[Removed by poster at 28/01/21 18:32:32]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exysamforuCouple  over a year ago

Stirling

Fuck Boris

By *ering SeaMan  over a year ago

Penicuik

The audacity of this pampered useless embarrassment Johnson on whose watch 100,000 + died, the highest death toll in Europe, yet at the peak of a pandemic this wannabe Trump flew to Scotland for a photo shoot.

Eat out to help out.

Herd immunity.

Million upon millions of PPE contracts given to tory donors and Tory family members without tenders being sought.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

He doesn’t even go onto TV and deal with the fact 100 thousand people have died. Is not his fault but he doesn’t take any responsibility. Nicola sturgeon fronts up everyday

I don’t think he should be visiting anywhere and in certainly won’t win him votes.

By *looboyMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Surely he should have gone back to the North East to explain to those nice fishermen that he was happy to pose for a photo Op with last year, how he has shafted them with his last minute Brexit deal?

Penicuik

"Surely he should have gone back to the North East to explain to those nice fishermen that he was happy to pose for a photo Op with last year, how he has shafted them with his last minute Brexit deal? "

Indeed, the red line deal that Douglas Dross was adamant about. Never trust a Tory.

Penicuik

"I don’t think he should be visiting anywhere and in certainly won’t win him votes. "

He should have visited the morgues and been made to see what’s happened on his watch.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Fuck Boris "

No thank you but would not say no to Andy Burnham.x

Looks like the Torys are in panic mode after the latest polls on independence, and they send their most trusted soldier ...... ironically causing more anger amongst the People he’s trying to convince to stay in the union ..... good job Boris, good job..... and there’s Reece Mogg in the Parliament throwing insults at the Scottish...... what an idiot

By *rumstick1972Man  over a year ago

blantyre

the reason the nats where angry about Boris visit was they missed an opportunity with the manufacturing of the vaccine at Livingston starting today besides when was last time the first minster was seen on the front line visiting covid wards let me guess she hasn't she has been to busy with her propaganda at lunch time i am not a boris fan but as the prime minister of united kingdom he is entitled to visit any part of the uk LABOUR leader Sir Keir Starmer has defended Boris Johnson's trip

By *ullie-kingMan  over a year ago

Wishaw

"the reason the nats where angry about Boris visit was they missed an opportunity with the manufacturing of the vaccine at Livingston starting today besides when was last time the first minster was seen on the front line visiting covid wards let me guess she hasn't she has been to busy with her propaganda at lunch time i am not a boris fan but as the prime minister of united kingdom he is entitled to visit any part of the uk LABOUR leader Sir Keir Starmer has defended Boris Johnson's trip

"

My thoughts exactly

Penicuik

"the reason the nats where angry about Boris visit was they missed an opportunity with the manufacturing of the vaccine at Livingston starting today besides when was last time the first minster was seen on the front line visiting covid wards let me guess she hasn't she has been to busy with her propaganda at lunch time i am not a boris fan but as the prime minister of united kingdom he is entitled to visit any part of the uk LABOUR leader Sir Keir Starmer has defended Boris Johnson's trip

"

You want people visiting covid wards ?

Starmer always backs Johnson, he’s a knight of the English realm and the reason Labour offer zero opposition.

By *ighland gentlemanMan  over a year ago

Tain

He was damned if he did and damned if he didn't.

The last few PMs, Cameron, May and Johnston have all made very infrequent trips North.

But BJ seems to have been reacting purely to the release of the SNP's roadmap to IndyRef2.

If he had visited more often than his current once a yearish average then nobody would be making such a fuss.

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

"

I’m not a Nat by a long shot.

What good can really come from anyone visiting anyone front line right now ?

“I know you’re all really busy with your work, can we stop for a while whilst a handful of people have a walk round and a chat” ?

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

At last a real leader in the region.

"

Million upon millions of PPE contracts given to tory donors and Tory family members without tenders being sought.

"

Tenders for ppe, during a global pandemic . Ahahahahaha This says it all about your mentality of knit picking every little thing.

Can you give us details of SNP donating manufacturers that missed out suppling the ppe.

Penicuik

"

Tenders for ppe, during a global pandemic . Ahahahahaha This says it all about your mentality of knit picking every little thing.

Can you give us details of SNP donating manufacturers that missed out suppling the ppe."

You can invite tenders without meeting.

The procurement of PPE by scotland health board is done in the correct fashion.

Penicuik

https://www.bmj.com/content/371/bmj.m4180

Your welcome

Boris is a baffoon of a man that leaves a trail of destruction in his wake... lies his head off, abandons mothers of his children and runs away from confrontation when being asked a pertinent question when been caught out. He hates the Scots and is on record saying so. Why is it Scotland he keeps visiting go visit the other disinterested countries of the “uk” arrogant twat

By *vcarolTV/TS  over a year ago

kilmarnockish

"

Million upon millions of.... .........without meeting.

"

You sure?

ATOS , EXCEL ... ORIGIN...... these are three involved in the supply chain sourcing from UK and more importantly and extensively Europe. NHS Scotland has very little to do with the procurement process, and the ministers , lol, even less so.

Penicuik

"

Million upon millions of.... .........without meeting.

You sure?

ATOS , EXCEL ... ORIGIN...... these are three involved in the supply chain sourcing from UK and more importantly and extensively Europe. NHS Scotland has very little to do with the procurement process, and the ministers , lol, even less so."

NHS scotland is responsible for buying PPE for its own employees as an example.

You’re correct that the responsibility for rUK falls directly with dildo Harding

The Government says it is not in the public interest to know whether it acted unlawfully in spending hundreds of millions or billions on duff PPE with its 'VIPs'.

We are also asking Government to conduct a full review of companies who did not deliver adequate PPE and recover the profits from those who improperly benefitted. Presumably Government will say this, too, is "not in the public interest"?

£30 to a Tory-run company for a free school meal that cost £5.

£10bn for unusable PPE from Tory mates.

£12bn for failed Test & Trace run by Tory MP’s wife.

How come every Govt initiative ends up with Tories getting their noses in the trough?

FOI request J Maughnam

Penicuik

"He hates the Scots and is on record saying so"

Johnson has ancestry with George l l

Who’s son was the butcher of Cumberland.

