FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > The way it is

The way it is

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’ve been on this site for a while now but not everyday or week. Maybe it’s corona virus or different people being in here but it’s difficult to get a chat. Anyone else agree?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I totally agree, there's so much judgement about. Its even harder for single men as there's so much choice. Unfortunately good men will always be overlooked

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I totally agree, there's so much judgement about. Its even harder for single men as there's so much choice. Unfortunately good men will always be overlooked "
Nonsense! The good guys always stand out in my opinion.

I think most have been putting this time to good use in getting to know people so that when this is over a few friendships have been formed

"I totally agree, there's so much judgement about. Its even harder for single men as there's so much choice. Unfortunately good men will always be overlooked Nonsense! The good guys always stand out in my opinion.

I think most have been putting this time to good use in getting to know people so that when this is over a few friendships have been formed "

Couldn’t agree more

Youd think s, maybe my problem is being too nice lol

"I totally agree, there's so much judgement about. Its even harder for single men as there's so much choice. Unfortunately good men will always be overlooked Nonsense! The good guys always stand out in my opinion.

I think most have been putting this time to good use in getting to know people so that when this is over a few friendships have been formed "

I was just wondering why I don’t even chat with people on here now. Nothing to do with judgement or people’s opinion on good guys. At least we are chatting

Personally I do my own searching so can’t answer that for either of you guys sorry

To be honest I totally understand that men find it difficult to understand why nobody chats or seems interested. Like I said theres so much choice for women and couples etc that its impossible for them to chat too everybody. Theres a diamond in the rough for everyone, just gotta find it

"To be honest I totally understand that men find it difficult to understand why nobody chats or seems interested. Like I said theres so much choice for women and couples etc that its impossible for them to chat too everybody. Theres a diamond in the rough for everyone, just gotta find it "
Exactly !!

I’m not asking the question in an insecure manner because I’m not. When I joined this site you could have some banter with people recently I’m finding you can’t. That’s all

"I’m not asking the question in an insecure manner because I’m not. When I joined this site you could have some banter with people recently I’m finding you can’t. That’s all "

Maybe some like banter to go somewhere and obviously with the pandemic it shouldn’t. Sometimes chatting for too long things fizzle out, just a thought.

"I’m not asking the question in an insecure manner because I’m not. When I joined this site you could have some banter with people recently I’m finding you can’t. That’s all "
I think it just depends who you are chatting with what responses you get.

What might be banter to you might not be to someone else also without facial expressions banter doesnt always come across in the way they were intended

"I’m not asking the question in an insecure manner because I’m not. When I joined this site you could have some banter with people recently I’m finding you can’t. That’s all

Maybe some like banter to go somewhere and obviously with the pandemic it shouldn’t. Sometimes chatting for too long things fizzle out, just a thought. "

Unless a conversation happens then we don’t know if things will fizzle out. Chicken and egg situation

All about the chat for me just now.

The amount of folk who ask to meet is disgraceful. As if I’m going to put my loved ones at risk for a coffee or shag.

"All about the chat for me just now.

The amount of folk who ask to meet is disgraceful. As if I’m going to put my loved ones at risk for a coffee or shag.

"

Hence why a lot don’t wish to chat??? Again just a thought and only for some, not saying that’s everyone.

"I’ve been on this site for a while now but not everyday or week. Maybe it’s corona virus or different people being in here but it’s difficult to get a chat. Anyone else agree?"

The first thing any of us do before we chat to someone is look at their profile.

That may well be your problem.

"I’m not asking the question in an insecure manner because I’m not. When I joined this site you could have some banter with people recently I’m finding you can’t. That’s all

Maybe some like banter to go somewhere and obviously with the pandemic it shouldn’t. Sometimes chatting for too long things fizzle out, just a thought.

Unless a conversation happens then we don’t know if things will fizzle out. Chicken and egg situation "

Well I’m not saying that’s everyone’s thought but might be some, you were seeking speculation on the subject?? That and as was said there are a lot more men than women/couples.

