FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Post Lockdown

Post Lockdown

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nimatedEzra OP   Man  over a year ago

Coupar Angus

Cannot wait for this lockdown to be lifted and get some socials again. Group meet/orgy required! All those in favour say aye! ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *melia DominaTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

Estimated timeline on when we will be able to meet in groups is March 2022..... lifting of lockdown does not necessarily means, great, let's all jump into bed together...

Much as that thought is rather wonderful...

We have all got to just stay the course until the right time comes..

By *nimatedEzra OP   Man  over a year ago

Coupar Angus

"Estimated timeline on when we will be able to meet in groups is March 2022..... lifting of lockdown does not necessarily means, great, let's all jump into bed together...

Much as that thought is rather wonderful...

We have all got to just stay the course until the right time comes..

"

Shhh take your voice of reason elsewhere haha just kidding. 2022? Well damm that's absolute pish! Dying to get back to some good nightlife

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

No. We will be banging by August. Once the virus is less deadly that the flu it’s game over. Otherwise if it becomes less deadly than driving, walk, or cycling how can you justify those activities legally?

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I would be well pissed off knowing that i had had my 2 jabs and still needed to wait another year.

By *melia DominaTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

"I would be well pissed off knowing that i had had my 2 jabs and still needed to wait another year."

you are gonna be pissed off then... fore warning you now....

Vaccination does not mean you can't still catch it. It just means you are less likely to die.

Until 60-70% of the population is vaccinated. Life is unlikely to return to pre covid normalities...

2 metre social distancing is here to stay for a least another year at best.

That means group gatherings for music/sport etc are unlikely to happen until 2022 at best.

This means no nightclubs. No swinging club's. Means no orgies!!!

Sorry folks....

By *otyouraverageguy...Man  over a year ago

glasgow

In favour yes but think anyone who thinks that anything to do with group gatherings will happen this year are going to be disappointed

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I would be well pissed off knowing that i had had my 2 jabs and still needed to wait another year."

I think you've done not too bad up until now.

I'll be very careful even after my two jabs and not meeting anyone

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Cannot wait for this lockdown to be lifted and get some socials again. Group meet/orgy required! All those in favour say aye! ??"
Some have been meeting all through the pandemic so no I won't be rushing to go to any socials or group meets any time soon

By *mmixtapeCouple  over a year ago

middle earth

I think we might see group meetings for new year to be honest. Uptake of the vaccine is going well, once it's rolled out for all I don't think there wi be much delay opening up nightlife and bars

By *ch WellMan  over a year ago

Scotland

"I would be well pissed off knowing that i had had my 2 jabs and still needed to wait another year.

you are gonna be pissed off then... fore warning you now....

Vaccination does not mean you can't still catch it. It just means you are less likely to die.

Until 60-70% of the population is vaccinated. Life is unlikely to return to pre covid normalities...

2 metre social distancing is here to stay for a least another year at best.

That means group gatherings for music/sport etc are unlikely to happen until 2022 at best.

This means no nightclubs. No swinging club's. Means no orgies!!!

Sorry folks...."

Didn't the Dentist say they are hoping crowds be back at football in September?

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

It will be well through this year (if I'm lucky) before I'm likely to have even had the 2 doses of vaccine, & as it doesn't actually stop you catching & spreading covid social distancing is likely to still be in place to some extent for a long time. I currently have no plans to meet this year.

"It will be well through this year (if I'm lucky) before I'm likely to have even had the 2 doses of vaccine, & as it doesn't actually stop you catching & spreading covid social distancing is likely to still be in place to some extent for a long time. I currently have no plans to meet this year. "
This ^^^ people need to use common sense

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

"It will be well through this year (if I'm lucky) before I'm likely to have even had the 2 doses of vaccine, & as it doesn't actually stop you catching & spreading covid social distancing is likely to still be in place to some extent for a long time. I currently have no plans to meet this year. This ^^^ people need to use common sense "

Sadly that seems to be something a lot of people are lacking

"It will be well through this year (if I'm lucky) before I'm likely to have even had the 2 doses of vaccine, & as it doesn't actually stop you catching & spreading covid social distancing is likely to still be in place to some extent for a long time. I currently have no plans to meet this year. This ^^^ people need to use common sense

Sadly that seems to be something a lot of people are lacking "

Amen x

"It will be well through this year (if I'm lucky) before I'm likely to have even had the 2 doses of vaccine, & as it doesn't actually stop you catching & spreading covid social distancing is likely to still be in place to some extent for a long time. I currently have no plans to meet this year. This ^^^ people need to use common sense

Sadly that seems to be something a lot of people are lacking "

Thats so true

[Removed by poster at 06/02/21 15:18:57]

» Add a new message to this topic