Slaughtering Scots at Culloden

The treatment meted out to fleeing Jacobites cemented his position as the most despised figure in Scottish history.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2008/08_august/04/think.shtml

By *otmale5Man  over a year ago

glasgow

His visit is a blatant breaking of the law. Which every other member of the country has be forced to accept. This is a shocking display from our prime minister.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Don't know if any of you saw this yesterday but she was pretty spot on in her comments!

https://www.itv.com/news/2021-01-28/doctor-slams-boris-johnson-for-lying-about-governments-covid-effort-on-gmb

By *eoeclipseWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

"His visit is a blatant breaking of the law. Which every other member of the country has be forced to accept. This is a shocking display from our prime minister. "

Here's what even she forgets, UK laws especially on borders are not controlled by Scotland & UK law supersedes Scottish law anyway.

By *otmale5Man  over a year ago

glasgow

"His visit is a blatant breaking of the law. Which every other member of the country has be forced to accept. This is a shocking display from our prime minister.

Here's what even she forgets, UK laws especially on borders are not controlled by Scotland & UK law supersedes Scottish law anyway.

"

Under the present restrictions is the common law to all countries within the uk which make it an offence to travel out with your area in less given by the exemptions. Boris bust does not fit within the exemption.

Further, uk law does not supersede that of Scotland’s. Scotland as England has is own law structure, statutory and in common law.

Penicuik

"UK law supersedes Scottish law anyway.

"

Except it does not.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Pmsl the lion rampant reading this drivel makes me think the lion whinging.

Get over yourself he is the pm of the UK which we are part of plain and simple.

All this name calling does nothing apart from show the level of bitterness you and folk like you have.

Before you come out with the piss poor the people of Scotland want indy through your sayso is pish.

we had the vote it was remain but the lion whinging won't quit you do not speak for me or scotland so give it a rest and in future let it be known its you whinging not scotland that boat sailed

By *am690127Man  over a year ago

Falkirk

Real leader of death

By *kbull2000Man  over a year ago

Carluke

Really can't see what all the hassle is about and I certainly wouldn't claim one better than the other.

If he wants to visit Scotland and view covid arrangements then let him. He's the Prime Minister, whether anyone likes it or not.

There's no way he'll claim responsibility for the lost lives . He's a politician and as big a liar as them all. But I'm still amazed that folks will point the finger at him, believing that he's personally responsible for all of it. It's a unique situation, there are many participants in the sorry mess and many decisions were made by many people. Some good decisions, some bad decisions. Other countries are just as bad, if not worse.

The death toll is undoubtedly due to some bad decisions, but also the UK having a denser population and let's not forget the idiots who refuse to follow common sense. Example: we have approx 10 million more than France, but it has approx 5 times the land mass.

And the Media are just making it worse by comparing our situation to New Zealand's. Their population is barely over 4 million yet they have approx the same land mass as the UK, there are really only 2 real international airports and their nearest country is Australia which is approx 1500 miles away.

Sturgeon is a liar and a hypocrite. She lied about it being a once in a generation vote, that she would respect the outcome of the vote and that she was unaware of Salmond's disgusting treatment of women.

Under SNP we have a failing educational system that has dropped at least 7 places in the International OECD League Tables and their responce was to just withdraw us, we have a grossly expansive tram system in Edinburgh that is incomplete and fails to reach its final destinations, we have a parliament building that cost a ludicrous amount of money and a new bridge over the Forth that can't be used in icy weather. Our NHS is in no better shape than England's and they're educational curriculum has improved and Scotland has some of the highest rates of child poverty, deprivation and drug misuse in Europe. All of which has been managed (mis-managed) in Scotland after being devolved well over a decade ago. Give me a list of successful SNP managed, public financed projects ....

The SNP are no better than Westminster. I respect neither. They will point out each and every failing or perceived slight from Westminster but refuse to be fair and show successes. Scotland has benefited by £9 billion during this pandemic. That's 9 billion in which Westminster has chosen to put the whole country in debt for, for the benefit in Scotland. Don't bother arguing about tax payers contributions, because the debt is disproportionally higher than Scotland's contribution. Also, we'd have never benefited from Such a favourable deal when purchasing vaccines as we have. A decision and deal that was made before most of the world .

Lets demand that our Govt focus on the real tasks , before we get entrenched in the mud of pointing fingers and comparing. I'm tired of the SNP and Westminster acting like petulant children. I'd much rather they solely focus on what's important : the pandemic, paying for it, keeping people in jobs, the welfare system that's on its knees, education and the NHS.

Anything else is just wasting their time and ours.

"Surely he should have gone back to the North East to explain to those nice fishermen that he was happy to pose for a photo Op with last year, how he has shafted them with his last minute Brexit deal? "

As a fisherman the problem we see with Brexit is not the quotas but the fact the SNP are sitting on all the millions they were given to prepare everyone for Brexit as they don't want it to go seamlessly as that wouldn't do their grievance politics any good. The issue is the transport companies and processors havnt had the funding to prepare. Its easy to blame Westminster for all Scotland woes but maybe start looking a bit closer to home.

By *eoeclipseWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

"His visit is a blatant breaking of the law. Which every other member of the country has be forced to accept. This is a shocking display from our prime minister.

Under the present restrictions is the common law to all countries within the uk which make it an offence to travel out with your area in less given by the exemptions. Boris bust does not fit within the exemption.

Further, uk law does not supersede that of Scotland’s. Scotland as England has is own law structure, statutory and in common law. "

Yes it does, always has for as long as we're been part of the UK. however it is a process. Devolved powers onky go so far.

Plus you do know the r number is below 1 & that only 5% of the UK population have ever been infected with covid....it's not all about covid, it's point scoring using it as cover & using grey areas to give London the finger.

Penicuik

"As a fisherman the problem we see with Brexit is not the quotas"

UK fishermen are tied up in harbour.

EU trawlers come into UK waters, catch their quota and land in EU

The fishing industry thought they could enrich themselves with more fish quota so they voted for Brexit. Now they realize they can't sell their fish back to the EU so are asking the taxpayer to bail them out, to compensate them for their own stupidity.

I’ve zero sympathy with those reaping what they sow.

