FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Sex Drive Where's it gone!

Sex Drive Where's it gone!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Please tell us we aren't the only couple struggling through this pandemic!!! We've went from having sex every night nearly to less than once a week. People who know us know that's not us. All this staying in, doing nothing is driving me mad. No energy for nothing!!! Are Any other people the same?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mmixtapeCouple  over a year ago

middle earth

Nope, we've had such a struggle with this over lockdown 3 especially. Both were confused as anything because we are in our 20's, we are putting it down to just generally being more stressed and bored than usual

By *ering SeaMan  over a year ago

Penicuik

"less than once a week."

I’d give my right arm for that

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can totally relate to loss of mojo

By *exicolaMan  over a year ago

West Lothian

"Please tell us we aren't the only couple struggling through this pandemic!!! We've went from having sex every night nearly to less than once a week. People who know us know that's not us. All this staying in, doing nothing is driving me mad. No energy for nothing!!! Are Any other people the same? "

Username change incoming

By *ornyone30Man  over a year ago

ABERDEEN

"less than once a week.

I’d give my right arm for that "

Aye me too.

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

Mine and wife's has gone other way we have sexy fun as husband & wife now at least twice a week that can just be pleasuring her or her me to having full sex.

On top of that we started role playing her having a bf which she has now immersed herself in, that she now meets her bf Freddie (she named him) every Saturday,

The sex with her bf is just so completely different she is just like a different women, such a sexual animal.

The rp now continues throughout the week as wife & Freddie message each other back & forth

So hot & horn due to lockdown

By *owboy BebopMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I think a lot of people (including me) are suffering from every day being a bit “samey” and a lack of stimulation. I kind of feels like that weird period between Xmas and new year has been going on for over a year.

I’m making a point of going out for a walk for an hour every day again (done it at start of lockdown last year - but it kind of fell away). The weird thing is that I’ve got more out of a walk if the weather is really shit ?

This will just be a “blip” for you guys, a lot of people are a bit “mhew” just now. I think when we all come out of lockdown we’ll be let caged tigers let loose... the nights out will be immense.

Hold on and keep going

By *kbull2000Man  over a year ago

Carluke

Lol....you'd better go change your name

By *iercedyvonneTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow

Agreed, I've definitely lost my mojo.

Not just sexually, I've just got less energy. Perhaps low level depression?

I think I am ok but I have friends who most definitely aren't.

Kids being around all the time makes it difficult too.

there's light at the end of the tunnel though!

» Add a new message to this topic