FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Poop

Poop

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone ever tried poop play? Personally haven't myself however curios as to why someone would enjoy this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I knew about watersports but had no idea people played around with poo too. Does not appeal to me.

By *ebimimosaTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow

Cats litter tray is bad enough

By *sasimpleMan  over a year ago

D & G

Watersports by all means but no brown stuff thanks.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Nothing I'd ever try though I see little difference between this and Watersports both bodily excretions bogey play is the next big thing I guess marginly piping earwax licking

By *ixie and adamCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Cats litter tray is bad enough"

Lol. With you there.

By *awaiianguyMan  over a year ago

East Ayrshire

My dog does 6 a day, that's more than enough poop for me - Boak

By *izzmasterzeroMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I had this one lady cum so hard she pooped a little on my balls, I was mortified but kept my cool and tried to laugh it off as she was clearly horrified and embarrassed, as soon as she left I was like "eeeeew" and had a boiling hot shower... I got no enjoyment from the poopy poops

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Anyone ever tried poop play? Personally haven't myself however curios as to why someone would enjoy this?"

I have indeed but only with my wife and it’s not something I’d consider doing with another person.

T

Nope! Not for me

Wasn’t there a video of play being spread round the borders at some point? Boak inducing stuff.

Each to their own but yuck.

There was a guy in a Scottish band and a groupie did this, the video supposedly went viral. It was reported in The Sun, so it must be true.

What a shit kink ..... sorry someone had to..... I’ll grab my coat ......

By *kbull2000Man  over a year ago

Carluke

No, no, no !

Disgusting !!!!

By *ering SeaMan  over a year ago

Penicuik

It’s a no from me

By *ootprints1629Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in moray

"Anyone ever tried poop play? Personally haven't myself however curios as to why someone would enjoy this?

I have indeed but only with my wife and it’s not something I’d consider doing with another person.

T"

Not for us at all but curious to know how that came about? If you don't mind me asking?

I like so many people don't understand it at all...but never had the chance to ask why? Why is it pleasurable?

"Anyone ever tried poop play? Personally haven't myself however curios as to why someone would enjoy this?

T

Not for us at all but curious to know how that came about? If you don't mind me asking?

I like so many people don't understand it at all...but never had the chance to ask why? Why is it pleasurable?

"

The short answer personally is because it’s just so left field and again personally it’s taboo and naughty.

We don’t touch or play with it but I love to watch it pop out to say hello and as I said I couldn’t see my self partake in poop with any one but my wife.

Long story is my first serious girlfriend used to pee whilst I wanked her and that started me on the pervert path to water sports and the funny thing is she has been frigid with her husband for over 15 years bless her but I thank her for setting me on the path of flith.

T

By *ootprints1629Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in moray

T

The short answer personally is because it’s just so left field and again personally it’s taboo and naughty.

We don’t touch or play with it but I love to watch it pop out to say hello and as I said I couldn’t see my self partake in poop with any one but my wife.

Long story is my first serious girlfriend used to pee whilst I wanked her and that started me on the pervert path to water sports and the funny thing is she has been frigid with her husband for over 15 years bless her but I thank her for setting me on the path of flith.

T"

Ah ok..thanku for sharing that.

Not for me ,genuine boak

» Add a new message to this topic