By *acobite86Man  over a year ago

Monifieth

I agree BoJo shouldn't be visiting anywhere outside London, it's a rule for the elite and another rule for the rest of us, furthermore it's all for political gain nothing more, he is promoting the union and he hopes this ill advised visit will do that. As for his government's handling of the pandemic I think after the first lockdown the government opened things up too quickly and in the wrong order, I work in hospitality and I was back to work before my daughter went back too school, I'm sorry but the schools should be one of the first things to open so the youth don't miss out on education vital to their future. the eat out to help out was taken advantage by almost everyone who did it, inadequate PPE, failing to close borders at the correct time, it's been a failure after failure, u-turn after u-turn. he might not like it but He and his government are responsible for the situation we are in now, granted people breaking restrictions contributed to this as well but the buck stops at the government and the Prime Minister who implements the decisions.

sorry for the essay hahaha.

coatbridge

"I agree BoJo shouldn't be visiting anywhere outside London, it's a rule for the elite and another rule for the rest of us, furthermore it's all for political gain nothing more, he is promoting the union and he hopes this ill advised visit will do that. As for his government's handling of the pandemic I think after the first lockdown the government opened things up too quickly and in the wrong order, I work in hospitality and I was back to work before my daughter went back too school, I'm sorry but the schools should be one of the first things to open so the youth don't miss out on education vital to their future. the eat out to help out was taken advantage by almost everyone who did it, inadequate PPE, failing to close borders at the correct time, it's been a failure after failure, u-turn after u-turn. he might not like it but He and his government are responsible for the situation we are in now, granted people breaking restrictions contributed to this as well but the buck stops at the government and the Prime Minister who implements the decisions.

sorry for the essay hahaha. "

schools should be last to open learning their times tables won't put food on the table.

Monifieth

I'm on furlough so food is always on the table in my case, however o understand that some folk aren't on the furlough scheme, but there are alternatives for those who are struggling putting food on the table.

coatbridge

"I'm on furlough so food is always on the table in my case, however o understand that some folk aren't on the furlough scheme, but there are alternatives for those who are struggling putting food on the table. "
you miss the point kids going to school should be the last thing on the agenda for many reasons

Monifieth

so you think the pubs should open before schools ?

coatbridge

I work in hospitality and I was back to work before my daughter went back too school, I'm sorry but the schools should be one of the first things to open

Your words which I'm stating for a multitude of reasons is wrong the need to feed your family is way more important than kids sitting in a classroom

By *looboyMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Surely he should have gone back to the North East to explain to those nice fishermen that he was happy to pose for a photo Op with last year, how he has shafted them with his last minute Brexit deal?

As a fisherman the problem we see with Brexit is not the quotas but the fact the SNP are sitting on all the millions they were given to prepare everyone for Brexit as they don't want it to go seamlessly as that wouldn't do their grievance politics any good. The issue is the transport companies and processors havnt had the funding to prepare. Its easy to blame Westminster for all Scotland woes but maybe start looking a bit closer to home."

Why didn't all the guys that were protesting last week just drive to Holyrood instead of all the way to Westminster with their wagon loads of fish then if that's the case?

Would of saved a shit ton of fuel they can ill afford and maybe would of highlighted the problem you say exists with the Scottish government better than driving to London, or have I missed something?

"

She hasn’t forgot,reason why borders have not been closed she said Boris was welcome but not the best idea that he comes considering the circumstances.....

Here’s an impression of Boris being interviewed:

Flub flub wibble wibble look at my hair flub flub wibble wibble I’ll speak Latin now flub flub wibble wibble now I’ll prattle on about the gods flub flub wibble wibble

Monifieth

"I work in hospitality and I was back to work before my daughter went back too school, I'm sorry but the schools should be one of the first things to open

Your words which I'm stating for a multitude of reasons is wrong the need to feed your family is way more important than kids sitting in a classroom "

like I said there will always be food on the table, I get paid no matter what and have decent savings to fall back on. that's what it's there for. I understand that there are people who are worse off than me but in my situation that is my view.

coatbridge

"I work in hospitality and I was back to work before my daughter went back too school, I'm sorry but the schools should be one of the first things to open

Your words which I'm stating for a multitude of reasons is wrong the need to feed your family is way more important than kids sitting in a classroom

like I said there will always be food on the table, I get paid no matter what and have decent savings to fall back on. that's what it's there for. I understand that there are people who are worse off than me but in my situation that is my view. "

so I'm alright Jack now while a few posts earlier you complain of rule breakers.

You want your kids back at school with no regards for the rest of the population.

as for you got enough what about all those that don't that are running around attempting to make ends meet.

By *armandwet50Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

"His visit is a blatant breaking of the law. Which every other member of the country has be forced to accept. This is a shocking display from our prime minister. "

Wow how can one person be so wrong on so many levels?

Monifieth

like I said there will always be food on the table, I get paid no matter what and have decent savings to fall back on. that's what it's there for. I understand that there are people who are worse off than me but in my situation that is my view. so I'm alright Jack now while a few posts earlier you complain of rule breakers.

You want your kids back at school with no regards for the rest of the population.

as for you got enough what about all those that don't that are running around attempting to make ends meet.

"

how am I breaking the rules?

By *exybreeksMan  over a year ago

East Calder

Alright, my take on what I've read above:

1) everyone's locked down, his prior case of Covid does not make him immune or unable to carry. He should be locked down like everyone else.

2) this is nothing to do with nats Vs yoons. Anyone should be outraged at this flouting of his own and the Scottish lockdown rules.

3) what is he hoping to achieve? Very few people in Scotland are going to think it's nice he visited, but I would imagine that a hell of a lot more are going to see this as him not caring and doing what he wants.

4) Yes, Nicola, like almost every other world leader could have handled the pandemic better but she was also hamstrung by the UK wide response. Despite this she has shown leadership and Scotland had the lowest per capita rate in the UK.

Anyway. I came here to talk about dicks and tits, not bori... Oh, I suppose it is about on topic.

By *elboy321Man  over a year ago

Paisley

Will Johnson be visiting vaccination centres in Wales, Northern Ireland or England next week ?

