When knocked back. I hope nobody is made to feel like a hooker. Respect is an easy word to understand

By *kbull2000Man  over a year ago

Carluke

I'm lost....where is this heading ?

"No idea why folk let things get to them on here, it's a bunch of mostly faceless folk who aren't worth the energy.

Most of the time I don't go to the effort of blocking I simply delete the messages and forget about it.

I do agree some guys see the females as a sure thing but single ladies and couples can be equally just as bad

K"

This x

By *dlilbumCouple  over a year ago

Aviemore and regularly visit Glasgow

Some people on fab have jobs. What a fucking discovery.

By *lair101TV/TS  over a year ago

Aberdeen, westhill

"Do you think something more than blocking is required for those sending disrespectful messages? I wonder if that would hugely cut back the number of single guys. "

Electric shock to the willy?

200vlt would do

Thats a pity

it would save me a hell of a lot of money on hookers

"I don't believe in a sure thing. Even after a social. Respect all you meet whether something

happens or not. If knocked back either face to face or via text message. Respect and kindness cost nothing either way. Some folk on here are brutal with their knockbacks as well as alot for their abuse. When knocked back. I hope nobody is made to feel like a hooker. Respect is an easy word to understand"

Well said

Been offered money for various things during my time on fab... Tend to just laugh it off but if I'm ever down on my luck n need extra cash I'll have a sideline in used underwear n hosiery to fall back on

By *edonisthenryMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

In South-East Asia the hookers would say to the foreigners, many old and fat:'No money, no honey baby'. It's just business and exploitation.

Dammit!!!... I'm out!!!!

Screw you guy's, I'm going home ;(

"

Why would you agreed to a meet following a social if it wasn’t to fuck ?

To hand back the Fiver you stole when I waved at you at the first meet. "

"I don't believe in a sure thing. Even after a social. Respect all you meet whether something

happens or not. If knocked back either face to face or via text message. Respect and kindness cost nothing either way. Some folk on here are brutal with their knockbacks as well as alot for their abuse. When knocked back. I hope nobody is made to feel like a hooker. Respect is an easy word to understand"

Well said love this

By *eciltheboldMan  over a year ago

the land of neeps and haggis Perthish

I got a spare fiver but expect change as no way am I gonna make you a millionaire lol

By *othardandfreeMan  over a year ago

.here and there

"I was on another website and recognised one of the ladies on here that I had met at a party. On that website she was charging £100 per hour!!

Bet your ragin now you know you could have save yerself the cash "

» Add a new message to this topic