FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Do ladies like pegging.?

Do ladies like pegging.?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

never done it before but just wondering if women like pegging and if so what makes it good for you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh I adore peggi g, what makes it good, getting the right sized pegs and I like to colour Co ordinate with the clothes, in fact I am quite anal about it

"Oh I adore peggi g, what makes it good, getting the right sized pegs and I like to colour Co ordinate with the clothes, in fact I am quite anal about it "

Love the answer made me chuckle x

"Oh I adore peggi g, what makes it good, getting the right sized pegs and I like to colour Co ordinate with the clothes, in fact I am quite anal about it

Love the answer made me chuckle x"

Me too lol, sorry OP

"never done it before but just wondering if women like pegging and if so what makes it good for you "

Maybe someone will give you a genuine answer.

By *assy LassieWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"Oh I adore peggi g, what makes it good, getting the right sized pegs and I like to colour Co ordinate with the clothes, in fact I am quite anal about it "

By *mmixtapeCouple  over a year ago

middle earth

"never done it before but just wondering if women like pegging and if so what makes it good for you

"

I think the genuine answer will be the same as everything on here, it depends on the individual woman as we all have different likes and dislikes

I personally like making someone with a penis wear a strap on to fuck me with lmao

"never done it before but just wondering if women like pegging and if so what makes it good for you

I think the genuine answer will be the same as everything on here, it depends on the individual woman as we all have different likes and dislikes

I personally like making someone with a penis wear a strap on to fuck me with lmao "

At least it isn't clothes pegs.

I personally like making someone with a penis wear a strap on to fuck me with lmao

At least it isn't clothes pegs."

Ha ha that made me laugh so sorry OP bad I know but I couldn't answer in any truth as never done it myself so couldn't really give a proper reflection except the clothes peggs

By *hy and innocentCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"

Or just put pegging into the search box?

Innocent

» Add a new message to this topic