No he wont, 100,000 dead on his watch and he travels 500 miles for a photo shot,absolute idiot of a man

"He hates the Scots and is on record saying so

The treatment meted out to fleeing Jacobites cemented his position as the most despised figure in Scottish history.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2008/08_august/04/think.shtml

"

Yeah yeah , blame the decendents because that makes total sense lmfao

East Calder

Yeah yeah , blame the decendents because that makes total sense lmfao "

Yeah, he's perfectly capable of being a total cunt of a man in his own right

By *eedsmale36Man  over a year ago

Leeds

"Fuck Boris

No thank you but would not say no to Andy Burnham.x"

Never had you down as an “eyebrow” person

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

"the reason the nats where angry about Boris visit was they missed an opportunity with the manufacturing of the vaccine at Livingston starting today besides when was last time the first minster was seen on the front line visiting covid wards let me guess she hasn't she has been to busy with her propaganda at lunch time i am not a boris fan but as the prime minister of united kingdom he is entitled to visit

any part of the uk LABOUR leader Sir Keir Starmer has defended Boris Johnson's trip

"

Hear hear, the only sensible post I've so far read in this thread.

And where's the FM? Too busy preparing tomorrow's daily SNP propaganda message.

Shame on you, this shambolic FM.

near Glasgow

http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2008/08_august/04/think.shtml"

Good grief, desperation obviously setting in!

near Glasgow

"Pmsl the lion rampant reading this drivel makes me think the lion whinging.

Get over yourself he is the pm of the UK which we are part of plain and simple.

All this name calling does nothing apart from show the level of bitterness you and folk like you have.

Before you come out with the piss poor the people of Scotland want indy through your sayso is pish.

we had the vote it was remain but the lion whinging won't quit you do not speak for me or scotland so give it a rest and in future let it be known its you whinging not scotland that boat sailed "

Never thought I'd agree with koala, but spot on, nothing but a load of whingers.

We voted, we won, end of.

And agree totally with Rees-Mogg, nothing but a load of moaners, moan, moan, moan.

And by the way, it's IMPOSSIBLE for any country to be independent in the EU, independence is a complete anathema to the EU cause.

And if Scotland was in the EU, we'd be months behind the UK in rolling out the Covid vaccine. Why's that; because the much maligned Boris ordered it months before the EU, which has only just approved it.

And you want closed borders? Well see if you'd like a closed border between the UK and a separate Scotland, because that's what you'd have had.

near Glasgow

How many deaths have been attributed to the flu, this winter? Ehhhh???

At least a third of the Covid attributed deaths have not been Covid at all.

Many of the Covid related deaths, have been caused by drastically weakened bodies through underlying serious illnesses.

Penicuik

"We voted, we won, end of."

You advocate that no more general elections take place on that assumption and we should just be tory fan boys under a China style dictatorship ?

That’s not how politics and democracy works.

Penicuik

Good grief, desperation obviously setting in!"

There is a reason Scottish history is rarely on the curriculum.

Colonialism is rife.

By *tuartieMan  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"Really can't see what all the hassle is about and I certainly wouldn't claim one better than the other.

If he wants to visit Scotland and view covid arrangements then let him. He's the Prime Minister, whether anyone likes it or not.

There's no way he'll claim responsibility for the lost lives . He's a politician and as big a liar as them all. But I'm still amazed that folks will point the finger at him, believing that he's personally responsible for all of it. It's a unique situation, there are many participants in the sorry mess and many decisions were made by many people. Some good decisions, some bad decisions. Other countries are just as bad, if not worse.

The death toll is undoubtedly due to some bad decisions, but also the UK having a denser population and let's not forget the idiots who refuse to follow common sense. Example: we have approx 10 million more than France, but it has approx 5 times the land mass.

And the Media are just making it worse by comparing our situation to New Zealand's. Their population is barely over 4 million yet they have approx the same land mass as the UK, there are really only 2 real international airports and their nearest country is Australia which is approx 1500 miles away.

Sturgeon is a liar and a hypocrite. She lied about it being a once in a generation vote, that she would respect the outcome of the vote and that she was unaware of Salmond's disgusting treatment of women.

Under SNP we have a failing educational system that has dropped at least 7 places in the International OECD League Tables and their responce was to just withdraw us, we have a grossly expansive tram system in Edinburgh that is incomplete and fails to reach its final destinations, we have a parliament building that cost a ludicrous amount of money and a new bridge over the Forth that can't be used in icy weather. Our NHS is in no better shape than England's and they're educational curriculum has improved and Scotland has some of the highest rates of child poverty, deprivation and drug misuse in Europe. All of which has been managed (mis-managed) in Scotland after being devolved well over a decade ago. Give me a list of successful SNP managed, public financed projects ....

The SNP are no better than Westminster. I respect neither. They will point out each and every failing or perceived slight from Westminster but refuse to be fair and show successes. Scotland has benefited by £9 billion during this pandemic. That's 9 billion in which Westminster has chosen to put the whole country in debt for, for the benefit in Scotland. Don't bother arguing about tax payers contributions, because the debt is disproportionally higher than Scotland's contribution. Also, we'd have never benefited from Such a favourable deal when purchasing vaccines as we have. A decision and deal that was made before most of the world .

Lets demand that our Govt focus on the real tasks , before we get entrenched in the mud of pointing fingers and comparing. I'm tired of the SNP and Westminster acting like petulant children. I'd much rather they solely focus on what's important : the pandemic, paying for it, keeping people in jobs, the welfare system that's on its knees, education and the NHS.

Anything else is just wasting their time and ours."

Well said.

Boris is a Dick head!!

Its only on the news because the assholes that are the snp snazis are feeling the heat about their failings and Boris is quite rightly as he should in a democracy visit all areas of the country to press for the union. Fuck the snp. National socialism needs wiped out, it destroys society.

By *elboy321Man  over a year ago

Paisley

The worst Prime minister in my lifetime ,only gammons and statue defenders (lol) up here like the own.The Britnats are scared stiff of the Scottish vote as they know the conservatits and labour are lost causes.

coatbridge

"We voted, we won, end of.

You advocate that no more general elections take place on that assumption and we should just be tory fan boys under a China style dictatorship ?

"

please educate us how it should work cry cry cry Stamp feet while plastering paint on your face screeching freedom.

Alternatively would it possibly be better to accept the decision that was reach and move forward instead of crying wolf?

coatbridge

"How many deaths have been attributed to the flu, this winter? Ehhhh???

At least a third of the Covid attributed deaths have not been Covid at all.

Many of the Covid related deaths, have been caused by drastically weakened bodies through underlying serious illnesses.

"

alot of the reported deaths due to covid are bad interpretations also look into how a positive test is gained the process of doubling.

