FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Nichola Sturgeon..

Nichola Sturgeon..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is she as popular as ever in Scotland?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *estless nativeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

Some love her

Some hate her

Some are indifferent.

Next.

"Some love her

Some hate her

Some are indifferent.

Next."

Whats the argument against her? She looks everything boris isn't

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Some love her

Some hate her

Some are indifferent.

Next.

Whats the argument against her? She looks everything boris isn't "

We had this debate on the forum last week. Apparently her tits are too small and she would be a better leader if she had a boob job

Ok.. Swapsies! We get Sturgeon l, you can have block head Boris! Will that suit yer?

"Some love her

Some hate her

Some are indifferent.

Next.

We had this debate on the forum last week. Apparently her tits are too small and she would be a better leader if she had a boob job "

Link? So i can catch up?

"Some love her

Some hate her

Some are indifferent.

Next."

This

"Ok.. Swapsies! We get Sturgeon l, you can have block head Boris! Will that suit yer? "

No bloody way

"Ok.. Swapsies! We get Sturgeon l, you can have block head Boris! Will that suit yer?

No bloody way "

So ya not that indifferent

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

Boris is a politician, Nicola is a politician

Politicians lie to suit their own agenda

I think that's become abundantly clear of both of them.

Read Alex Salmond, Teresa may, Tony Blair,Jeremy Corbyn the list is endless

"Ok.. Swapsies! We get Sturgeon l, you can have block head Boris! Will that suit yer?

No bloody way

So ya not that indifferent "

Oh I’m far from indifferent but the point made previously was it’s been discussed several times, in fact there’s a politics forum which seems to be a missed point when these threads come up here but it’s a free and open forum

"Some love her

Some hate her

Some are indifferent.

Next.

We had this debate on the forum last week. Apparently her tits are too small and she would be a better leader if she had a boob job

Link? So i can catch up? "

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/scotland/1108687

By *hy and innocentCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Some love her

Some hate her

Some are indifferent.

Next.

Link? So i can catch up? "

You had already commented on it

Innocent

"Boris is a politician, Nicola is a politician

Read Alex Salmond, Teresa may, Tony Blair,Jeremy Corbyn the list is endless"

Do you mean to say that Johnson and his cronies have been telling porkies all this time? Surely not!

By *ussymufferMan  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Wee Jimmy krankie got a better hair dresser than Boris

Tbh just sick o being ruled by fish... Fucking salmons sturgeon.. Be fukin pike next lol...

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

Can’t stand her and I find the worst thing that people are coming out with is saying she’s better than Boris.

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

She will be the ruination of the nation.

By *ch WellMan  over a year ago

Scotland

"Can’t stand her and I find the worst thing that people are coming out with is saying she’s better than Boris.

"

That's all far too many care about, being better than England. Of we are doing better than England on this that and the next thing. Scary thing is we rarely are but far too many taken in by this Pied Piper.

SW Scotland

Usually as soon as you mention you don’t like her people accuse you of being unpatriotic, same goes for independence which is my biggest gripe with her.

People seriously need to look at the shambles that is the fallout from Brexit and apply it to independence as that’s exactly what we’ll be looking at.

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

When she was at Uni a certain lady absolutely demolished her over 'Scottishness'...an antipodean by birth but Married to a Big Yin... The irony being our course was Scottish Politics and History... The non-Scots achieved better passes due to remain objective. I asked her to show me on a map where the Battle of Bannockburn took place... She literally had no idea and pointed to the visitor Centre (nowhere near the battleground)...i respect her gusto but can't say I have ever seen her say anything other than Independence is absolute. Please don't get me started on some of the rhetoric about IRA type activity by others being what was needed in Alba... But back to site.. She actually looks hot as fuck in Latex..

Sometimes I wonder if independence will work especially as we should get back into the EU. Yet if we do we maybe forced to give up the pound and join the Euro. After we British changed our currency to the decimal type, prices went up. Prices are going up again because of all the paperwork being brought in due to leaving the EU. Joining the Euro will do it again.

Nicola is doing a good job just now but I wonder why Salmond seems to be trying to bring her down. As we’re having elections in May , will they affect the SNP vote due to Salmond causing so much trouble, rightly or wrongly.

I’m sitting on the fence re independence !

Seen her on the train once at Queen Street.

That's about as much as I've got people

By *lascumMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Like a dose of syphalis

By *emasselMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

The faithful will not hear a word said against her.

The reality is that she is a total fucking disaster. Her daily excuse (explanation) show is a joke.

Cuddling British Government money rather than giving it to those in need. Hoarding vaccines and so on

submissive land

"Boris is a politician, Nicola is a politician

Read Alex Salmond, Teresa may, Tony Blair,Jeremy Corbyn the list is endless

Do you mean to say that Johnson and his cronies have been telling porkies all this time? Surely not!"

I'm saying that Boris, Nicola, Ruth, Jackson,Jeremy, Keir, Richard, Angus, Mark, Arlene ,Tony, Gordon, Teresa, David,Angela, Donald just to name a handful have been telling porkies for years and years.

Lok at the Salmond inquiry & tell me you don't believe Alex,Nicole, Peter & the rest are all telling some sort of porkies

My opinion of any politician goes in a ballot box

By *cots tottyMan  over a year ago

aberdeen

You missed out Neil Lennon

SW Scotland

"Sometimes I wonder if independence will work especially as we should get back into the EU. Yet if we do we maybe forced to give up the pound and join the Euro. After we British changed our currency to the decimal type, prices went up. Prices are going up again because of all the paperwork being brought in due to leaving the EU. Joining the Euro will do it again.

Nicola is doing a good job just now but I wonder why Salmond seems to be trying to bring her down. As we’re having elections in May , will they affect the SNP vote due to Salmond causing so much trouble, rightly or wrongly.

I’m sitting on the fence re independence !"

I’m all for the argument of independence to be in control of all our affairs. I can’t see why people would want independence then have the EU back in control of some aspects.

By *exy n up 4 itCouple  over a year ago

western isles

Let’s make this simple;

SNP are a one trick pony, the clue is in their name!

It’s not about Nicola, Alex, Boris or any other lying fucker!

If the Scottish people are so fed up with the Westminster mob ruling them and treating them like shit there comes a point (we may already be there) that they say enough is enough, we are offski!

Once that is argued and fought over the people will get on with it and manage an independent Scotland as best they can.

It’s like when you are growing up, leave school, get a job, earn your own money, pay yer digs but feel you need more? You weigh up the pros and cons and make your decision, most of us have done that and know it can be tough, especially at first but it’s the right thing to do in the circumstances.

