FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Age Range

Age Range

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’m sure that we all fancy someone on here but just can’t talk to them as we are outside the age range - as I’m 54 I’m sadly experiencing this a lot on here

So I thought let’s give us a chance to declare via the forum who we fancy the pants off and maybe if they see they can change their age range and contact u

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

There's enough desperation in the world why not just accept they ain't interested instead of attempting to shame them into talking to you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I notice you didn't go first OP?

"There's enough desperation in the world why not just accept they ain't interested instead of attempting to shame them into talking to you"

First of all, total utter bollocks - I’m not shaming anyone - I just thought I was being helpful but in your eyes I’m just a twat so thanks a bunch

"I notice you didn't go first OP? "

I just couldn’t quite remember the name but I’ll start with XSexyFunCoupleX - her pics are incredible

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"There's enough desperation in the world why not just accept they ain't interested instead of attempting to shame them into talking to you

First of all, total utter bollocks - I’m not shaming anyone - I just thought I was being helpful but in your eyes I’m just a twat so thanks a bunch "

declare in the forum which imo is an attempt to get folk to engage in something they have no desire for

Why would you declare someone you fancy that you can't message, in hope they message you? Or what? I've nobody to declare just being nosey.

"There's enough desperation in the world why not just accept they ain't interested instead of attempting to shame them into talking to you

First of all, total utter bollocks - I’m not shaming anyone - I just thought I was being helpful but in your eyes I’m just a twat so thanks a bunch "

It's hardly likely to help the people with such filters

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I’m sure that we all fancy someone on here but just can’t talk to them as we are outside the age range - as I’m 54 I’m sadly experiencing this a lot on here

So I thought let’s give us a chance to declare via the forum who we fancy the pants off and maybe if they see they can change their age range and contact u "

If I cant message someone then I leave it at that as I am obviously not someone they would care to meet due to age,that is their preference just same as you have your age preferences!

Doing a post like this will not make someone change their minds about wanting to chat with you im afraid

Filters are there for a reason.

Personally it bugs me when people that can't message me talk to me in a forum instead I find it creepy

Filters are to be respected

"Personally it bugs me when people that can't message me talk to me in a forum instead I find it creepy

Filters are to be respected "

It doesnt bother me chatting here but if I wanted a 121 chat with that person I'd message them .

The forums can be good fun for some banter with people you have no interest in meeting

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Personally it bugs me when people that can't message me talk to me in a forum instead I find it creepy

I find that strange. The purpose of the forum is for a group discussion and age should not be an issue.

I find that strange. The purpose of the forum is for a group discussion and age should not be an issue."

I am a strange person

Filters are to be respected It doesnt bother me chatting here but if I wanted a 121 chat with that person I'd message them .

The forums can be good fun for some banter with people you have no interest in meeting "

Never had banter usually get ignored or someone doesn't like what I've said

By *eefyBangerMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

What do you expect when you’re active on an open forum which covers a whole range of subjects.

Christ, it amazes me sometimes how some folk make it through life.

What do you expect when you’re active on an open forum which covers a whole range of subjects.

Christ, it amazes me sometimes how some folk make it through life."

It amazes me how worked up you just got over a post chill out man.

It's an open forum if someone talks to you directly you don't have to answer

Not everyone has nice things to say so prob best to ignore most lol

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Filters are to be respected It doesnt bother me chatting here but if I wanted a 121 chat with that person I'd message them .

The forums can be good fun for some banter with people you have no interest in meeting Never had banter usually get ignored or someone doesn't like what I've said"

I don't think it as not liking what you have said but maybe just having a different opinion. This is fine by me as it is what makes the forums interesting.

The forums can be good fun for some banter with people you have no interest in meeting Never had banter usually get ignored or someone doesn't like what I've said"

Well your not being ignored now so just keep posting ! ... the more you post the more people will get to know you

Will do Nawty

Well that was fun

I think the OP is right... chill out, it's an opportunity to explore, I've met outwith my preferences - it happens. One does not need to engage but if you felt a bit adventurous you could. Be kind folks... it was just a post you can or can't engage with, all opinons welcome

By *ugofirstMan  over a year ago

livingston

There is someone on here that I have praised on another post. She was very polite and thanked me. I am outside her filter range so do not pursue however, she knows if she ever took the inclination lol

"I’m sure that we all fancy someone on here but just can’t talk to them as we are outside the age range - as I’m 54 I’m sadly experiencing this a lot on here

So I thought let’s give us a chance to declare via the forum who we fancy the pants off and maybe if they see they can change their age range and contact u "

Fancying someone is fine but when you don't fit their criteria you should just leave it at that . Why should people change their criteria or make an effort to facilitate contact with those people that may or not fancy them.

This just makes zero sense.

The problem is you OP in my opinion . Simply accept your not what their looking for and move on.

If someone is blocked or not able to message me because of my filters, I find it a bit desperate that they then may try to get my attention in a forum post. It's not something I would ever do to someone either.

That said, it's an open forum and it's one of many things I'd just choose to ignore.

Sometimes people on here engage their genitals before their brains and as a result don't see how it could be unwelcome.

I think if you view filters as the be all and end all then you miss out on lots of people you would probably like. I don't set any as such and give anyone the opportunity to show me who they are and what they are about. I have an idea in mind of what I want of course.

So if you see someone you really like and you start talking to them, but they have a birthday a week later and they're no longer within your criteria, do you stop talking to them?

I find the age one an amazingly small minded filter.... If you met someone you liked the look of at a club, would you ask them straight away what their age was so you could rule them out? Would you judge them by the answer to that question rather than your attraction to them physically and mentally?

I personally think it's mental that people are attracted or turned off by a number only.....

» Add a new message to this topic