You die of a brain hemmorage and you had a "positive" result covid is placed on the cert.

Penicuik

please educate us how it should work cry cry cry Stamp feet while plastering paint on your face screeching freedom.

Alternatively would it possibly be better to accept the decision that was reach and move forward instead of crying wolf? "

If folk want to be continually owned and dictated to by another country (England) bash on.

I’m in the self determination camp.

coatbridge

Alternatively would it possibly be better to accept the decision that was reach and move forward instead of crying wolf?

If folk want to be continually owned and dictated to by another country (England) bash on.

I’m in the self determination camp. "

England envy?

They are part of the UK same as Scotland if you feel England is above you that's your problem thankfully not one shared by many

Penicuik

I’m in the self determination camp. England envy?

They are part of the UK same as Scotland if you feel England is above you that's your problem thankfully not one shared by many"

Look at what’s devolved and what’s reserved and the reasons why.

Penicuik

"They are part of the UK same as Scotland if you feel England is above you that's your problem thankfully not one shared by many"

You do realise the UK is not a country but a political union ?

coatbridge

"They are part of the UK same as Scotland if you feel England is above you that's your problem thankfully not one shared by many

You do realise the UK is not a country but a political union ? "

lol you really have a chip on your shoulder get over it or keep crying it's some sort of entertainment

Penicuik

"They are part of the UK same as Scotland if you feel England is above you that's your problem thankfully not one shared by many

You do realise the UK is not a country but a political union ? lol you really have a chip on your shoulder get over it or keep crying it's some sort of entertainment"

I win

coatbridge

You do realise the UK is not a country but a political union ? lol you really have a chip on your shoulder get over it or keep crying it's some sort of entertainment

I win "

yup just like you won the referendum

Penicuik

You do realise the UK is not a country but a political union ? lol you really have a chip on your shoulder get over it or keep crying it's some sort of entertainment

I win yup just like you won the referendum "

Which is why the yoons are running scared.

There is zero opposition in Scotland

Latest (Jan 21st - 25th) YouGov favourability ratings in Scotland (net score):

Nicola Sturgeon - 59% (+21)

Boris Johnson - 21% (-54)

coatbridge

I win yup just like you won the referendum

Boris Johnson - 21% (-54) "

see your doing it again get over it the result is in and what you wanted ain't agreed on your a UK citizen so enjoy petty name calling because you don't get your way just further proves the point of crying like a wean don't work.

Lol you will be lucky if there even is an snp by 2022 its self imploding now the lies and deceptions are pouring out

Penicuik

Boris Johnson - 21% (-54) see your doing it again get over it the result is in and what you wanted ain't agreed on your a UK citizen so enjoy petty name calling because you don't get your way just further proves the point of crying like a wean don't work.

Lol you will be lucky if there even is an snp by 2022 its self imploding now the lies and deceptions are pouring out"

Circa 80,000 members leaves an awful lot of YES votes.

coatbridge

Boris Johnson - 21% (-54) see your doing it again get over it the result is in and what you wanted ain't agreed on your a UK citizen so enjoy petty name calling because you don't get your way just further proves the point of crying like a wean don't work.

Lol you will be lucky if there even is an snp by 2022 its self imploding now the lies and deceptions are pouring out

"

stamp stamp cry cry will leave you with your unicorns n n dreams I'm off to reality

Penicuik

stamp stamp cry cry will leave you with your unicorns n n dreams I'm off to reality "

That’s because you offer no argument for the union whatsoever.

stamp stamp cry cry will leave you with your unicorns n n dreams I'm off to reality

That’s because you offer no argument for the union whatsoever. "

You've been told so many times , since we are already in the union and voted for the union there is no argument to be made for it lmao . You need to make the argument for an independent Scotland, so far all we've seen is deflection when asked real questions. Lol make your case .

Penicuik

You've been told so many times , since we are already in the union and voted for the union there is no argument to be made for it lmao . You need to make the argument for an independent Scotland, so far all we've seen is deflection when asked real questions. Lol make your case . "

90% of UK’s total fresh water

34% of the UK’s natural wealth

26% of UK’s renewable energy generation and 90% of its hydro power.

32% of the UK’s land mass and 62% of its offshore maritime area.

96% of the UK’s crude oil and 63% natural gas production.

60% UK’s timber production

70% of the UK’s fish landings

25% of Europe’s offshore wind resources and 25% Europe’s tidal energy resources.

To put that figure into context with 8.4% of the UK population Scotland’s natural wealth represents 34% of the UK’s as a whole.

It’s also worth noting that these latest figures are for 2015 at the depth of the oil price collapse meaning the next set of figures will be significantly higher as prices have recovered and extraction costs reduced dramatically.

https://www.businessforscotland.com/scotland-is-one-of-the-worlds-most-naturally-wealthy-nations/

Your only argument for the union is your pal stays in England lolz

You've been told so many times , since we are already in the union and voted for the union there is no argument to be made for it lmao . You need to make the argument for an independent Scotland, so far all we've seen is deflection when asked real questions. Lol make your case .

25% of Europe’s offshore wind resources and 25% Europe’s tidal energy resources.

To put that figure into context with 8.4% of the UK population Scotland’s natural wealth represents 34% of the UK’s as a whole.

It’s also worth noting that these latest figures are for 2015 at the depth of the oil price collapse meaning the next set of figures will be significantly higher as prices have recovered and extraction costs reduced dramatically.

https://www.businessforscotland.com/scotland-is-one-of-the-worlds-most-naturally-wealthy-nations/

"

What currency will we use ?

Penicuik

What currency will we use ?"

Well given it was a Scotsman who founded the BOE I’ll settle for the pound or goats.

Well given it was a Scotsman who founded the BOE I’ll settle for the pound or goats. "

If the matra is to get back into the EU we must adopt the Euro.

No thx .

Next

What size army will we have ?

Penicuik

Well given it was a Scotsman who founded the BOE I’ll settle for the pound or goats.

No thx .

Next

What size army will we have ?"

You finished with currency already ? Oh dear.

I was about to talk about Estonia, Croatia and Slovakia as well.

We could still have Scottish military and rent out the nuke base to our southern friends.

No thx .

Next

We could still have Scottish military and rent out the nuke base to our southern friends.