Once Scotland finishes going through this process (it’s started so it’s not ever going to stop until it happens) we just get on with it, take the rough with the smooth but at least it’s our way, nobody else to blame!

The SNP at that point are redundant, they have nothing else to stand for, so Scotland decides if it wants to be a right-wing, centrist or liberal state.

That is how it will work, and it will work, independence is not going away, the seal is broken, it’s only a matter of time.

Accept the inevitable and make the best of a new positive life that we all can make a difference in and not be ruled by egotistical, silver-spooned, Eton educated, greedy lying fuckwits!

"Let’s make this simple;

If the Scottish people are so fed up with the Westminster mob ruling them and treating them like shit there comes a point (we may already be there) that they say enough is enough, we are offski!

Once that is argued and fought over the people will get on with it and manage an independent Scotland as best they can.

It’s like when you are growing up, leave school, get a job, earn your own money, pay yer digs but feel you need more? You weigh up the pros and cons and make your decision, most of us have done that and know it can be tough, especially at first but it’s the right thing to do in the circumstances.

Once Scotland finishes going through this process (it’s started so it’s not ever going to stop until it happens) we just get on with it, take the rough with the smooth but at least it’s our way, nobody else to blame!

The SNP at that point are redundant, they have nothing else to stand for, so Scotland decides if it wants to be a right-wing, centrist or liberal state.

That is how it will work, and it will work, independence is not going away, the seal is broken, it’s only a matter of time.

Accept the inevitable and make the best of a new positive life that we all can make a difference in and not be ruled by egotistical, silver-spooned, Eton educated, greedy lying fuckwits!"

That’s my perspective on it too, I’ll keep voting for the party that takes us out the toxic “union” once that’s done I’ll vote for the most qualified party in an independent Scotland where our voice can be heard over the hurrumphs and bully bully in Westminster

By *oyalAlMan  over a year ago

portrush

The leader of a cult who's followers are brain washed.

portrush

"The faithful will not hear a word said against her.

The reality is that she is a total fucking disaster. Her daily excuse (explanation) show is a joke.

Cuddling British Government money rather than giving it to those in need. Hoarding vaccines and so on"

Correct the whole agenda is hate the English and the sheep do as their cult leader instructs.

"Is she as popular as ever in Scotland? "

I'd fuck her, reckon she right dirty bitch

portrush

"Can’t stand her and I find the worst thing that people are coming out with is saying she’s better than Boris.

That's all far too many care about, being better than England. Of we are doing better than England on this that and the next thing. Scary thing is we rarely are but far too many taken in by this Pied Piper. "

well said

Agreed. Don't agree with lot of SNP policy but will vote for them to help get independence then probably not. And no, that does not make me an English hating idiot!

Swap you all for Mark Drakeford scruffy c#!t can't even do a tie up and his voice is enough to send you to sleep

"Let’s make this simple;

Accept the inevitable and make the best of a new positive life that we all can make a difference in and not be ruled by egotistical, silver-spooned, Eton educated, greedy lying fuckwits!"

OK, so, we reached that point a few years ago and if memory serves me correctly the people of Scotland did vote and the majority said stay.

Your post keeps saying Scotland will decide left wing, right wing, what party to vote for after snp blah blah blah , but how can any democratic decision ever be accepted again when we just keep stamping our feet and repeating voting on the same thing until we get the results the snp are forcing on us. ?

By *ering SeaMan  over a year ago

Penicuik

"Let’s make this simple;

Accept the inevitable and make the best of a new positive life that we all can make a difference in and not be ruled by egotistical, silver-spooned, Eton educated, greedy lying fuckwits!

OK, so, we reached that point a few years ago and if memory serves me correctly the people of Scotland did vote and the majority said stay.

Your post keeps saying Scotland will decide left wing, right wing, what party to vote for after snp blah blah blah , but how can any democratic decision ever be accepted again when we just keep stamping our feet and repeating voting on the same thing until we get the results the snp are forcing on us. ?

"

It’s called democracy. When the SNP return another majority are you denying democracy and the mandate which attained them given by the voters ?

Penicuik

"The faithful will not hear a word said against her.

Cuddling British Government money rather than giving it to those in need. Hoarding vaccines and so on

Correct the whole agenda is hate the English and the sheep do as their cult leader instructs. "

You do know there are many English Scots for indy right ?

SW Scotland

"Let’s make this simple;

It’s called democracy. When the SNP return another majority are you denying democracy and the mandate which attained them given by the voters ?

"

The majority voted no last time and I believed it was a once in a generation. If the majority vote yes, will there be another vote a few years later ?

Penicuik

"Let’s make this simple;

The majority voted no last time and I believed it was a once in a generation. If the majority vote yes, will there be another vote a few years later ? "

Be as kind to point me to a source legitimatising

The “once in a generation”

I’ll wait a long long long time.

SW Scotland

"Let’s make this simple;

The majority voted no last time and I believed it was a once in a generation. If the majority vote yes, will there be another vote a few years later ?

I’ll wait a long long long time. "

If I’m wrong I’ll admit it as that is what I remember from the first vote.

My question still stands, will there be another vote a few years after the next to see if people decide different ?

I can’t imagine things going back exactly the same if Scotland asks to drop Indepence.

Penicuik

"Let’s make this simple;

My question still stands, will there be another vote a few years after the next to see if people decide different ?

I can’t imagine things going back exactly the same if Scotland asks to drop Indepence. "

The once in a generation was simply a throw away remark seized on by the yoon mentality.

At no point in the Edinburgh agreement is a time “legitimised”

What intrigues me is some Scottish folk want an unelected government in another country to have an overriding power over their own country.

Scottish Government is elected by Scotland, Westminster is not.

SW Scotland

"Let’s make this simple;

I can’t imagine things going back exactly the same if Scotland asks to drop Indepence.

The once in a generation was simply a throw away remark seized on by the yoon mentality.

What intrigues me is some Scottish folk want an unelected government in another country to have an overriding power over their own country.

Scottish Government is elected by Scotland, Westminster is not."

Like the EU ?

SW Scotland

Yes I’m aware the EU is not another country but my point stands.

"She will be the ruination of the nation. "

Hear, hear. Totally agree.

Penicuik

"Let’s make this simple;

Like the EU ?

"

Remember the mantra that a vote NO would ensure remaining in the EU ?

See how that worked out.

That’s exactly the material change that would warrant another referendum.

Scotland voted overwhelmingly to remain.

SW Scotland

So people want independence from Westminster but want governed by the EU ?

