FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Ownership of a vagina

Ownership of a vagina

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do the ladies complain about boring messages they receive , I can understand the unsolicited cock photos . But boring messages !! . Just because you have a vagina doesn't mean you have to rub our faces in it .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andy_FraserTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Just because you have a vagina doesn't mean you have to rub our faces in it . "

Bet you're wishing they would though

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why do the ladies complain about boring messages they receive , I can understand the unsolicited cock photos . But boring messages !! . Just because you have a vagina doesn't mean you have to rub our faces in it . "

Their women , they complain about everything, its part of their DNA. Do Not Agree.

Phones just eat, to order more popcorn

By *assy LassieWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"Just because you have a vagina doesn't mean you have to rub our faces in it . "

That right...we dont

"Why do the ladies complain about boring messages they receive , I can understand the unsolicited cock photos . But boring messages !! . Just because you have a vagina doesn't mean you have to rub our faces in it .

Their women , they complain about everything, its part of their DNA. Do Not Agree. "

We are women, we don’t know what we want and we want it NOW

By *ingerTwistWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

1. We complain because it's tedious and frustrating and demoralising to be the recipient of a spammed copy pasted message. You would complain too if you were forced to wade through identical messages on the daily.

2. I'm not clear what's being rubbed in your face, but if you're implying that women in possession of a vagina should be grateful for the attention, or owe anyone sending them a message, a response, then you may be dissapointed when you learn of the level of disrespect and entitlement women receive in the messages sent to them. Being angry because women are not responding favourably to your advances, and implying women having impossibly high standards is somehow unacceptable, won't improve your success rate. Having empathy for the level of objectification women are subject to almost certainly will.

"Why do the ladies complain about boring messages they receive , I can understand the unsolicited cock photos . But boring messages !! . Just because you have a vagina doesn't mean you have to rub our faces in it . "

"Just because you have a vagina doesn't mean you have to rub our faces in it .

Bet you're wishing they would though "

That made me giggle - thank you

Edinburgh

Not that I have strong feelings or anything

"1. We complain because it's tedious and frustrating and demoralising to be the recipient of a spammed copy pasted message. You would complain too if you were forced to wade through identical messages on the daily.

2. I'm not clear what's being rubbed in your face, but if you're implying that women in possession of a vagina should be grateful for the attention, or owe anyone sending them a message, a response, then you may be dissapointed when you learn of the level of disrespect and entitlement women receive in the messages sent to them. Being angry because women are not responding favourably to your advances, and implying women having impossibly high standards is somehow unacceptable, won't improve your success rate. Having empathy for the level of objectification women are subject to almost certainly will.

Why do the ladies complain about boring messages they receive , I can understand the unsolicited cock photos . But boring messages !! . Just because you have a vagina doesn't mean you have to rub our faces in it . "

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"1. We complain because it's tedious and frustrating and demoralising to be the recipient of a spammed copy pasted message. You would complain too if you were forced to wade through identical messages on the daily.

"

There is an easy fix to this!....use your filters its why the site gives us these tools

"Why do the ladies complain about boring messages they receive , I can understand the unsolicited cock photos . But boring messages !! . Just because you have a vagina doesn't mean you have to rub our faces in it .

Their women , they complain about everything, its part of their DNA. Do Not Agree.

We are women, we don’t know what we want and we want it NOW "

Always with the rebellion

Edinburgh

Thank God for the filters. It doesn't stop everything but it helps narrow your availibity to those that meet your criteria. My point was more, even with restricting who can contact you, you can't filter for the "hi how are you" messages which are the cause of women complaining about boring messages. There's no filter for lack of imagination!

There is an easy fix to this!....use your filters its why the site gives us these tools "

"Thank God for the filters. It doesn't stop everything but it helps narrow your availibity to those that meet your criteria. My point was more, even with restricting who can contact you, you can't filter for the "hi how are you" messages which are the cause of women complaining about boring messages. There's no filter for lack of imagination!

1. We complain because it's tedious and frustrating and demoralising to be the recipient of a spammed copy pasted message. You would complain too if you were forced to wade through identical messages on the daily.