"I’ve been on this site for a while now but not everyday or week. Maybe it’s corona virus or different people being in here but it’s difficult to get a chat. Anyone else agree?

The first thing any of us do before we chat to someone is look at their profile.

That may well be your problem. "

Lol so when did I say there was a problem? I only asked a question. If someone doesn’t like my profile then all good such is life. I’m old enough to know that I get on well with people. Just recently it’s changed a bit on here

Unless a conversation happens then we don’t know if things will fizzle out. Chicken and egg situation

Well I’m not saying that’s everyone’s thought but might be some, you were seeking speculation on the subject?? That and as was said there are a lot more men than women/couples. "

Very true I created a post for opinions and I’m enjoying these opinions

By *oldswarriorMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

"I’ve been on this site for a while now but not everyday or week. Maybe it’s corona virus or different people being in here but it’s difficult to get a chat. Anyone else agree?"

Its a tough time for everyone.

I've noticed the regular's i chat with are only on now and again.

It hasn't died a death, but people have put swinging to the bottom of the to do list.

In saying that I've made contact with an amazing woman who i met years ago at CJ's.

All down to the fact that everything has slowed down, and she actually had a chance to read her messages without bulk deleting.

Chin up guy's. Tomorrow's a different day

"I’ve been on this site for a while now but not everyday or week. Maybe it’s corona virus or different people being in here but it’s difficult to get a chat. Anyone else agree?

Its a tough time for everyone.

I've noticed the regular's i chat with are only on now and again.

It hasn't died a death, but people have put swinging to the bottom of the to do list.

In saying that I've made contact with an amazing woman who i met years ago at CJ's.

All down to the fact that everything has slowed down, and she actually had a chance to read her messages without bulk deleting.

Chin up guy's. Tomorrow's a different day "

Well played my friend. No one should come on this site if they struggle in real life. On here you will struggle more. That’s not why I’m here I enjoy the unique aspects of the site. I just feel that you can’t even have a chat now without creating a post wondering why

Lol so when did I say there was a problem? I only asked a question. If someone doesn’t like my profile then all good such is life. I’m old enough to know that I get on well with people. Just recently it’s changed a bit on here"

Let us rephrase that.

This might be the reason that you find it difficult to get a chat.

Lol so when did I say there was a problem? I only asked a question. If someone doesn’t like my profile then all good such is life. I’m old enough to know that I get on well with people. Just recently it’s changed a bit on here

Let us rephrase that.

This might be the reason that you find it difficult to get a chat. "

Possibly, or maybe it’s because I come on every few weeks whereas other people are building relationships

By *estless nativeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

I think many people are spending less time on the site and/or less time chatting, and when they do its mostly with people they already know.

Once we are seeing an end to covid restrictions this will probably change.

By *assy LassieWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"I think many people are spending less time on the site and/or less time chatting, and when they do its mostly with people they already know.

"

This. I just come on for the forums. Not chatting very much at the minute

"I think many people are spending less time on the site and/or less time chatting, and when they do its mostly with people they already know.

This. I just come on for the forums. Not chatting very much at the minute"

The forums is chatting maybe I should just stick to this. Thanks all

Theres been some really interesting points of view and it's a group chat which is the winner in the end

For me it's been the virus, not long out of a 16 yr relationship. I am finding a whole new me! Just such a difficult time at the moment x

"For me it's been the virus, not long out of a 16 yr relationship. I am finding a whole new me! Just such a difficult time at the moment x"

It’s the hardest time collectively we have gone through since the war.

Can't argue that it's the strangest time we've ever went through, all the more important to be more human. I'll never dismiss anybody and will chat to anyone who wants to

"Can't argue that it's the strangest time we've ever went through, all the more important to be more human. I'll never dismiss anybody and will chat to anyone who wants to "
we need to show support for everyone, no one now's how people are coping. Just sometimes nice to ask , how are you x

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

If your finding it hard to chat with folk bad news the issue is you most folk will chat if you interest them and then only until you don't same as life accept it and it will be a whole lot easier for you

» Add a new message to this topic