Penicuik

"So people want independence from Westminster but want governed by the EU ? "

We won’t know till there is a referendum.

Democracy.

portrush

English Scots? Eh your either Scots or English and both are equally British so no I don't get your point.

Penicuik

"English Scots? Eh your either Scots or English and both are equally British so no I don't get your point. "

English people living in scotland who want an independent Scotland’s.

Can you show where British is ? I can’t find it on any map.

SW Scotland

Same democracy that said no.

portrush

So they are NOT English Scots a made up term by yourself.

The above boo boo would also explain why you don't know where Britain is on a map ??

portrush

Also when you say an independent Scotland"s" does that make you a nationalist nationalist ??

Not one politician in the world will tell you the truth. As someone said before Sturgeon is the Pied Piper of Scotland and all her SNP sheep follow her in her cult. The only thing the SNP party members promote is hatred of the English, not Westminster, but the English. A friend of mine was walking through George Square during one of the independence gatherings and they asked him about it. He declined to answer and as he was walking along the street a woman stopped him and told him to look at his jacket. It was covered in SPIT!! These are the morons that are following this cult.

Why vote for independence, get it, and then hand most of the power to the unelected members of the EU?. Crazy!!!

The main reason they are as strong as they are is because there is no credible opposition party to challenge them. It has beenvthis way for years. Until the other parties in Scotland get their asses in gear and get a real leader we will be stuck with the 'Cult'.

No NHS, no army, no currency, NO FUTURE!!

Penicuik

"Same democracy that said no. "

So you don’t want the younger generation who were too young to vote previously to determine their future ?

Or perhaps just do away with elections altogether going by your scenario.

That’s a dictatorship.

Penicuik

"Not one politician in the world will tell you the truth. As someone said before Sturgeon is the Pied Piper of Scotland and all her SNP sheep follow her in her cult. The only thing the SNP party members promote is hatred of the English, not Westminster, but the English. A friend of mine was walking through George Square during one of the independence gatherings and they asked him about it. He declined to answer and as he was walking along the street a woman stopped him and told him to look at his jacket. It was covered in SPIT!! These are the morons that are following this cult.

Why vote for independence, get it, and then hand most of the power to the unelected members of the EU?. Crazy!!!

The main reason they are as strong as they are is because there is no credible opposition party to challenge them. It has beenvthis way for years. Until the other parties in Scotland get their asses in gear and get a real leader we will be stuck with the 'Cult'.

No NHS, no army, no currency, NO FUTURE!!"

You missed the union bears knocking fuck out 2 sisters and setting fire to the saltire ?

portrush

Spot on

"Let’s make this simple;

Like the EU ?

See how that worked out.

Scotland voted overwhelmingly to remain. "

A bit of political manipulation on that one though. Wee nic used that old carrot to encourage a No leave vote on the EU to facilitate an opertunity of indy 2. Many people fell for it. Proof is in the pudding though. Ask your friends and neighbours if they want to stay out of Europe, most will say stay out. Me personally, I dont know anyone who wants back into the EU . ALL indy supporter voted to stay in Europe for this reason only, to be different from the rest of the country, the only the real figures for the EU vote in scotland came from the " no independence " camp .

"Not one politician in the world will tell you the truth. As someone said before Sturgeon is the Pied Piper of Scotland and all her SNP sheep follow her in her cult. The only thing the SNP party members promote is hatred of the English, not Westminster, but the English. A friend of mine was walking through George Square during one of the independence gatherings and they asked him about it. He declined to answer and as he was walking along the street a woman stopped him and told him to look at his jacket. It was covered in SPIT!! These are the morons that are following this cult.

Oh do shut up. As soon as you said it’s all about Anti-English I knew you were talking shite.

Penicuik

"Let’s make this simple;

Like the EU ?

See how that worked out.

Scotland voted overwhelmingly to remain.

A bit of political manipulation on that one though. Wee nic used that old carrot to encourage a No leave vote on the EU to facilitate an opertunity of indy 2. Many people fell for it. Proof is in the pudding though. Ask your friends and neighbours if they want to stay out of Europe, most will say stay out. Me personally, I dont know anyone who wants back into the EU . ALL indy supporter voted to stay in Europe for this reason only, to be different from the rest of the country, the only the real figures for the EU vote in scotland came from the " no independence " camp . "

All indy supporters voted to stay in Europe ?

Bizarre and fundamentally wrong.

SW Scotland

My point exactly !

To address the question about another referendum, I have no issue with there being another one.

My issue is people not using brexit as an example of what happens when you vote for something without outcomes being pre planned and thoroughly explained.

What will happen with an army ? Do you think Westminster will just allow any Scottish troops to March north, will they even want to as few few Scottish units are manned close to 75% scots ?

Can we vote to go back the other way in a few years ?

Penicuik

My point exactly !

To address the question about another referendum, I have no issue with there being another one.

My issue is people not using brexit as an example of what happens when you vote for something without outcomes being pre planned and thoroughly explained.

What will happen with an army ? Do you think Westminster will just allow any Scottish troops to March north, will they even want to as few few Scottish units are manned close to 75% scots ?

Can we vote to go back the other way in a few years ?"

I’d rather have 27 countries watching my back than Westminster.

My point exactly !

Can we vote to go back the other way in a few years ?"

Don't worry about a Scottish Army

Under the snp strategy on Armies , the Hamilton accies supporters club members would be a big enough army to invade Scotland and plunder it .

My point exactly !

I’d rather have 27 countries watching my back than Westminster. "

Unelected beaurocrats making decisions for our future??? I don't think so!!

Penicuik

My point exactly !

Unelected beaurocrats making decisions for our future??? I don't think so!!"

Scotland hasn’t voted tory in 55 years. Unelected you were saying ?

I don't know how many independence polls there have been through the years but I have never been asked. How many in the same boat?

Oh do shut up. As soon as you said it’s all about Anti-English I knew you were talking shite."

You are not seriously saying that the SNP 'cult' followers are not anti English. Delusional or what!!

Penicuik

Oh do shut up. As soon as you said it’s all about Anti-English I knew you were talking shite.

You are not seriously saying that the SNP 'cult' followers are not anti English. Delusional or what!!"

I’m that anti English I married one.

Next !

My point exactly !

Scotland hasn’t voted tory in 55 years. Unelected you were saying ? "

I don't like the tories either, never voted for them, but it was a General Election for the UK, not Scotland.

Penicuik

My point exactly !

I don't like the tories either, never voted for them, but it was a General Election for the UK, not Scotland. "

Which emphasises my point that no matter what scotland votes we get ruled by another country.

At one time scotland was entirely Labour.