There is an easy fix to this!....use your filters its why the site gives us these tools "

My point is if you block single guys and do your own search tho then you won't get that constantly because ul be in control to instigate chatting not them !

We are women, we don’t know what we want and we want it NOW Always with the rebellion "

Moi

Edinburgh

This is a very fair point. I don't have single men blocked. Maybe I should look into that....

"Thank God for the filters. It doesn't stop everything but it helps narrow your availibity to those that meet your criteria. My point was more, even with restricting who can contact you, you can't filter for the "hi how are you" messages which are the cause of women complaining about boring messages. There's no filter for lack of imagination!

There is an easy fix to this!....use your filters its why the site gives us these tools My point is if you block single guys and do your own search tho then you won't get that constantly because ul be in control to instigate chatting not them ! "

"This is a very fair point. I don't have single men blocked. Maybe I should look into that....

Thank God for the filters. It doesn't stop everything but it helps narrow your availibity to those that meet your criteria. My point was more, even with restricting who can contact you, you can't filter for the "hi how are you" messages which are the cause of women complaining about boring messages. There's no filter for lack of imagination!

There is an easy fix to this!....use your filters its why the site gives us these tools My point is if you block single guys and do your own search tho then you won't get that constantly because ul be in control to instigate chatting not them ! "

"This is a very fair point. I don't have single men blocked. Maybe I should look into that....

It's a very good point, however all said and done why should we be the ones to filter out the inconsiderate, unpleasant and quite frankly unacceptable versions of humanity they shouldn't be allowed to be on the site with their behaviour some is downright abusive and sexist which is a shame because there are as many if not more who are lovely, civil, kind, pleasant mindful of others and are a delight to converse with.

There is an easy fix to this!....use your filters its why the site gives us these tools My point is if you block single guys and do your own search tho then you won't get that constantly because ul be in control to instigate chatting not them !

It's a very good point, however all said and done why should we be the ones to filter out the inconsiderate, unpleasant and quite frankly unacceptable versions of humanity they shouldn't be allowed to be on the site with their behaviour some is downright abusive and sexist which is a shame because there are as many if not more who are lovely, civil, kind, pleasant mindful of others and are a delight to converse with. "

Yes, and blocking means you lose out on private forum messages on posts or even just some nice chat... yes, that happens lol

There is an easy fix to this!....use your filters its why the site gives us these tools My point is if you block single guys and do your own search tho then you won't get that constantly because ul be in control to instigate chatting not them !

It's a very good point, however all said and done why should we be the ones to filter out the inconsiderate, unpleasant and quite frankly unacceptable versions of humanity they shouldn't be allowed to be on the site with their behaviour some is downright abusive and sexist which is a shame because there are as many if not more who are lovely, civil, kind, pleasant mindful of others and are a delight to converse with. "

Because its mostly women who complain about these type of emails you never or very rarely hear a mam complain about this type of this thing.

You can't miss out on what you don't know !!

Edinburgh

" It's a very good point, however all said and done why should we be the ones to filter out the inconsiderate, unpleasant and quite frankly unacceptable versions of humanity they shouldn't be allowed to be on the site with their behaviour some is downright abusive and sexist which is a shame because there are as many if not more who are lovely, civil, kind, pleasant mindful of others and are a delight to converse with. "

I guess it comes down to what level of discomfort you're willing to put up with in your search for company. Ultimately we're all capable of looking at somebody's profile on the back of a message, and deciding whether or not they are for us. Which is why fab underscores that the universal response of you're not interested is silence. Do I think it's acceptable for anyone to be unkind or rude in response to a message they find inappropriate: no. Do I understand why it happens: absolutely.

Thank you for the feedback ladies and gentleman . I have empathy for the amount of one line silly , crude, rude , messages you obviously have to endure to find what you are looking for . Xx

"Thank you for the feedback ladies and gentleman . I have empathy for the amount of one line silly , crude, rude , messages you obviously have to endure to find what you are looking for . Xx"

Well said OP, there’s frustrations both sides at least your thread opened up differing experiences. That surely is good for all

Ownership of a Vagina..

I thought you meant some Wife's Husband.