"

Whats this " could" pish . I dont want the same answers as salmond gave , we could have this and that. We "should" be ok blah blah blah

I want to know definitively what it will look like .

I want real answers not "could"

Answers.

I want to know how much it will cost me personally. I KNOW what I pay in tax just now. You've yet to convince me with your argument. Think I'll stay where I am .

Penicuik

No thx .

Next

Whats this " could" pish . I dont want the same answers as salmond gave , we could have this and that. We "should" be ok blah blah blah

Answers.

I want to know how much it will cost me personally. I KNOW what I pay in tax just now. You've yet to convince me with your argument. Think I'll stay where I am . "

I’ve given you a link to what the business experts provide on everything from currency to civil.

If you looked at that you would educate yourself.

You haven’t provided any point for maintaining the union other than your pal stays in englandshire.

This has zero to do with Salmond except in your eyes.

Penicuik

UK state pension worst in developed world and has the highest retirement age.

Let’s talk pensions zest

No thx .

Next

Answers.

I want to know how much it will cost me personally. I KNOW what I pay in tax just now. You've yet to convince me with your argument. Think I'll stay where I am .

I’ve given you a link to what the business experts provide on everything from currency to civil.

You haven’t provided any point for maintaining the union other than your pal stays in englandshire.

This has zero to do with Salmond except in your eyes. "

So it should be easy for you to tell me how much it will cost me personally then. And the army size and the currency , and won't take us back into Europe as that won't be independent . Send me the link where the SNP states all the above information in black and white then you can sign me up

Penicuik

No thx .

Next

Answers.

So it should be easy for you to tell me how much it will cost me personally then. And the army size and the currency , and won't take us back into Europe as that won't be independent . Send me the link where the SNP states all the above information in black and white then you can sign me up "

I’ve provided everything and more. We can all see who’s schooling who

No thx .

Next

Answers.

So it should be easy for you to tell me how much it will cost me personally then. And the army size and the currency , and won't take us back into Europe as that won't be independent . Send me the link where the SNP states all the above information in black and white then you can sign me up

I’ve provided everything and more. We can all see who’s schooling who "

So the SNP have no details , thats all you need to say. Just like salmonds white paper the last time.

You know even the SNP said the last white paper was a work of fiction that was used during the last referendum. You like history, watch how it has an uncanny way of repeating itself.

By *leasure domMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

With over 100,000 covid deaths on the incompetent sociopath's non-existent conscience ("I accept responsibility" - but without really accepting responsibility and resigning), degenerate serial liar Boris Kemal chose to contravene the covid travel ban for the entirely non-essential reason of a propaganda tour.

The dereliction of duty by the head of Police Scotland to apply the regulations without fear or favour was scandalous and he should have been sacked.

Every visit by the blond buffoon (even the tories in Scotland referred to their efforts to avoid having him as leader as project arse) is a boost for Scottish democracy (the majority's desire for independence), so at least there is a silver lining to the cloud that is clown Boris.

His ego and Trumpian need to be loved must be hating the negative press that his visit created, plus Nicola Sturgeon's popularity rating compared to his negative figures, a poll in England also showing she is more popular than him south of the border, and finally two opinion columns in the Sunday Heil and Torygraph accepting that the union was finished and the Pm should come to terms with that.

Add in the catastrophic fallout of the brexit shit-storm and it looks like a steady downhill zipwire for the hapless, hopeless clown who would be king.

Penicuik

No thx .

Next

Answers.

So the SNP have no details , thats all you need to say. Just like salmonds white paper the last time.

You know even the SNP said the last white paper was a work of fiction that was used during the last referendum. You like history, watch how it has an uncanny way of repeating itself. "

Is there a reason you still won’t give any benefits of the union despite being asked numerous times. ?

Your pal down south don’t count

No thx .

Next

Answers.

You know even the SNP said the last white paper was a work of fiction that was used during the last referendum. You like history, watch how it has an uncanny way of repeating itself.

Is there a reason you still won’t give any benefits of the union despite being asked numerous times. ?

"

You need to make an argument to become independent. That's how it works, otherwise people just see 'why change, it's too much hassle'

I think the fella had genuine concerns.

What currency with Scotland use? You could use the Euro if you apply to rejoin the EU granted but that'll take time.

What about military? You could have Scotland's share of the British Army but that's only circa 10k personnel (half are Navy).

Personally, I think Scotland could go it alone using the natural resources available to them but that's only a small part of it. There's many more questions to be answered before converting everyone.

Penicuik

No thx .

Next

Answers.

You need to make an argument to become independent. That's how it works, otherwise people just see 'why change, it's too much hassle'

What currency with Scotland use? You could use the Euro if you apply to rejoin the EU granted but that'll take time.

What about military? You could have Scotland's share of the British Army but that's only circa 10k personnel (half are Navy).

Personally, I think Scotland could go it alone using the natural resources available to them but that's only a small part of it. There's many more questions to be answered before converting everyone."

I’ve already outlined scotland vast wealth of natural resources.

The currency issue, military, civil and more.

Staunch will never be converted. It’s the soft no’s who need to be.

I’ve genuinely yet to hear any benefits of remaining in a broken union.

By *cots tottyMan  over a year ago

aberdeen

Yawn yawn yawn sorry folks away to watch a party political broadcast on behalf of the monster looney party then a chapter of war and peace Boris doesn’t to have to do any damage the snp are doing this to themselves watch this space over the next few weeks

No thx .

Next

Answers.

Personally, I think Scotland could go it alone using the natural resources available to them but that's only a small part of it. There's many more questions to be answered before converting everyone.

"

I agree with you on the natural resources side but it'll only get you so far.

As far as I seen 'a scotsman created the BOE'. That's not a valid answer to which currency Scotland will use.

And you said 'we can still have military'. That's not an answer either. How are going to recruit more? 10k isn't enough.

As you said it's the soft no's that need converting. There will however be soft yes' too though and those will also need to be convinced.

Penicuik

No thx .

Next

Answers.

As far as I seen 'a scotsman created the BOE'. That's not a valid answer to which currency Scotland will use.

And you said 'we can still have military'. That's not an answer either. How are going to recruit more? 10k isn't enough.

As you said it's the soft no's that need converting. There will however be soft yes' too though and those will also need to be convinced."

I offered the Slovakia, Croatia, Estonia model to the currency question.