Red tories got well and truly found out.

My point exactly !

I don't like the tories either, never voted for them, but it was a General Election for the UK, not Scotland.

Which emphasises my point that no matter what scotland votes we get ruled by another country.

At one time scotland was entirely Labour.

Red tories got well and truly found out. "

In my opinion we independence would be a complete disaster with the SNP in charge. With the powers they have at present they are making a right mess. NHS a shambles, education shocking, highest tax in the UK. Is this what we have to look forward to in the future??? I really hope not!!!

submissive land

The argument that Scotland has never voted for Conservative in an UK election just doesn't hold.

On the same basis Shetland have never voted in a SNP MSP but have to ascend to a SNP Govt at Hollyrood

In a democracy there will always someone who never gets the rulers they wish, how far do then take it

Should Scotland be split into ind states like a federal country but then some people will be ruled in each federal state by people they didn't vote for

So what's the answer?

The fact she is droaning on about independence when we are in the shit with covid is reprehensible and utterly shameful. Would love to shit on her doorstep.

By *ephirothMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"My opinion of any politician goes in a ballot box

"

Could not agree more this.

By *ephirothMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"The fact she is droaning on about independence when we are in the shit with covid is reprehensible and utterly shameful. Would love to shit on her doorstep."

You would love to shit on her doorstep and yet she is reprehensible.

"The fact she is droaning on about independence when we are in the shit with covid is reprehensible and utterly shameful. Would love to shit on her doorstep."

Totally agree with that!

Penicuik

"The argument that Scotland has never voted for Conservative in an UK election just doesn't hold."

The Scottish Unionist party (only becoming the Conservative party in Scotland in 1965) had won a famous and overwhelming victory in the general election of 1955. The SNP at the time was but an irrelevant and eccentric sect rather than a mainstream political party.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/sep/14/history-turned-on-tory-voting-scotland-thatcher-1980s

My point certainly holds according to history.

western isles

Calm yourselves!

As I said, que sera , sera and rightly so, the sleeping giant has been stirred and it is only a question of time before he rises.

The people will decide not the politicians and we have nothing to fear in the future but ourselves.

Many forget as part of this union for over 300 years, we, the Scots are entitled to our fair share of the wealth (8.5%) of the union, that includes the Bank of England, NHS, all gold and bonded reserves, all museums and their contents, all the armed forces etc etc etc.

We will start from a very reasonable platform.

No worries there at all!

By *assy LassieWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Yet brexit going ahead was OK??

"The fact she is droaning on about independence when we are in the shit with covid is reprehensible and utterly shameful. Would love to shit on her doorstep.

Yet brexit going ahead was OK??"

Ugh yes, whether you like it or not we are part of a Union and we voted as a union to leave.

Scotland

"The fact she is droaning on about independence when we are in the shit with covid is reprehensible and utterly shameful. Would love to shit on her doorstep.

Yet brexit going ahead was OK??"

Brexit was before the pandemic.

Penicuik

Ugh yes, whether you like it or not we are part of a Union and we voted as a union to leave."

A union by definition means equals. Another nation dragged Scotland out of the EU.

Now you’ll realise why the union is fucked.

submissive land

Ugh yes, whether you like it or not we are part of a Union and we voted as a

union to leave.

A union by definition means equals. Another nation dragged Scotland out of the EU.

"

But the Scottish Parliament is not about being equal.

How would you therefore ensure the Scottish Parliament gave everyone 8n Scotland an equal say?

Penicuik

Ugh yes, whether you like it or not we are part of a Union and we voted as a

union to leave.

But the Scottish Parliament is not about being equal.

How would you therefore ensure the Scottish Parliament gave everyone 8n Scotland an equal say?"

The Scottish parliament have a FPTP and list seats to ensure a broad church.

Douglas dross won’t stand for a FPTP seat because he’ll lose.

Like many others, Annie wells, murdo Fraser etc etc become a MSP with little more than 2000 votes.

Scotland was promised near federalism in 2014 under the guise of the “vow”

Never materialised and Westminster can close the Scottish parliament with a pen stroke.

Its not about an independent Scotland its about her being the President of a Republic she don't care about The Scottish people .

Penicuik

"Its not about an independent Scotland its about her being the President of a Republic she don't care about The Scottish people ."

Your opinion is in the minority. Scotland is SNP democratically elected by the people.

If the people hold your view why the continued landslide victories.

Independence is bigger than ANY individual.

western isles

If all the naysayers are correct in their assumptions and views about the Scottish people and their democratic rights then you all have nothing to fear as we will be going nowhere and leaving nothing!

However, if you are all just running scared and trying to bully the Scots people into remaining part of a twisted, unfair, toxic union then stand by as the tide has turned and you just like the old King Canute, can do nothing to stop it. You may succeed in delaying and confusing the result with your lies and false promises as you did last time but the Scots will not be stopped from their destiny!

If it’s not for you then head south, just past Gretna and shut the door on yer way out!!!

"When she was at Uni a certain lady absolutely demolished her over 'Scottishness'...an antipodean by birth but Married to a Big Yin... The irony being our course was Scottish Politics and History... The non-Scots achieved better passes due to remain objective. I asked her to show me on a map where the Battle of Bannockburn took place... She literally had no idea and pointed to the visitor Centre (nowhere near the battleground)...i respect her gusto but can't say I have ever seen her say anything other than Independence is absolute. Please don't get me started on some of the rhetoric about IRA type activity by others being what was needed in Alba... But back to site.. She actually looks hot as fuck in Latex.. "

You say "nowhere near the battleground" so where exactly is it?

By *oldswarriorMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

"If all the naysayers are correct in their assumptions and views about the Scottish people and their democratic rights then you all have nothing to fear as we will be going nowhere and leaving nothing!

However, if you are all just running scared and trying to bully the Scots people into remaining part of a twisted, unfair, toxic union then stand by as the tide has turned and you just like the old King Canute, can do nothing to stop it. You may succeed in delaying and confusing the result with your lies and false promises as you did last time but the Scots will not be stopped from their destiny!

If it’s not for you then head south, just past Gretna and shut the door on yer way out!!!

"

I always find it funny when people suggest those not in favour can just move South of the border.

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"If all the naysayers are correct in their assumptions and views about the Scottish people and their democratic rights then you all have nothing to fear as we will be going nowhere and leaving nothing!

I always find it funny when people suggest those not in favour can just move South of the border. "

Was there lots of folk who moved to the EU after brexit ? The only argument is going to be after the next vote if it’s not a landslide folk will demand another vote in 7 years time again .