It's a very good point, however all said and done why should we be the ones to filter out the inconsiderate, unpleasant and quite frankly unacceptable versions of humanity they shouldn't be allowed to be on the site with their behaviour some is downright abusive and sexist which is a shame because there are as many if not more who are lovely, civil, kind, pleasant mindful of others and are a delight to converse with. Because its mostly women who complain about these type of emails you never or very rarely hear a mam complain about this type of this thing.

You can't miss out on what you don't know !! "

I have received emails from guys who send me a close up picture of their sherrifs badge . I can assure you that is not appealing by any stretch of the imagination .

It's a very good point, however all said and done why should we be the ones to filter out the inconsiderate, unpleasant and quite frankly unacceptable versions of humanity they shouldn't be allowed to be on the site with their behaviour some is downright abusive and sexist which is a shame because there are as many if not more who are lovely, civil, kind, pleasant mindful of others and are a delight to converse with. Because its mostly women who complain about these type of emails you never or very rarely hear a mam complain about this type of this thing.

You can't miss out on what you don't know !! I have received emails from guys who send me a close up picture of their sherrifs badge . I can assure you that is not appealing by any stretch of the imagination . "

As ive said before if it bothers you then use your filters & block

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

If you feel its "rubbed in your face" I'd say it's you that has the rejection issue not the fem showing disinterest in your advances

What's wrong with a "hi, how are you?" Message?

It's only polite.

But maybe that's where I'm going wrong.

Oh dnt you want that thought men on here can lick for hours and hours yawn

Messages received today.

1. Hi

2. Hey you

3. Hi hows you

4. Hey how's your evening

5. Sexy

6. Great body can we chat

Thats why I dnt answer and delete. You want my attention send a decent message. Its not hard. If you cant and you havnt read my profile dnt be surprised when its deleted. Not rude just fact

By *nowy and the GruffaloCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Maybe the problem is that no one has rubbed your face in it??

By *ixie and adamCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

1. Not all women have vaginas.

2. It gets tiresome getting the same shitty messages again and again from cut and paste creepsters who clearly haven’t bothered to read our profile.

3. Most people’s cocks are very similar. Getting bombarded with 2000 of the things is somewhat unnecessary, although don’t get me wrong, I do love a good cook pick if it’s a good one.

Pixie

Stop the bus !! Not all women have vaginas ? Please explain

By *ixie and adamCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Stop the bus !! Not all women have vaginas ? Please explain "

Not all trans woman have vaginas. Genitals aren’t what makes someone female.

Messages received today.

1. Hi

2. Hey you

3. Hi hows you

4. Hey how's your evening

5. Sexy

6. Great body can we chat

Thats why I dnt answer and delete. You want my attention send a decent message. Its not hard. If you cant and you havnt read my profile dnt be surprised when its deleted. Not rude just fact"

1 hi back

2 hey you what ?

3 I'm fine

4 great thx

5 thx

6 sure / sry your not my type

1-5 if your not interested in profile say so and block . It works i know a female who receives very few messages per day because she's blocked most people

I just answered those 6 messages in 35 seconds

Now the person knows you will at least answer , if the next message is shit then you use the block button this time. Simple

Or do what nawty said , do your own searching . And I also agree with her reply when you asked why you should block all guys because of a few bad apples , because your complaining about a few bad apples . Simples

" Just because you have a vagina doesn't mean you have to rub our faces in it . "

Just because you have a cock doesn't mean you have to expect everyone to be interested in it.

Just because some have a vagina or a cock, it doesn't mean you need too act like a fanny.

By *rwomble 56Man  over a year ago

Falkirk

Think we have to treat everyone equally regardless of their sexual preferences or gender on here. civility cost nothing and may earn some respect we don't all wanted to be treated as sex objects

By *edeWoman  over a year ago

the abyss

God it's been so long since my vagina was rubbed by anything other than my own hand that I've forgotten what it feels like

Whats a vagina? Asking for friend

If any of the lovely ladies want to have a right good moan at me then rub their vagina in my face I’m happy to help out lol... just saying

By *icefella69Man  over a year ago

bristol

"God it's been so long since my vagina was rubbed by anything other than my own hand that I've forgotten what it feels like "
uch ok then my face is all yours .x

» Add a new message to this topic