The civil and military question is more in depth here.

https://www.businessforscotland.com/independence-will-create-6640-new-civil-service-jobs-boosting-scotlands-economy/

No thx .

Next

Answers.

As you said it's the soft no's that need converting. There will however be soft yes' too though and those will also need to be convinced.

https://www.businessforscotland.com/independence-will-create-6640-new-civil-service-jobs-boosting-scotlands-economy/"

So Scotland create their own central bank? That could work but 2 of those now use the Euro.

I've had a quick browse of that link. It seems to suggest Scotland only need 13k military personnel. I'd say Scotland need a much larger figure than that but at least it's a study that any independence campaign could use.

Penicuik

No thx .

Next

Answers.

https://www.businessforscotland.com/independence-will-create-6640-new-civil-service-jobs-boosting-scotlands-economy/

So Scotland create their own central bank? That could work but 2 of those now use the Euro.

I've had a quick browse of that link. It seems to suggest Scotland only need 13k military personnel. I'd say Scotland need a much larger figure than that but at least it's a study that any independence campaign could use."

At least you took the time to look

There is no time limit on joining the euro, only that you have your own currency.

Penicuik

"I've had a quick browse of that link. It seems to suggest Scotland only need 13k military personnel. I'd say Scotland need a much larger figure than that but at least it's a study that any independence campaign could use."

The ROI has circa 8,750 (2019) defence force with 1,778 (2018) reserve.

"I've had a quick browse of that link. It seems to suggest Scotland only need 13k military personnel. I'd say Scotland need a much larger figure than that but at least it's a study that any independence campaign could use.

The ROI has circa 8,750 (2019) defence force with 1,778 (2018) reserve.

"

Fair enough. 13k just seems like a very small number to me. The UK as a whole has circa 200k

No thx .

Next

Answers.

I've had a quick browse of that link. It seems to suggest Scotland only need 13k military personnel. I'd say Scotland need a much larger figure than that but at least it's a study that any independence campaign could use.

There is no time limit on joining the euro, only that you have your own currency. "

Am I to gather by this statement that you would then push for rejoining the EU?

Obviously, that's your right but if that is the plan for Scotland that'll lose some votes too won't it?

Penicuik

No thx .

Next

Answers.

There is no time limit on joining the euro, only that you have your own currency.

Obviously, that's your right but if that is the plan for Scotland that'll lose some votes too won't it?"

The EU or not will be decided once indy.

Scotland was promised that to remain in the EU then vote NO.

See how that lie developed.

No thx .

Next

Answers.

Obviously, that's your right but if that is the plan for Scotland that'll lose some votes too won't it?

See how that lie developed. "

It will of course be decided after indy but I'm pretty sure the electorate will want to know the plan.

coatbridge

No thx .

Next

Answers.

It will of course be decided after indy but I'm pretty sure the electorate will want to know the plan."

that was a great chat you had although you left out lots but concentrate on one important fact........ We had a referendum and the nays won the nays won lol

East Calder

What's with all the mad toons who want less democracy? The red was 7 years ago and a lot has changed since then. We're on our 3rd prime minister, we've had 2 general elections and we've left the most powerful trading block in the world on the back of a different referendum.

Its like Celtic just claiming they won this season because they won last season. A hell of a lot has changed since then.

Get that Dick head Boris out

By *ornyone30Man  over a year ago

ABERDEEN

He is a cunt.

By *leasure domMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

One referendum in 300 years, with illegal and anti-democratic interference and a host of broken promises - yup, that's acceptable for the democracy deniers and abusers, the britnat extremists and their uncle jock supplicants.

Rule britannia, long live the Reich, sorry empire - the worst empire in the sorry history of mankind

coatbridge

"What's with all the mad toons who want less democracy? The red was 7 years ago and a lot has changed since then. We're on our 3rd prime minister, we've had 2 general elections and we've left the most powerful trading block in the world on the back of a different referendum.

Its like Celtic just claiming they won this season because they won last season. A hell of a lot has changed since then."

by you crazy thought independence can never be as yes wins its then an outcry for Another then another so on so fourth for all time there's your reason it was a once in a generation vote

Penicuik

"it was a once in a generation vote "

Show me where in the Edinburgh agreement the “once in a generation’ is incorporated. ?

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"it was a once in a generation vote

Show me where in the Edinburgh agreement the “once in a generation’ is incorporated. ?

"

Google it to find video footage of Nicola saying "once in a generation" several times.

By *ornyone30Man  over a year ago

ABERDEEN

Google it to find video footage of Nicola saying "once in a generation" several times."

Google boris talking about dead in a ditch.....still waiting.

No thx .

Next

Answers.

See how that lie developed. "

What do you mean rejoining the EU will be decided after the Indy referendum has been sorted. Surely its a certainty as that's the whole reason you are shouting and crying about it being the substantial change that warrants the need for another referendum in the first place. Surely your not saying the SNP are simply using it as an excuse for indy 2 and after independence they will change their mind about rejoining the EU.

That would give unionists the chance of another referendum as they would class it as significant change and hence the cycle goes on and on.

Penicuik

Google it to find video footage of Nicola saying "once in a generation" several times."

Dearly dearly me. What someone says and what’s actually in the “agreement” are 2 completely different things lol.

Doris and the ditch ?

Penicuik

No thx .

Next

Answers.

What do you mean rejoining the EU will be decided after the Indy referendum has been sorted. Surely its a certainty as that's the whole reason you are shouting and crying about it being the substantial change that warrants the need for another referendum in the first place. Surely your not saying the SNP are simply using it as an excuse for indy 2 and after independence they will change their mind about rejoining the EU.

That would give unionists the chance of another referendum as they would class it as significant change and hence the cycle goes on and on. "

I stopped reading after shouting and crying.

Pop over to big boys n girls forum in politics to be further schooled.

Penicuik

So the fall out continues. Doris knew about the covid outbreak at Scots lab and still visited it.

No thx .

Next

Answers.

That would give unionists the chance of another referendum as they would class it as significant change and hence the cycle goes on and on.

I stopped reading after shouting and crying.

Pop over to big boys n girls forum in politics to be further schooled. "

No you didn't, you just don't have a response.

He hasn't been in Scotland for nearly a week ,just let it go and be thankful people.

Penicuik

"Pop over to big boys n girls forum in politics to be further schooled.