Falkirk

I always find it funny when people suggest those not in favour can just move South of the border.

Was there lots of folk who moved to the EU after brexit ? The only argument is going to be after the next vote if it’s not a landslide folk will demand another vote in 7 years time again . "

My point is why should people leave their home, family and life just because someone on a swinger forum doesn't agree with them.

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Was there lots of folk who moved to the EU after brexit ? The only argument is going to be after the next vote if it’s not a landslide folk will demand another vote in 7 years time again .

My point is why should people leave their home, family and life just because someone on a swinger forum doesn't agree with them.

"

That’s why I put there was no rush of people who wanted to stay in the EU going abroad . Folk will stay here because that is what they want , not because of some others views .

Falkirk

That’s why I put there was no rush of people who wanted to stay in the EU going abroad . Folk will stay here because that is what they want , not because of some others views . "

Sorry totally misinterpreted you there. My fault

western isles

All are welcome to stay in Scotland, differance of opinion, views and attitudes are a healthy and engaging thing but just accept change is happening, embrace it and thus enjoy the fruits of your labours and the freedom from tyranny, deceit and lies.

Scotland

"

This here is the main hurdle between Mats getting their utopian independence dream. The hostility from the followers. How are you ever going to convince "naysayers" towards your idealism when there is such a shitty attitude?

Penicuik

This here is the main hurdle between Mats getting their utopian independence dream. The hostility from the followers. How are you ever going to convince "naysayers" towards your idealism when there is such a shitty attitude?"

Westminster’s doing more for the indy cause than anyone else needs to.

Scotland

This here is the main hurdle between Mats getting their utopian independence dream. The hostility from the followers. How are you ever going to convince "naysayers" towards your idealism when there is such a shitty attitude?

Westminster’s doing more for the indy cause than anyone else needs to. "

Yeah you Nats like to think so but thankfully there are still plenty of Scots who manage to look at things without donning warpaint and shouting freedom. Fact of the matter is that whilst many "unionists" would be quite happy to become independent they have absolutely no faith in Nicola Sturgeon and the SNP to be the ones telling them it's such a great idea.

Penicuik

Yeah you Nats like to think so but thankfully there are still plenty of Scots who manage to look at things without donning warpaint and shouting freedom. Fact of the matter is that whilst many "unionists" would be quite happy to become independent they have absolutely no faith in Nicola Sturgeon and the SNP to be the ones telling them it's such a great idea."

I stopped reading at “unionists and become independent” makes zero sense

Scotland

Yeah you Nats like to think so but thankfully there are still plenty of Scots who manage to look at things without donning warpaint and shouting freedom. Fact of the matter is that whilst many "unionists" would be quite happy to become independent they have absolutely no faith in Nicola Sturgeon and the SNP to be the ones telling them it's such a great idea.

I stopped reading at “unionists and become independent” makes zero sense "

Ahh well, if you don't understand quotation marks it's probably best you avoid adult conversation

Penicuik

Ahh well, if you don't understand quotation marks it's probably best you avoid adult conversation "

Touché

Ahh is used to express realization and acceptance.

Glad you accept my points

Scotland

Ahh well, if you don't understand quotation marks it's probably best you avoid adult conversation

Touché

"

I said ahh well. You're not doing too well at this quoting malarky are you fella?

Penicuik

Touché

I said ahh well. You're not doing too well at this quoting malarky are you fella?"

Fellow Scots can see who’s bowing down to Westminster

Scotland

Touché

I said ahh well. You're not doing too well at this quoting malarky are you fella?

Fellow Scots can see who’s bowing down to Westminster "

Well with declining education standards in SNP Scotland leading to such poor understanding of quotation that's maybe not such a bad thing.

Penicuik

Touché

Well with declining education standards in SNP Scotland leading to such poor understanding of quotation that's maybe not such a bad thing."

As opposed to over 100,000 UK deaths, you can always educate but never bring folk back from the dead.

Scotland

Touché

Well with declining education standards in SNP Scotland leading to such poor understanding of quotation that's maybe not such a bad thing.

As opposed to over 100,000 UK deaths, you can always educate but never bring folk back from the dead.

"

You think Sturgeon has done a good job on covid?? Oh Jesus, I'm oot. 1 motto I live by is I cant reason with the unreasonable.

Penicuik

Touché

You think Sturgeon has done a good job on covid?? Oh Jesus, I'm oot. 1 motto I live by is I cant reason with the unreasonable. "

She’s consistently polled better than your first minister of England

[Removed by poster at 26/01/21 21:44:35]

"All are welcome to stay in Scotland, differance of opinion, views and attitudes are a healthy and engaging thing but just accept change is happening, embrace it and thus enjoy the fruits of your labours and the freedom from tyranny, deceit and lies.

Welcome unless you disagree with Wee Jimmy's Stasi

"

"Some love her

Some hate her

Some are indifferent.

Next.

We had this debate on the forum last week. Apparently her tits are too small and she would be a better leader if she had a boob job "

Really? She looks to me like she has a nice pair

western isles

You think Sturgeon has done a good job on covid?? Oh Jesus, I'm oot. 1 motto I live by is I cant reason with the unreasonable.

Don’t let the door hit you on the arse on yer way oot!!!! ??

Scotland

Oh here's Mr and Mrs aggressive again trying to dictate where folk can live.

western isles

"Oh here's Mr and Mrs aggressive again trying to dictate where folk can live."

female sheep/singular/left hander

Ugh yes, whether you like it or not we are part of a Union and we voted as a union to leave.

"

I thought it was the United kinkindom , not the union kingdom,

And a union is a partnership, if they are meant to be equals why are the populations so different. If the vast majority of the partnership votes to leave or do something then as a union the other side should go along with it ,not cry fowl and ask to leave the partnership. If that's the mentality of indy supporters then Scotland truly will be fucked as most companies will fold due to people leaving partnerships after votes going against them in boardrooms lol

Marriage is seen as a union , rarely are the 2 people equals , one may earn more than the other , be bigger than the other have more say financially than the other . So rarely equals .

By *assy LassieWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Brexit was before the pandemic."

Think I remember boris being in Brussels a few days before Christmas trying to seal the deal. Did the pandemic disappear at that point. Should he not have been focusing entirely on covid.

Penicuik

I thought it was the United kinkindom , not the union kingdom,

And a union is a partnership, if they are meant to be equals why are the populations so different. If the vast majority of the partnership votes to leave or do something then as a union the other side should go along with it ,not cry fowl and ask to leave the partnership. If that's the mentality of indy supporters then Scotland truly will be fucked as most companies will fold due to people leaving partnerships after votes going against them in boardrooms lol

Marriage is seen as a union , rarely are the 2 people equals , one may earn more than the other , be bigger than the other have more say financially than the other . So rarely equals .

"

Scotland and England have a political union. Scotland remains sovereign. My point stands.

Scotland

Brexit was before the pandemic.

Think I remember boris being in Brussels a few days before Christmas trying to seal the deal. Did the pandemic disappear at that point. Should he not have been focusing entirely on covid. "

That's right, he was. He was there negotiating the deal at the end of the transition period a year after we'd left the EU. Brexit happened a year ago, not a couple of weeks ago.

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

"Let’s make this simple;

who do you think will be elected to the higher levels? Someone from that lovely Academy Benebecula following a Crazy Celieh? It will still be 'Toffs'.... Love your rationale by the way. Ironic that at Uni the Prof was also SNP higher level but kept slapping Wee Nikki academically urging her to look at wider opportunities...i am all for independence as long as the ballot papers are only in Gaelic??

By *eciltheboldMan  over a year ago

the land of neeps and haggis Perthish

I love watching her as she clumps along in her heels heading down the corridor to the podium. One day she may resign herself to flat shoes.

I think its braveheart politics which will be controversial to some but look at the recent EU bully tactics regards vaccines do we want to be part of that?

Brussels or Westminster telling you what to do is not an independent country its just an annex nation like the Roman empire.

If you want to stand alone then great but do it for the people not your ego or hidden agenda.

No matter who you vote for government wins unfortunately and politics will always be just that

"I love watching her as she clumps along in her heels heading down the corridor to the podium. One day she may resign herself to flat shoes.

I think its braveheart politics which will be controversial to some but look at the recent EU bully tactics regards vaccines do we want to be part of that?

Brussels or Westminster telling you what to do is not an independent country its just an annex nation like the Roman empire.

If you want to stand alone then great but do it for the people not your ego or hidden agenda.

No matter who you vote for government wins unfortunately and politics will always be just that "

What relevance are her shoes?

"I love watching her as she clumps along in her heels heading down the corridor to the podium. One day she may resign herself to flat shoes.

No matter who you vote for government wins unfortunately and politics will always be just that

What relevance are her shoes?"

Her shoes aren’t doing her any good.

She will suffer when she’s older !!!

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

No matter who you vote for government wins unfortunately and politics will always be just that "

Am confused about the relevance of her footwear?

By *obertELeeMan  over a year ago

Montrose

Aye and let's pray it's the United Kingdom.

By *obertELeeMan  over a year ago

Montrose

Aye and let's pray it's the United Kingdom.

By *eefyBangerMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

If she turns down the help from the British army offered by Westminster while people continue to catch covid and die she is showing her motives throughout the pandemic are purely political, which people can see already. If she accepts the offer of help then it shows that she cannot run an independent Scotland.

western isles

[Removed by poster at 03/02/21 13:15:55]

western isles

"If she turns down the help from the British army offered by Westminster while people continue to catch covid and die she is showing her motives throughout the pandemic are purely political, which people can see already. If she accepts the offer of help then it shows that she cannot run an independent Scotland. "

So she is damned and wrong if she does and equally so if she doesn’t????

Can see where your loyalty lies, ya media following whore of a unionist!!

edinburgh

"If she turns down the help from the British army offered by Westminster while people continue to catch covid and die she is showing her motives throughout the pandemic are purely political, which people can see already. If she accepts the offer of help then it shows that she cannot run an independent Scotland.

"

That’s the level of debate on here, folks. Petty childlike name calling. Do you have anything to counter these facts? Shes been given enough rope thus far and slowly but surely she’s starting to hang herself with it. That’s before the rest of the skeletons in her closet come to fruition.

Petty name calling and playing the man rather than the ball from someone who by the sounds of it believes in someone who stood on a plinth everyday and spoke about having a grown up conversation like adults.

Yeah I still quite fancy her

Get the door Frank..

Falkirk

"If she turns down the help from the British army offered by Westminster while people continue to catch covid and die she is showing her motives throughout the pandemic are purely political, which people can see already. If she accepts the offer of help then it shows that she cannot run an independent Scotland.

"

Wow

Any respect you gained from your previous rebuttals has now been diminished.

Ns can and does lead ,not sure what boris does apart from bluster lots

edinburgh

I don’t know why the replies were removed. I’d have kept them there for all to see what a bitter and sad individuals they are.

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Wow

Any respect you gained from your previous rebuttals has now been diminished. "

K

edinburgh

Sturgeon is the most transparent politician in the country. More and more people are able to see through her.

By *exybreeksMan  over a year ago

East Calder

"Sturgeon is the most transparent politician in the country. More and more people are able to see through her."

Is that why her approval ratings going up? People can see through the Tory and BBC spin to see that she's just a genuine person doing the best job she can who also has the goal of achieving independence for Scotland.

By *cottishMrsWoman  over a year ago

Wishaw

I've always liked her, I've always respected her. And I don't envy her right now, I wouldn't want her job for all the money in the world. BUT, she has fucked it up, big time. At the start of the pandemic, I would have said she was handling it well, and was getting it under control. We're now a year down the line, and the goal posts are changing all the time. They were concerned about the R number, now it's not the R number, it's the deaths, now it's not the deaths, it's the mutated strains. Meanwhile, people are losing jobs, small businesses are suffering while the big businesses such as Asda, Tesco, Amazon, McDonald's... all reap the benefits. Children are suffering from the lack of consistent education, lack of socialisation. Patients are missing out on proper treatment, necessary operations. Mental health is deteriorating. And, at what cost? She's had a year to get it under control, and she's failing. Which would be fine if we only compared her to south of the Border, but when you look at places like New Zealand, and Australia, she's fucked it!

"Sturgeon is the most transparent politician in the country. More and more people are able to see through her.

Is that why her approval ratings going up? People can see through the Tory and BBC spin to see that she's just a genuine person doing the best job she can who also has the goal of achieving independence for Scotland."

The last poll was only from 169 people and she scored 57%. 57% isn't shabby at all but I'm gonna need more people to convince me.

Did you know that 2 years ago Scottish pupils scored the worst ever for science on maths on the IPSA tables. Pr that just 7% of voters in Scotland think the NHS had improved in the last 5 years?

By *ornyjock64Couple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 03/02/21 16:41:05]

By *ornyjock64Couple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 03/02/21 16:44:49]

edinburgh

"[Removed by poster at 03/02/21 16:44:49]"

Go on. Third time lucky!