No you didn't, you just don't have a response. "

Plenty responses for folks to see for the indy cause.

How many times have I asked you to put forward a case for the Union ?

12 times now all in and deflect deflect ma pals down south. Deflect deflect. Lolzzzzzz

Penicuik

Boris Johnson went to a laboratory knowing there was an outbreak of COVID then onto a vaccination centre.

His response to this reckless behaviour?

I’ll go WHERE I want and when I want.

100,000 plus deaths on his watch

Tain

The vaccine lab say they told Downing Street of the covid outbreak.

Downing Street admit they knew before the visit.

PMBJ says he was not aware.

I have no time for Boris. He is not a leader but an opportunist.

Sturgeon is exactly the same and will twist anything to her advantage promising a goldmine for everyone who votes for her (which means you are voting for independence according to her). She will not mention the realities.

Boris was one man.. yet no one mentions the rugby, football and all the hangers on moving around Europe during lockdown.

They seem to be getting it all the time and no doubt spreading it.

What do people want... a lockdown or not.. you cannot criticise politicians then look for the next match?

coatbridge

"I have no time for Boris. He is not a leader but an opportunist.

Sturgeon is exactly the same and will twist anything to her advantage promising a goldmine for everyone who votes for her (which means you are voting for independence according to her). She will not mention the realities.

Boris was one man.. yet no one mentions the rugby, football and all the hangers on moving around Europe during lockdown.

What do people want... a lockdown or not.. you cannot criticise politicians then look for the next match?"

this.... when you look at the numbers of country's that actually locked down instead of the populace lockdown and elites do as they please it becomes very clear I was in a country that shutdown all movement shut all shops apart from essentials (so supermarkets couldn't sell electronics alcohol Garden goods DIY goods) their total figures read like the western worlds daily figures.

Though that also causes massive problems

East Calder

What do people want... a lockdown or not.. you cannot criticise politicians then look for the next match?"

The only teams to have played in Europe this season are Celtic and Rangers and neither of them caught COVID while out playing there. Celtics I'll advised Dubai Jolly is another matter entirely and the fact the SPFL have swept that under the carpet is disgraceful.

Outside of that all cases have been caught in the local community, and rigorous testing has ensured it's not passed from one team to another.

Unless you can provide an example of sportsmen/women going to Europe to train/play and contracting the virus?

coatbridge

What do people want... a lockdown or not.. you cannot criticise politicians then look for the next match?

The only teams to have played in Europe this season are Celtic and Rangers and neither of them caught COVID while out playing there. Celtics I'll advised Dubai Jolly is another matter entirely and the fact the SPFL have swept that under the carpet is disgraceful.

Outside of that all cases have been caught in the local community, and rigorous testing has ensured it's not passed from one team to another.

Unless you can provide an example of sportsmen/women going to Europe to train/play and contracting the virus?"

you do realise how this virus spreads its not just the athlete take the trip drivers to airport coffee snacks at airport toilet use baggage handlers check in personnel plane crew ground crew other airport user same when you land hotel staff team mates kitchen staff phisios the list goes on

East Calder

Unless you can provide an example of sportsmen/women going to Europe to train/play and contracting the virus?you do realise how this virus spreads its not just the athlete take the trip drivers to airport coffee snacks at airport toilet use baggage handlers check in personnel plane crew ground crew other airport user same when you land hotel staff team mates kitchen staff phisios the list goes on "

Aye, and if you can provide proof that their trips caused anyone to catch COVID I'll happily agree with you, but to blame sportsmen playing in Europe when arseholes are fucking off to Dubai for a jolly is a bit rich.

coatbridge

Unless you can provide an example of sportsmen/women going to Europe to train/play and contracting the virus?you do realise how this virus spreads its not just the athlete take the trip drivers to airport coffee snacks at airport toilet use baggage handlers check in personnel plane crew ground crew other airport user same when you land hotel staff team mates kitchen staff phisios the list goes on

Aye, and if you can provide proof that their trips caused anyone to catch COVID I'll happily agree with you, but to blame sportsmen playing in Europe when arseholes are fucking off to Dubai for a jolly is a bit rich. "

you know that proof is not possible with incubation times right?

The fact is it ain't lockdown when so called elites can swan about globetrotting while Joe blogs is fined for sitting in a park 20 mins from their home.

If you really need names of athletes or periphery sportsperson go look it up the list is extensive

By *uffolkJohnMan  over a year ago

Newmarket

They are doing nothing wrong. It is within the law and if you could you would go on holiday with your family. Good luck to them I say and don't worry about the envious.

By *othardandfreeMan  over a year ago

.here and there

Unless you can provide an example of sportsmen/women going to Europe to train/play and contracting the virus?"

Andy Murray and Lewis Hamiltion

Tain

Scottish womens rugby contracted corona in Italy.

Glasgow rugby caught it in France

By *exyspecs and supermanCouple  over a year ago

A house, a very big house in the country

[Removed by poster at 04/02/21 22:33:25]

By *exyspecs and supermanCouple  over a year ago

A house, a very big house in the country

He shouldn't have travelled.

Period.

Ss

I attempted to read the thread but apologies I couldn’t. A stab at how it went. Someone has an opinion that someone else disagrees with and no one wins?

That’s life, we are all entitled to have an opinion. If anyone is arrogant enough to think they are right then it defeats the purpose of democracy

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

I think the queens should step down and Boris should be the next king of England and north Britain.

near Glasgow

"Yawn yawn yawn sorry folks away to watch a party political broadcast on behalf of the monster looney party then a chapter of war and peace Boris doesn’t to have to do any damage the snp are doing this to themselves watch this space over the next few weeks "

Hear hear.

near Glasgow

No thx .

Next

Answers.

Obviously, that's your right but if that is the plan for Scotland that'll lose some votes too won't it?"

But Scotland can't be independent in the EU, it's impossible for a country to be independent in the EU.

What don't the intellectuals of the SNP understand, independence is a complete anathema to the EU cause

End of.

"I attempted to read the thread but apologies I couldn’t. A stab at how it went. Someone has an opinion that someone else disagrees with and no one wins?

That’s life, we are all entitled to have an opinion. If anyone is arrogant enough to think they are right then it defeats the purpose of democracy "

This..

My thoughts too...

» Add a new message to this topic