Penicuik

"If she turns down the help from the British army offered by Westminster while people continue to catch covid and die she is showing her motives throughout the pandemic are purely political, which people can see already. If she accepts the offer of help then it shows that she cannot run an independent Scotland. "

So we get help to administer vaccines from OUR own army. You speak like the British Army are a separate entity. We’re you expecting the Dutch or the French

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I've always liked her, I've always respected her. And I don't envy her right now, I wouldn't want her job for all the money in the world. BUT, she has fucked it up, big time. At the start of the pandemic, I would have said she was handling it well, and was getting it under control. We're now a year down the line, and the goal posts are changing all the time. They were concerned about the R number, now it's not the R number, it's the deaths, now it's not the deaths, it's the mutated strains. Meanwhile, people are losing jobs, small businesses are suffering while the big businesses such as Asda, Tesco, Amazon, McDonald's... all reap the benefits. Children are suffering from the lack of consistent education, lack of socialisation. Patients are missing out on proper treatment, necessary operations. Mental health is deteriorating. And, at what cost? She's had a year to get it under control, and she's failing. Which would be fine if we only compared her to south of the Border, but when you look at places like New Zealand, and Australia, she's fucked it!"

Absolutely agree with all of this apart from the bit about liking and respecting her.

K

Penicuik

"I've always liked her, I've always respected her. And I don't envy her right now, I wouldn't want her job for all the money in the world. BUT, she has fucked it up, big time. At the start of the pandemic, I would have said she was handling it well, and was getting it under control. We're now a year down the line, and the goal posts are changing all the time. They were concerned about the R number, now it's not the R number, it's the deaths, now it's not the deaths, it's the mutated strains. Meanwhile, people are losing jobs, small businesses are suffering while the big businesses such as Asda, Tesco, Amazon, McDonald's... all reap the benefits. Children are suffering from the lack of consistent education, lack of socialisation. Patients are missing out on proper treatment, necessary operations. Mental health is deteriorating. And, at what cost? She's had a year to get it under control, and she's failing. Which would be fine if we only compared her to south of the Border, but when you look at places like New Zealand, and Australia, she's fucked it!

Absolutely agree with all of this apart from the bit about liking and respecting her.

K"

Australia and NZ control their own borders.

Ever notice passing through airport it says UK border control ?

Apples and pears.

Scotland

For the last year we've continually been told how much better we are doing than England/Boris Johnson. This is better, that is better, these figures are lower, this one's higher, blah blah blah, we are so much better than England the never ending cry.

Now however all of a sudden because we are way behind with the vaccine rollout we've been told we aren't in competition with England.

Can't make it up.

Penicuik

"For the last year we've continually been told how much better we are doing than England/Boris Johnson. This is better, that is better, these figures are lower, this one's higher, blah blah blah, we are so much better than England the never ending cry.

Now however all of a sudden because we are way behind with the vaccine rollout we've been told we aren't in competition with England.

Can't make it up."

Except we’re not.

BBC Scotland has removed all mention of Scotland's vaccine rollout from its main news page hours after it reached a record high of 38,500

Being offered a vaccine in England isn’t the same as being administered one.

Scotland

"For the last year we've continually been told how much better we are doing than England/Boris Johnson. This is better, that is better, these figures are lower, this one's higher, blah blah blah, we are so much better than England the never ending cry.

Can't make it up.

Except we’re not.

BBC Scotland has removed all mention of Scotland's vaccine rollout from its main news page hours after it reached a record high of 38,500

"

We just gonna gloss over the 9000 from just the other day then? Are you rabid nats so incapable of accepting any Sturgeon criticism? Will you twist and deny anything to blindly back your leader?

By *iboy69Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

Absolutely bang on ,what chance you got when you have over 60 million people on the other side of the border free to come and go as they please and a Tory government as slow as a week in the jail, who really don't give a fuck how many die

Penicuik

Can't make it up.

Except we’re not.

We just gonna gloss over the 9000 from just the other day then? Are you rabid nats so incapable of accepting any Sturgeon criticism? Will you twist and deny anything to blindly back your leader?"

Rabid nats ?

Show me the figures comparing those in Scotland, England Wales and NI per head population ? Mind take into account care homes, staff, over 80’s over 70’s

Good lad

I voted Labour many yrs ago, I then voted SNP because I thought we were being a progressive country, I voted for indépendance because I believed in it.

Now I am glad we didn't get indépendance. Its not the time morally or economically to be pushing for another one.

I won't vote for SNP, or Labour or Tory

It's a sad state of affairs all round but I have no confidence in Nicola like I had in Alex Salmond although that's diminished too.

Nicola is 100% better than Boris

submissive land

"Nicola is 100% better than Boris"

100% of zero is still Zero though

Scotland

Can't make it up.

Except we’re not.

We just gonna gloss over the 9000 from just the other day then? Are you rabid nats so incapable of accepting any Sturgeon criticism? Will you twist and deny anything to blindly back your leader?

Rabid nats ?

Show me the figures comparing those in Scotland, England Wales and NI per head population ? Mind take into account care homes, staff, over 80’s over 70’s

Good lad "

Was a just a figment of my imagination when Leitch, Sturgeon and Freeman all conceded the vaccines were way behind? I mean you can do the usual thing that you rabid nats do and blame unionist press telling lies but when it's coming directly from the mouths of your leaders then it all falls a bit flat does it not

Penicuik

Can't make it up.

Except we’re not.

Rabid nats ?

Good lad

Was a just a figment of my imagination when Leitch, Sturgeon and Freeman all conceded the vaccines were way behind? I mean you can do the usual thing that you rabid nats do and blame unionist press telling lies but when it's coming directly from the mouths of your leaders then it all falls a bit flat does it not"

You do know we’re all following different paths right, scotland prioritised care homes and staff.

I ask again, provide the figures so we can all see.

Remember an offer of a vaccine isn’t the same as receiving one.

Can't make it up.

Except we’re not.

Rabid nats ?

Good lad "

Here you are. It'll show you in percentage terms. That's what you wanted isnt it?

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-55903509

Penicuik

Can't make it up.

Except we’re not.

Rabid nats ?

Good lad

Here you are. It'll show you in percentage terms. That's what you wanted isnt it?

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-55903509"

Can you provide the data from a reputable source ?

Like the Scot govt or uk govt

Can't make it up.

Except we’re not.

Rabid nats ?

Good lad

Like the Scot govt or uk govt "

So that's your reply? To deny that BBC Scotland is a reputable source. Funny how you referenced them just a shirt while ago and now you don't believe them anyway

Penicuik

Can't make it up.

Except we’re not.

Rabid nats ?

Good lad

So that's your reply? To deny that BBC Scotland is a reputable source. Funny how you referenced them just a shirt while ago and now you don't believe them anyway "

In a 2 min 20 sec segment on the vaccine rollout, Reporting Scotland spent the first 2 minutes highlighting attacks on the Scottish Govt by Ruth Davidson. Scotland's record vaccination rollout of 38,500 was appended to the last 20 secs.

Reputable source ? Not a chance

https://www.youtube.com/embed/3LYoOWyAao4

Penicuik

Can't make it up.

Except we’re not.

Rabid nats ?

Good lad

So that's your reply? To deny that BBC Scotland is a reputable source. Funny how you referenced them just a shirt while ago and now you don't believe them anyway "

BBC is called Colonial Quay for a reason.

The clues in the first (B) lol

Yeah I cant be arsed then. You use them as a reference and then refuse to see it when someone else uses them.

The figures are out there at NHS and gov.scot

If you wish to debunk my source then by all means do but at least provide some evidence that its wrong

Penicuik

"Yeah I cant be arsed then. You use them as a reference and then refuse to see it when someone else uses them.

If you wish to debunk my source then by all means do but at least provide some evidence that its wrong"

You fell into the colonial trap. Easy done when broadcasting and print is reserved and bankrolled by tories respectively.

Progress in Scotland thus far.

98% of care home residents

88% of care home staff

Close to 90% of over-80s

21% of over-75s

all over 70s & vulnerable adults on track for mid-Feb

source; NS today’s parliament briefing.

"Yeah I cant be arsed then. You use them as a reference and then refuse to see it when someone else uses them.

If you wish to debunk my source then by all means do but at least provide some evidence that its wrong

You fell into the colonial trap. Easy done when broadcasting and print is reserved and bankrolled by tories respectively.

88% of care home staff

Close to 90% of over-80s

21% of over-75s

source; NS today’s parliament briefing. "

I didn't fall into any 'trap'. You asked for a per capita figure. Those were provided. BTW, Scotland need to do over 40k/day if there to reach that goal. Something they haven't done this far.

edinburgh

If you wish to debunk my source then by all means do but at least provide some evidence that its wrong"

There’s none quite so blind as those who do not wish to see and the SNP fan bois

Penicuik

There’s none quite so blind as those who do not wish to see and the SNP fan bois "

You are aware the army have been helping out with logistics, PPE etc from the start of the panic the army paid for by the Scottish taxpayer

You’re void of any coherent discussion whatsoever.

Penicuik

88% of care home staff

Close to 90% of over-80s

21% of over-75s

I didn't fall into any 'trap'. You asked for a per capita figure. Those were provided. BTW, Scotland need to do over 40k/day if there to reach that goal. Something they haven't done this far."

Care homes was a geographical nightmare.

Seen today’s figures ?

What’s the care homes figures for England ?

By which I meant having had vaccine not offered one ?

88% of care home staff

Close to 90% of over-80s

21% of over-75s

I didn't fall into any 'trap'. You asked for a per capita figure. Those were provided. BTW, Scotland need to do over 40k/day if there to reach that goal. Something they haven't done this far.

Seen today’s figures ?

By which I meant having had vaccine not offered one ? "

I've seen today's figure yeah. It's less than 40k.

I haven't looked at care home figures as I'm more interested in total population.

Penicuik

88% of care home staff

Close to 90% of over-80s

21% of over-75s

Seen today’s figures ?

I haven't looked at care home figures as I'm more interested in total population."

What was England’s daily figure ?

88% of care home staff

Close to 90% of over-80s

21% of over-75s

Seen today’s figures ?

I haven't looked at care home figures as I'm more interested in total population.

What was England’s daily figure ? "

How many they need?

Penicuik

Simple ask, how many vaccines were administered in England today ?

England has seen care home deaths triple in 2 weeks and the SA variant move out of control.

Scotland prioritised care homes.

Scotland has fallen behind the U.K. in covid cases, deaths and especially care home deaths. The latter may be in part due to Scotland’s targeting of vaccination into care homes. BBCScotland is a disgrace to the nation.

Penicuik

Incidentally. The UK is used to mask England’s failings. You’ll need to dig deep to find comparison nation by nation.

Ah the SNP and democracy:

2014 Indy Ref 1, lost deny the result

2016 Brexit, lost deny the result.

I see a trend here.

Carry out a Stalinist type cover up with the issues over Salmond certainly not principles of open democracy.

If you want to see how independence will end up look it this interview with the SNP finance specialist and Andrew Neil. Best car crash SNP rubbish to date.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJiq3Y4c4C0

Penicuik

"Ah the SNP and democracy:

2014 Indy Ref 1, lost deny the result

2016 Brexit, lost deny the result.

I see a trend here.

Carry out a Stalinist type cover up with the issues over Salmond certainly not principles of open democracy.

If you want to see how independence will end up look it this interview with the SNP finance specialist and Andrew Neil. Best car crash SNP rubbish to date.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJiq3Y4c4C0"

Convince me the union is better than self determination ?

I’m still waiting on zest enthralling me with his wisdom after a dozen asks.

"Simple ask, how many vaccines were administered in England today ?

England has seen care home deaths triple in 2 weeks and the SA variant move out of control.

Scotland has fallen behind the U.K. in covid cases, deaths and especially care home deaths. The latter may be in part due to Scotland’s targeting of vaccination into care homes. BBCScotland is a disgrace to the nation."

Not sure about today but 7day avg is around 390k. They need to million a week to reach target. Judging by those figures they'll surpass it.

Besides, this is really a comparison is it

Penicuik

"Simple ask, how many vaccines were administered in England today ?

Scotland has fallen behind the U.K. in covid cases, deaths and especially care home deaths. The latter may be in part due to Scotland’s targeting of vaccination into care homes. BBCScotland is a disgrace to the nation.

Not sure about today but 7day avg is around 390k. They need to million a week to reach target. Judging by those figures they'll surpass it.

Besides, this is really a comparison is it"

Offered isn’t the same as administered.

The 7 day average figures have been withdrawn because targets aren’t being met.

Definitely the most boring thread on fab blah blah blah apart from the Boris Johnson one!

Penicuik

“Sorry. We don’t have this data” Public Health England asked what percentage of people in English care homes have had their first Covid jag/jab

Don’t have this data to a simple request ?

Daily first doses given yesterday (2 Feb) per million:

Wales: 7256

Scotland: 7048

N Ireland: 7006

England: 5332

Scotland 31% more than England - why has England's vaccination programme hit the buffers?